Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='Rogueleader17']Heres a freebee to anyone who hasn't redeemed pirates worlds end on dvd (I already had it redeemed: GRV9FX6GNWPR[/QUOTE]

thx! the code worked!

and only got 6 points from my mystery box :(

Now offer, you can get a "mystery DVD" for 150 points today. I'm debating this one. It seems like a pretty good offer assuming the movie isn't complete garbage. That's about what you get for registering a Blu Ray meaning that you can register your movie then get a "mystery movie" free.

[quote name='Blaster man']Now offer, you can get a "mystery DVD" for 150 points today. I'm debating this one. It seems like a pretty good offer assuming the movie isn't complete garbage. That's about what you get for registering a Blu Ray meaning that you can register your movie then get a "mystery movie" free.[/QUOTE]

Already sold out

Was feeling left out since I hadn't gotten the bonus mystery points email. Just got it and received a whopping 10 points. I feel like a winner.

Does anyone know how they verify a Disney music CD? I know you put the disc in the drive and it reads the disc and gives you the points, but can you just rent the CDs from the library and pop the disc in and get points?

[quote name='jumpman17']Does anyone know how they verify a Disney music CD? I know you put the disc in the drive and it reads the disc and gives you the points, but can you just rent the CDs from the library and pop the disc in and get points?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. Insert disc. Click "submit CDs". Select your disc from the list and hit okay. It will verify that the disc is correct and give you 50 points.

I signed up for the bluray club with a coded that go be 5 blus for $1 each with 2 extra dicounted that came to a total of around $20 plus all I have to do is buy 2 more full priced blus in the next 2 years. I have to say this deal is awsome.

[quote name='Rogueleader17']I signed up for the bluray club with a coded that go be 5 blus for $1 each with 2 extra dicounted that came to a total of around $20 plus all I have to do is buy 2 more full priced blus in the next 2 years. I have to say this deal is awsome.[/QUOTE]
It is an awesome deal. Works out to around $10 a movie in the end. Although there is a code out there were the five movies are $1 total, not $1 each. You only over paid $4 so no biggie. There is a thread about on here, slick deals and blu forum

New code: macintosh (10 points)

Expires 7/20/12

From the Disney Movie Rewards Facebook account

Last edited by a moderator:
I redeem for DVDs/Blu-Rays I have a passing interets in. With most of them gone, I think I'll try flipping the older classics.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Thanks!

Out of curiosity, what are you guys using your points on? I'm sitting at 5000+, but don't have anything that I'm specifically targeting. I've thought about some of the collectibles, but I wonder if the quality is any good.

Edit: Looks like DuckTales the Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp is back in stock for 550 pts. Limit one per customer. Went ahead and ordered a copy since it's DMC/DMR exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Vinylmations for me, although I haven't gotten more than two of them. The series they offered (Muppets series 2) was pretty weak. I'm sitting on about 2400 points myself.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Thanks!

Out of curiosity, what are you guys using your points on? I'm sitting at 5000+, but don't have anything that I'm specifically targeting. I've thought about some of the collectibles, but I wonder if the quality is any good.

Edit: Looks like DuckTales the Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp is back in stock for 550 pts. Limit one per customer. Went ahead and ordered a copy since it's DMC/DMR exclusive.[/QUOTE]

I actually just received that Donald Duck statue yesterday. It comes in a green box and has a custom fit styrofoam holder around it, a certificate of authenticity, and a pin as well. It's very nice quality and way better then I was expecting it to be.

For those interested. I recently grabbed the "mystery" deal DVD from DMR. I got it in the mail today and ended up with G-Force.

Ugh.

[quote name='mtxbass1']For those interested. I recently grabbed the "mystery" deal DVD from DMR. I got it in the mail today and ended up with G-Force.

Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Just give it to a nephew or niece as a b-day/xmas gift. :bouncy:

[quote name='WingsDJY']Just give it to a nephew or niece as a b-day/xmas gift. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll likely just keep it, rip the code out of it, and wait until Disney runs another register 2 movies, get a free whatever deal.

[quote name='Ather']I redeem for DVDs/Blu-Rays I have a passing interets in. With most of them gone, I think I'll try flipping the older classics.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only redeem toward more Blu-rays, the the majority either suck or I already had them. I picked up Sky High and Swing Vote, but I sure as hell wasn't going to pick up The Game Plan or College Road Trip. So I still have a ton of points left.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']here are some leftover codes i have:

RFHL3K6JPYAX
EXLTAHEEPJXA[/QUOTE]

No go for me. The first code is Cars 3D BD and the second is Toy Story 3 BD. I already bought and entered those. Thanks, though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']M1D1756NJFDK - 50 Pts for entering this code, and another bonus 50 on the next magic code you enter (by 8/15)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code! (only gave me a bonus 50 next time i enter a movie code)

[quote name='ssjmichael']M1D1756NJFDK - 50 Pts for entering this code, and another bonus 50 on the next magic code you enter (by 8/15)[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot!

It is strange that it doesn't give the bonus 50 to everyone. At first it didn't look like I got it, but I looked at the page that breaks down all the pts. I received and it shows I got 50 points.

When I entered the code, it only mentioned that I'd get 50 bonus pts with my next title (I didn't check the counter to see if it instantly jumped 50 pts).

Last night, I entered the Bridge to Terabithia copy I got with that promotion a few months back, and it looks like it actually gave me the full 100 bonus pts.

picture.php

TL;DR: Don't trust the message on screen. Look at your points history.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']here are some leftover codes i have:

RFHL3K6JPYAX
EXLTAHEEPJXA[/QUOTE]

Both have been redeemed already...thanks though.

I only got the 50 for the next code. Yes, I checked the history and it has Bonus Points With Magic Code Offer. But mine says 0 points earned, unlike WingsDJY's.

Got the bonus points. Still no original 50 points. But one blu-ray got double points, so yippie for that unexpected surprise. 300 points for one code entered, thanks to that bonus 50 points.

[quote name='Ather']I only got 5. I really wish they offered the same amount to everybody.[/QUOTE]

I got 9 and it does say they are mystery points this month.

bread's done
Back