Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO loxthefox

October @Gamer Coupons

Assassin's Creed 3 is on the cover
Coupons are valid 10/7/2012 thru 11/3/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The Oct. mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$20 Dead Island GOTY AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...s=960&st=dead+island+game+of+the+year+edition

$45 Sleeping Dogs AFTER $15 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##5##6&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$30 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance AFTER $10 off coupon
$25 USED w/$10 off pre-owned coupon below NOT INCLUDING 10% GCU discount
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kingdom...2.p?id=1218512740683&skuId=4709462&st=kingdom hearts&lp=1&cp=1

$30 PS3/X360 $20 NDS Angry Birds Trilogy AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

$40 F1 2012 AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##6##e&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$270 Triton Warhead headset AFTER $30 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tritton...65.p?id=1218708013632&skuId=5936865&st=Triton Warhead headset&cp=1&lp=1

$60 Razer Naga Gaming Mouse AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Razer+-...8661380065&skuId=5559544&st=5559544&cp=1&lp=1

$10 OFF ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pre-Own...es/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Call-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FAQ-cc.jsp?lsid=&vid=&cds_page_id=86076&cds_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']Thats weird, i just checked it after your post and it still says 39.99. Wtf ? Lol[/QUOTE]

Still shows sale price, but when you click on it price shows 59.99.

Waste of coupon as sale price was less than coupon price.

Like most nothing for me this month. Coupons are bonus to me as I signed up for $20 rz cert for preorder.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Still shows sale price, but when you click on it price shows 59.99.

Waste of coupon as sale price was less than coupon price.

Like most nothing for me this month. Coupons are bonus to me as I signed up for $20 rz cert for preorder.[/QUOTE]

Yea you are right about the price thing. Still though, when ass creed and batman had those coupons they both went on sale twice after the coupons went active so we could see a sleeping dogs deal again. I know we havent had stacks since scv and ssx but lets wait and see !

[quote name='WilsonWade']no real interest here. 2 months in a row that I haven't used a coupon for @gamer[/QUOTE]This is where you make your sub pay for itself buy trading titles for credit or cash. There's alot of non CAG's & non unlocked people who will happily pay $20-$30 for $50-$60 games. I make a point to find theses lost souls & provide them with enuf gaming deals to keep them busy.:lol:

[quote name='Investor']I hear you. I still can't believe I didn't jump onto that Batman: AC for $10 deal, because I was waiting for the GOTY edition. I'm not even sure if the Batman GOTY edition is even worth it over the vanilla version for $10.[/QUOTE]Don't really know how you passed it up with the high TIV you could've easily played it & traded it which would've greatly reduced the cost of the GOTY. Basically, $10-$15 for the GOTY.

[quote name='joshnorm']I feel as though we are spoiled. This mag paid for it self with one good month out of the year. The only month I didn't use a coupon was last month that's a damn good record.[/QUOTE]How quickly people forget when the coupons didn't stack w/o override. I think the mag before the SSX one(which people were complaining about too) there were some who declared @gamer "dead". Now watch BB drop a nuke issue in like Nov or Dec. then people will be right back. But by Feb. the complaints will return LOL.

Simply put if you can't...edit don't succeed(thru cheaper games and/or profit) from a $15 GCU membership you're either foolish, incompetent or a flatout failure in which case GCU isn't equipped to assist you anyways.

Terrible coupons.

Dead Island was once $10 used after coupon, GOTY is pointless since the DLC sucked.
Sleeping Dogs was $30 during the 2 for $60 TRU sale.
Angry Birds is a ripoff since they are 99 cent games.

Maybe F1 if it drops to $10 after coupon, which doesn't seem likely.

To those who are still looking to get a good deal on Sleeping Dogs because you missed out on the 2 for $60 sale that ended at TRU a week ago, consider this:

The @Gamer coupon will be valid for probably most of October and some of November. The odds that Sleeping Dogs will go on sale again for $40 at this time of year is pretty high (since BB is going to want to make room for newer titles). So just hang on to the coupon until the sale comes back.

[quote name='Terry_Maganas']Sup Fellas. I was wondering if you guys could give me a suggestion on which Hard Cover Limited Edition Strategy Guide I should use the 50% off coupon for joining the Best Buy Gamer Subscription. I usually buy my Strategy guides from Amazon and I am totally stumped. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

See if you can find an errant copy of the Skyrim CE or Diablo III CE guide lying about at one of your local BB stores. They've both been removed from the BB website (so are pretty HtF), and would fetch a nice profit if you could get hold of one and decide to flip it on ebay or something. The upcoming RE 6 LE guide might be another good choice to use that 50% off coupon on.

