Northern Virginia Deals Thread

elprincipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
I guess this goes here as we're not really Washington DC. We're Virginians, damnit, and proud of it!

Anyway, to start us off, there are a whole rack of GTA: San Andreas 0.01 guides at the Tysons Corner Best Buy (Route 7, across from Tysons Corner mall, validated parking free when visiting BB). Was there today and got some, but there are A LOT more. Make sure to grab the ones that are for PS2 and not PC/XBOX, as the PC/XBOX ones are not 0.01.

I was in my local Best Buy today (Reston, VA) and noticed that with the purchase of a 60gb PS3, you get a Six-Axis controller, Heavenly Sword, OR Lair for free.

I saw there were simililar offers in different stores that aren't around the area, anyone else see something like this around here?

Just want to TAG this as I am newer to the site and in Woodbridge VA.

Thankfully near a gamerush so I am able to take advantage of some of the great deals (or PM stuff at BB)

Sorry but I forgot to mention, Target in West Sterling had about 20 some Wii's in stock as of yesterday afternoon. Since the demand has dropped since the holidays you might want to check around the area if you really need your Wii fix.

@MadFlava - I just bought a 60gb PS3 a few months ago at the Sony Style Store located at Fashion Centere in Pentagon City .

1100 South Hayes Street
Arlington, VA 22202

The clerk told me that they had 4 left in stock (minus one that I bought). He also told me that if they run out, that they can have more shipped in from other stores in the area. Hope this helps. GL!

Word up bitches! Checking in from good ole' Dumpfries! Stay outta my stores! JK

BTW ITDEFX you got my vote for CAG Villain! Good luck

"..I know it was you Fredo.."

Has anyone seen clearanced Folklore or Ninja Gaiden: Sigma at Targets in the NOVA area? And particularly any for $15?

Can't find any deals anymore around the Manassas area. The Toys R Us here is pretty much emptied out and Walmart has no deals whatsoever. Still trying to find a sealed Condemned(original) and The Godfather for 10 bucks each.

Hey new to the site, [woodbridge] i'm wondering where i could get a hold of a transfer cable for the 360 hard drive? anyone know a store or person to sell or lend? thanks

[quote name='chrishortonhorton']Hey new to the site, [woodbridge] i'm wondering where i could get a hold of a transfer cable for the 360 hard drive? anyone know a store or person to sell or lend? thanks[/quote]

Call microsoft and tell them you bought a hard drive and need the cable, i believe they send them to you for free.

I posted on another thread but ill just copy it over here:

I was in the bestbuy in leesburg yesterday and sterling today and noticed that both locals had displays of deep discounted games. I know both locations have product inventory coming up so they are clearing out dead weight.

I saw at leesburg

mercenaries 2(360)
the bigs(ps3)
samba de amigon(wii) and others
Rock Revolution(360 & ps3)

and at sterling I saw
Simpsons Game (360)
Rock Revolution (Ps3)

And each had several others, wasn't terribly close attention.

Also sterling had 50% off

Socom with headset (ps3)
Saints Row Collectors (360)
Madden XX Collectors (360 & ps3)

There were others of that as well.

bread's done
Back