None of you lazy-ass OTT-monkeys made a new OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished off a Monte Cristo at Disneyland. Turkey/ham/Swiss club sandwich, lightly battered and fried...with grape jelly and powdered sugar.

I'll admit that I rarely watch late night talk shows, so maybe this has been going on longer than I know, but why does it seem like Letterman purposely makes his interviews awkward?

[quote name='JolietJake']I can never tell when you guys are serious or dicking around. Either way, it didn't inconvenience me as i said.;)[/QUOTE]

Why would someone joke about that?

Just keep in mind I am closer to narrowing down where you live.

I had a Monte Cristo at Bennigan's a couple of years ago. Couldnt even finish half of it without feeling like I wanted to throw up.

You'd be fine. I started with II then played I.

The whole opening battle is amazing. They really stepped up the graphics for this one.

What does the GOTY edition offer over what you can already get with Arkham Asylum and the few free maps that have already been released to be worth the extra ~$40?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What does the GOTY edition offer over what you can already get with Arkham Asylum and the few free maps that have already been released to be worth the extra ~$40?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JJSP']It comes with a pretty sweet Region 2 sticker. Pretty sure Batman GOTY is Asia, Australia, and Europe only.[/QUOTE]

Ayup. Does it even come with the Joker maps? or is it only the 6 maps that were released to all DLC services?

There was a rumour they were making it "3D", but I'm not sure that matters... will US consoles even play it if it's region 2?

[quote name='seanr1221']You'd be fine. I started with II then played I.

The whole opening battle is amazing. They really stepped up the graphics for this one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Curse you Sean, I'm 99% sure I'll open it up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Playing them in order is best. If you like action games, there is absolutely NO reason for you to not have the GoW Collection, especially if you haven't played them before. And if you tried the collection and you couldn't finish one of the games, there's no reason whatsoever for you to try part 3, unless you REALLY want to see the *amazing* graphics firsthand. I haven't yet, but I'm such a God of War whore, it doesn't matter.

[quote name='flowery']Why would someone joke about that?

Just keep in mind I am closer to narrowing down where you live.[/QUOTE]
I've said where i live before, you dink.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Playing them in order is best. If you like action games, there is absolutely NO reason for you to not have the GoW Collection, especially if you haven't played them before. And if you tried the collection and you couldn't finish one of the games, there's no reason whatsoever for you to try part 3, unless you REALLY want to see the *amazing* graphics firsthand. I haven't yet, but I'm such a God of War whore, it doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

No triple helps with that. One of these days I may convince the wife about a PS3, but until then I've got to convince her to not force me to get rid of the 360.

[quote name='craven_fiend']No triple helps with that. One of these days I may convince the wife about a PS3, but until then I've got to convince her to not force me to get rid of the 360.[/QUOTE]

That was directed at Linkin, since he actually has a PS3 and a copy of GOW3 coming today. :p

Didn't you just recently buy a blu-ray player? You should've convinced the wife that the extra $200 or so for a PS3 slim was worth it back then. ;)

I can't remove my CC from xbox.com. I get this message:

This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option.

When I go to the payment method page, it says a 1 month code is enabled. No pending charges on my CC. I dont know why I can't just remove it :bomb:

[quote name='seanr1221']I can't remove my CC from xbox.com. I get this message:

This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option.

When I go to the payment method page, it says a 1 month code is enabled. No pending charges on my CC. I dont know why I can't just remove it :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I removed my CC the day after the 1 month code abuse, I first switched the renewal preference to the code/points card option.

[quote name='seanr1221']Was the XBL one month thread Rock just posted deleted?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know more.

My girlfriend stayed over last night and had to wake up early for work. She set 3 alarms on her phone starting at 6:05, then 6:15, then 6:30 and she must have hit snooze because another one went off at 6:45. She didn't get up until 7:30 and then left me a note that said, "Sorry if I woke you up."

fuck. Off.

I know, right.
==============
The ODU ladies team has been pretty good in recent years, but this year they got stuck facing UCONN in the first game. Sucks for them.

Oh and my grandparents dog died last weekend, a few days after my grandma had a heart attack. Super lame.

[quote name='Chika']Good morning OTT. Frosty is pissy because none of the stores around here had a midnight launch.[/QUOTE]

You know what you need to do...;)

[quote name='seanr1221']Can you elaborate a little more, H3ll?

I switched auto renewal off, but what else do I have to do?[/QUOTE]
After logging back into my accounts it still shows my CC as well, despite removing it the other day.
It says this:

Hrmm, well the CC on file for me expires before my subscription finally runs its course in 3 years.

IDK, I [may] try calling them.

Frosty/83/whoever - in Dragon Age, what's the point of the crafting stones like the feldspar, garnet, etc? Will I eventually get the ability to craft stuff, is crafting only for a certain class, or are those more or less just items to sell?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Curse you Mak for bringing up Dragon Age, now I'm hooked again. And GoW3 is on it's way!!!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Wheee! It's gonna take me forever to beat this game. I've put 15 hours into it and I'm only in the second town so far (Redcliff). I haven't even gotten to the Redcliff tower yet. Plus, I'm gonna have to take a bit of a hiatus starting tonight when I get home to a minty fresh copy of God of War 3. :bouncy:

[quote name='seanr1221']Was the XBL one month thread Rock just posted deleted?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just signed on hoping to see if someone found a way to resolve this and now it's gone. :cry:

[quote name='Chika']Good morning OTT. Frosty is pissy because none of the stores around here had a midnight launch today is a day that ends in Y.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Can't sleep, don't want to eat, just want to play GoW3

[quote name='Maklershed']Wheee! It's gonna take me forever to beat this game. I've put 15 hours into it and I'm only in the second town so far (Redcliff). I haven't even gotten to the Redcliff tower yet. Plus, I'm gonna have to take a bit of a hiatus starting tonight when I get home to a minty fresh copy of God of War 3. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Redcliff is a beast. I left between the things there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That was directed at Linkin, since he actually has a PS3 and a copy of GOW3 coming today. :p

Didn't you just recently buy a blu-ray player? You should've convinced the wife that the extra $200 or so for a PS3 slim was worth it back then. ;)[/QUOTE]

I figured as much. Just wanted to chime in, as I enjoyed GoW and want to get the collection. If I find it at a great price, may get it for future purchase of the PS3.

The wife isn't too keen on me having a 360, let alone me asking for another system, right now, due to me being fucked by my current employer and not finding anything really close to that pay.

Curt Schilling on Dan Patrick, man I've missed hearing him speak his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back