I know you're trying to defend the mag enuf, but seriously bro...since SSX mag (which i never got in the mail and completely missed out on) when have we gotten a sale price to stack w/ the coupon sans the BF3 deal.

@gamer needs to get their heads out of their ass and stack these deals for us b/c I havent been impressed w/ them in the last few months.

[quote name='aznhero913']I know you're trying to defend the mag enuf, but seriously bro...since SSX mag (which i never got in the mail and completely missed out on) when have we gotten a sale price to stack w/ the coupon sans the BF3 deal.

@gamer needs to get their heads out of their ass and stack these deals for us b/c I havent been impressed w/ them in the last few months.[/QUOTE]

So wait, for some reason BF3 doesn't count just because you Think it shouldnt? What's the logic there?

Ok, then the magazine has always sucked because other than ssx, batman, scv, skylanders, and ffxiii-2, when was the last time we got a good deal? :roll:

[quote name='digital ink']Did Lollipop Chainsaw ever go on sale this month? The reason I ask is because I was curious if F1 will drop.[/QUOTE]

sadly no.

[quote name='aznhero913']I know you're trying to defend the mag enuf, but seriously bro...since SSX mag (which i never got in the mail and completely missed out on) when have we gotten a sale price to stack w/ the coupon sans the BF3 deal.

@gamer needs to get their heads out of their ass and stack these deals for us b/c I havent been impressed w/ them in the last few months.[/QUOTE]ME, lollipop chainsaw & ME3 all had their MSRP's drops(which can actually net better results than sale prices) & in the SSx/SCV mag SCV MSRP dropped too. The SSX coupon was for $30 so I'll can't really complain on a coupon that takes 50% off a new copy close to it's release.

Not saying you but people want it both ways...here's a good example when TRU did the 2 for $60 & sleeping dogs was $30 that's huge right. But if BB did a $30 off sleeping dogs & there was no sale price then the @gamer coupons "suck". How's that make sense & really if the coupon was $30 it would be better than the TRU deal since you would only have to spend $30.

I've asked this ? numberous times & still have yet to get an answer...if you don't like the gamers club(paid version) please show me(us CAG's) where you can get better/consistant game deals on like titles during the same time frame of release?
Not directed @ you even though I quoted your response b/c I obvioulsy like when there's $5-$15 games too but I can't complain about GC seeing as the 1st yr was FREE w/upgrade coupon & there's been several offers to get added yrs for free as well. The 100% trade in is the best offer period 1 or 2 flips pay for your $15 sub like BF3 to GS & 1 DS game back to BB now. At that point the whole yr is gravy even if you pay $10 for the COD mag which can also be paid for with 1 flip.

Two months ago, smartass!

[quote name='confoosious']So wait, for some reason BF3 doesn't count just because you Think it shouldnt? What's the logic there?

Ok, then the magazine has always sucked because other than ssx, batman, scv, skylanders, and ffxiii-2, when was the last time we got a good deal? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Why are you guys bashing @Gamer just for a couple of months of so-so coupons?
It's a $15 annual membership (not a $1000 gold club membership), which can easily be compensated with the 10% trade in credit and $20 preorder bonuses alone. If the coupons don't suit you, maybe work on your backlog and wait for the coming months?

[quote name='TooPoor']Why are you guys bashing @Gamer just for a couple of months of so-so coupons?
It's a $15 annual membership (not a $1000 gold club membership), which can easily be compensated with the 10% trade in credit and $20 preorder bonuses alone. If the coupons don't suit you, maybe work on your backlog and wait for the coming months?[/QUOTE]

I don't get then either. I use at least 1 coupon a month. People feel entitled lately

[quote name='TooPoor']Why are you guys bashing @Gamer just for a couple of months of so-so coupons?
It's a $15 annual membership (not a $1000 gold club membership), which can easily be compensated with the 10% trade in credit and $20 preorder bonuses alone. If the coupons don't suit you, maybe work on your backlog and wait for the coming months?[/QUOTE]

Agreed! These aren't marketed at us, CAGs. But even still they do have nice coupons that easily make up for the $15 or $5 per issue. But it seems like we will all just disagree :lol:

[quote name='shadowkast']I don't get then either. I use at least 1 coupon a month. People feel entitled lately[/QUOTE]
Entitled lately? I'd say it's been more than just lately.;)

I'm only halfway through my subscription and it has been worth far more than $15 to me already. No complaint about the overall value of a GCU sub. But that doesn't mean I can't be disappointed when a month rolls around without any offers I like.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I flipped a crap load of 99 cent games from gamestop to bestbuy to prepare for these coupons. I finally found a good use for that almost useless remaining gamestop credit :)[/QUOTE]

lol, no more cod:mw3 flips ,ROFlmao

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ha ! You remember that ? I went ape shit on those lmao. I had to downsize this time :)[/QUOTE]

that was the month i started posting on the forum, lol

[quote name='BoromirsFan']do you think its worth getting the special issue for a coupon off Plus or XBL gold?[/QUOTE]
Plus could be found cheaper in the trading forum

Where the heck would you find better consistent gaming deals? All I do now is buy my games through Bestbuy. Why would I turn down $20 dollar gift card and then a price match down the road? Oh, and I've racked many points through purchases that I'm only using RZ certs to buy games. GAMERS UNLOCKED RULES!!

[quote name='confoosious']So wait, for some reason BF3 doesn't count just because you Think it shouldnt? What's the logic there?

Ok, then the magazine has always sucked because other than ssx, batman, scv, skylanders, and ffxiii-2, when was the last time we got a good deal? :roll:[/QUOTE]

No one said it has always sucked asshole...

1 coupon in the last 3 issues(approx 30 coupons or so total per 3 issues right?) makes it a pretty shitty run lately, that's what I'm saying. The fact that it's been continuous tells me that @gamer doesnt give a shit about going back to their old ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']ME, lollipop chainsaw & ME3 all had their MSRP's drops(which can actually net better results than sale prices) & in the SSx/SCV mag SCV MSRP dropped too. The SSX coupon was for $30 so I'll can't really complain on a coupon that takes 50% off a new copy close to it's release.

Not saying you but people want it both ways...here's a good example when TRU did the 2 for $60 & sleeping dogs was $30 that's huge right. But if BB did a $30 off sleeping dogs & there was no sale price then the @gamer coupons "suck". How's that make sense & really if the coupon was $30 it would be better than the TRU deal since you would only have to spend $30.

I've asked this ? numberous times & still have yet to get an answer...if you don't like the gamers club(paid version) please show me(us CAG's) where you can get better/consistant game deals on like titles during the same time frame of release?
Not directed @ you even though I quoted your response b/c I obvioulsy like when there's $5-$15 games too but I can't complain about GC seeing as the 1st yr was FREE w/upgrade coupon & there's been several offers to get added yrs for free as well. The 100% trade in is the best offer period 1 or 2 flips pay for your $15 sub like BF3 to GS & 1 DS game back to BB now. At that point the whole yr is gravy even if you pay $10 for the COD mag which can also be paid for with 1 flip.[/QUOTE]

I agree w/ everything you're saying bro but my problem isn't w/ release date deals, price matching(if your store does it. In ATL it was awesome, but where I am now sucks!!), etc...I know BB is king for those things if you can work those things.

My problem is that BB is not giving any deals with the @gamer coupons that are beyond any sale price that simply only matches other competitors deals. Paying for a subscription (I dont wanna get into the whole "hey, the mag/subscription has already paid for itself so stop being greedy b/c that is a irrelevant b/c you dont know who signed up when and what deals they were able to score i.e: I have 4 friends that signed up after the ssx deal and they are all regretting their subscription b/c it's been absolutely useless so far).

You're bringing up the sleeping dogs deal right? Dude, BB is setting that deal up about 2 months after TRU did theirs and not even as good. In the gaming world, 2 months is the difference b/n a game that's $60 and now $40/$30 and these guy couldnt even set the deal up to be on par w/ the last good deal for the game.

To me, BB aint interested in stacking deals anymore for @gamer mags which is a shame b/c that was the biggest thing that drew me into BB in the first place a year and a half ago.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I flipped a crap load of 99 cent games from gamestop to bestbuy to prepare for these coupons. I finally found a good use for that almost useless remaining gamestop credit :)[/QUOTE]

I read, somewhere on here, you were gonna flip those and I was like....why turn 99cents into $1.25?!

Now, I'm like, OOP!#-o $50 can be turned into $125, not counting the GCU 10%.

[quote name='Investor']Me, too. This really blows.

Dead Island is awesome! It's like a mix between Resident Evil and Borderlands. Two awesome series.

I hear you. I still can't believe I didn't jump onto that Batman: AC for $10 deal, because I was waiting for the GOTY edition. I'm not even sure if the Batman GOTY edition is even worth it over the vanilla version for $10.[/QUOTE]

You shoulda done what I did... buy the vanilla for $10, trade it in to Amazon for $20, then buy the GOTY for $30. I only regret redeeming the Robin and Catwoman codes on my vanilla copy. After the March sale I wasn't expecting the TIV for the vanilla copy go be so high, somehow it's even higher than theGOTY edition on Amazon. If I could have predicted that I coulda just given those codes away. Oh well.

I dont think the dlc is worth it. HQR was very short and raised more questions than answers. Everything else is challenge room stuff that should have been included in the main game but its nothing special.

I'd really like to see a $10 copy of Dead Island: GotY. I sold off my regular edition copy for $17 back when Gamestop had the GotY on sale for $20 and decided to wait for a cheaper copy.

I'd also like for my Best Buy to have an N7 edition of ME3 for PS3 in stock when I leave for lunch in a couple minutes. :D

I know it's talked about around here somewhere but can't find it now. Does anyone ever have luck with BB matching Kmarts coupon offers? Looking specifically at Borderlands 2 right now.

Alright. Hopefully this is the last @Gamer thread(how many are there?:whistle2:s).

Anyway, that special edition Call Of Duty magazine that's $10 will zero out when renewing your Gamer's Club Unlocked. So if yours is up soon, ask them for one of the COD mags and get it free with the renewal.:D

I repeat: The COD special edition mag will zero out with a Gamer's Club Unlocked renewal.

[quote name='exopuppy']I'm only halfway through my subscription and it has been worth far more than $15 to me already. No complaint about the overall value of a GCU sub. But that doesn't mean I can't be disappointed when a month rolls around without any offers I like.[/QUOTE]disappointment is cool but if u read some responses some make it sound like GC isn't worth the $15 or just plain sucks. They generally get most top notch titles at some point & once you take into account the RZ coupons & DOTD most titles are accounted for.

[quote name='aznhero913']I agree w/ everything you're saying bro but my problem isn't w/ release date deals, price matching(if your store does it. In ATL it was awesome, but where I am now sucks!!), etc...I know BB is king for those things if you can work those things.

My problem is that BB is not giving any deals with the @gamer coupons that are beyond any sale price that simply only matches other competitors deals. Paying for a subscription (I dont wanna get into the whole "hey, the mag/subscription has already paid for itself so stop being greedy b/c that is a irrelevant b/c you dont know who signed up when and what deals they were able to score i.e: I have 4 friends that signed up after the ssx deal and they are all regretting their subscription b/c it's been absolutely useless so far).

You're bringing up the sleeping dogs deal right? Dude, BB is setting that deal up about 2 months after TRU did theirs and not even as good. In the gaming world, 2 months is the difference b/n a game that's $60 and now $40/$30 and these guy couldnt even set the deal up to be on par w/ the last good deal for the game.

To me, BB aint interested in stacking deals anymore for @gamer mags which is a shame b/c that was the biggest thing that drew me into BB in the first place a year and a half ago.[/QUOTE]The MSRP drop deals like the current ones that just happen are just as good as sale price sometimes better. Now the current mag has gone from good to great this isn't the 1st time we had to wait till months end LOL.

[quote name='donbaloo']I know it's talked about around here somewhere but can't find it now. Does anyone ever have luck with BB matching Kmarts coupon offers? Looking specifically at Borderlands 2 right now.[/QUOTE]YMMV gaming "coupons" is where most people will have issues since BB doesn't offer the same thing & most reps aren't familiar with Kmart deals. Also, kmart doesn't always put them in the weekly ads.

[quote name='Jodou']Games that sell well won't show up in the coupons. BB is only concerned with moving stock of games that aren't.

FYI, Dragon's Dogma is getting DLC next year with a new underground area, new monsters, plus a hard and speed mode.[/QUOTE]

That's not necessarily true. FFXIII-2, Arkham City, and Mass Effect 3 sold well -- better than Dragon's Dogma at least, according to VGChartz.

Have any digital subscribers received their October coupons yet? I never received my September coupons so I want to know if I'm screwed for this month too.

Is dead island GOTY even worth it if you have the original? I still havent really played it but was wondering if the extras were worth it. From what i saw it was really just a few extra weapons, i didn't see too much included that seemed worth it.

Did they ever patch the game to make wepon degredation better btw? I did play a bit at a friends house and the weapon degredation really brought the game down. Your weapon broke after just a handfull of encounters

[quote name='Kenshindono']Is dead island GOTY even worth it if you have the original? I still havent really played it but was wondering if the extras were worth it. From what i saw it was really just a few extra weapons, i didn't see too much included that seemed worth it.

Did they ever patch the game to make wepon degredation better btw? I did play a bit at a friends house and the weapon degredation really brought the game down. Your weapon broke after just a handfull of encounters[/QUOTE]

The GOTY edition comes with an extra mod (Ripper), challenge Arena, and Ryder White Campaign. The mod is unimportant. You'll most likely try it out and forget it. The Arena has some achievements associated with it and is fun to try out with friends. The Ryder White campaign is single player only with no achievements and lasts probably 2-4 hours, but it does clear up some things in the main story if you care about it.

You could trade in Dead Island vanilla to BB for $12 after promo and essentially upgrade for ~$8. Personally if you're an achievement hunter, you'll like tackling the arena with some friends.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Alright. Hopefully this is the last @Gamer thread(how many are there?:whistle2:s).

Anyway, that special edition Call Of Duty magazine that's $10 will zero out when renewing your Gamer's Club Unlocked. So if yours is up soon, ask them for one of the COD mags and get it free with the renewal.:D

I repeat: The COD special edition mag will zero out with a Gamer's Club Unlocked renewal.[/QUOTE]

The guy that did my renewal the other day (10/1) tried this without me asking and it didn't work. Possible he missed something though.

[quote name='kulaguy']The GOTY edition comes with an extra mod (Ripper), challenge Arena, and Ryder White Campaign. The mod is unimportant. You'll most likely try it out and forget it. The Arena has some achievements associated with it and is fun to try out with friends. The Ryder White campaign is single player only with no achievements and lasts probably 2-4 hours, but it does clear up some things in the main story if you care about it.

You could trade in Dead Island vanilla to BB for $12 after promo and essentially upgrade for ~$8. Personally if you're an achievement hunter, you'll like tackling the arena with some friends.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Price wise it's likely worth it if you plan to play them. The DLCs are $10 each so even if they go on sale for $5, you'll still save a little. Didn't play Ryder White, but the two or three people I talked to who did said it was disappointing for $10. Bloodbath wasn't bad (with friends) and at least it had some chivos. The five throwable mods included in Bloodbath were all pretty cool too. Chivo hunting, I'd say the Bloodbath Arena gave me 10+ hours, although that included quite a bit of messing around.

Even if you don't play it and use ebay, it's probably worth buying and sitting on until it gets closer to Riptide coming out.

I have a roommate who has the non game of the year edition of dead island for 360. If I got the game of the year edition would I be able to play LAN with him? Im also hoping the game will drop to 20 so it will be 10 bucks with a coupon.

[quote name='asianmentality']I have a roommate who has the non game of the year edition of dead island for 360. If I got the game of the year edition would I be able to play LAN with him? Im also hoping the game will drop to 20 so it will be 10 bucks with a coupon.[/QUOTE]

You can almost be guaranteed that they will definitely drop it to 20 towards the middle / end of the month. I'd also put a hefty bet that they'll drop Sleeping Dogs back to 39.99 or possibly even 29.99 so the 15 off makes it 15 or 25.

I'd pick it up immediately if it dropped to $15 AC. I kind of wonder if they are easing off on crazy coupon deals for the next three months due to the rush for Black Friday and holiday shopping when normal people don't care about prices and just throw money at anything.

[quote name='KryllFood']You can almost be guaranteed that they will definitely drop it to 20 towards the middle / end of the month. I'd also put a hefty bet that they'll drop Sleeping Dogs back to 39.99 or possibly even 29.99 so the 15 off makes it 15 or 25.

I'd pick it up immediately if it dropped to $15 AC. I kind of wonder if they are easing off on crazy coupon deals for the next three months due to the rush for Black Friday and holiday shopping when normal people don't care about prices and just throw money at anything.[/QUOTE]I have the opposite suspicion, actually - if I were BB, I wouldn't want to be in the same position they were last year where they were absolutely desperate to clear out as much "old" (as in stuff that came out in the same calendar year) merchandise as possible with the December DoTDs, items that also take away precious space from your obvious shelf-hogging best sellers like BLOPS II. They're a little smarter about it this year by getting rid of those excess copies of Batman: Arkham City, Kingdoms of Amalur, Mass Effect 3, SSX, etc. much earlier in the year with those crazy coupon deals.

bread's done
Back