Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='ssjmichael']I didn't get any newsletter yet *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

I got a rock.

Just kidding. 9 points.

Whats the most bonus mystery points one can receive?

tumblr_kt0wpkDt7w1qzl8duo1_500.png

9 is the highest I've heard people receive I think, though I think I read somewhere that 10 is the max (never saw anyone get it)

New code: M1D17NVK4JDS
Gives you 50 bonus points on the next movie code you enter (Expires 9/1/12).

This one didn't give me 50 points right away like some do though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jumpman17']New code: M1D17NVK4JDS
Gives you 50 bonus points on the movie code you enter (Expires 9/1/12).

This one didn't give me 50 points right away like some do though.[/QUOTE]
thanks, this is why I save my codes now rather than redeem them right away

Gives you 50 bonus points on the movie code you enter (Expires 9/1/12).

Thanks!

Gives you 50 bonus points on the next movie code you enter (Expires 9/1/12).

Pocahontas and other new titles give double points, so I stacked it with this to get 300 points :bouncy:

The Disney Movie Rewards Facebook page just posted:

"Always remember: you're sweet as 'hunny' just the way you are!"

I thought hunny might be a rewards code. When I entered it, it said "This code isn't live" instead of the normal "Unknown code!" message when something isn't a code.

So perhaps this will be a code soon or maybe it was just an old code that no longer works. I don't know. I thought it was interesting.

[quote name='jumpman17']The Disney Movie Rewards Facebook page just posted:

"Always remember: you're sweet as 'hunny' just the way you are!"

I thought hunny might be a rewards code. When I entered it, it said "This code isn't live" instead of the normal "Unknown code!" message when something isn't a code.

So perhaps this will be a code soon or maybe it was just an old code that no longer works. I don't know. I thought it was interesting.[/QUOTE]

Old code. Don't remember what it was but i do remember typing that in

If you go to the DMR site & look up the Special Offers there are a ton of dvd/blu ray titles that when entered will allow you to print out a Hollywood Movie Money Finding Nemo 3D voucher. 2 of the titles are Tangled dvd & Muppet Movie dvd. I have several extra of each if someone wants to pm me with an offer. They're good from Sep. 14 through October 21st.

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']If you go to the DMR site & look up the Special Offers there are a ton of dvd/blu ray titles that when entered will allow you to print out a Hollywood Movie Money Finding Nemo 3D voucher. 2 of the titles are Tangled dvd & Muppet Movie dvd. I have several extra of each if someone wants to pm me with an offer. They're good from Sep. 14 through October 21st.[/QUOTE]

If you have already entered the code (previously) do you just enter it again?

M

[quote name='soccerstud652']Can someone make the original post editable so we can keep the latest codes up front and expired codes with a spoiler tag?[/QUOTE]

It should be editable already. It is a wiki. Just click the edit button on top of the post.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']If you have already entered the code (previously) do you just enter it again?

M[/QUOTE]

If you've already entered a code for a particular flavor of movie (DVD or Blu-Ray) you are not permitted to enter a new code for the same type for the same movie.

[quote name='xbox_mole']If you've already entered a code for a particular flavor of movie (DVD or Blu-Ray) you are not permitted to enter a new code for the same type for the same movie.[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmmmm........Pocahontas flavor.

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']If you go to the DMR site & look up the Special Offers there are a ton of dvd/blu ray titles that when entered will allow you to print out a Hollywood Movie Money Finding Nemo 3D voucher. 2 of the titles are Tangled dvd & Muppet Movie dvd. I have several extra of each if someone wants to pm me with an offer. They're good from Sep. 14 through October 21st.[/QUOTE]

Still have a couple each of Tangled & Muppet codes (which gets u free $12 3D Finding Nemo Hollywood Movie Money). Make me an offer.

No wonder I didn't get any newsletter last month, the box in my preferences was unchecked. I have no idea why that would be the case though as I didn't change anything and I've been getting them every month prior to last. Ah well, hopefully by next month it's back to normal

Does Disney include a standard amount of DMR points with their Blu-Rays? I have a code from Nausicaa that I'm looking to trade or sell, but it doesn't say how many points it's worth.

[quote name='Squall835']Does Disney include a standard amount of DMR points with their Blu-Rays? I have a code from Nausicaa that I'm looking to trade or sell, but it doesn't say how many points it's worth.[/QUOTE]

I believe normal point values are 125 for blu-ray and 100 for dvd. Double-movie packs are worth more.

Does anyone know if you can redeem more than one Finding Nemo ticket with DMR codes? I think I have two of these eligible titles.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']2 eligible titles per account. I tried to add 1 more but reached the limit.[/QUOTE]

Cool, two is WAY better than one!

I just redeemed one of the eligible blurays for the Finding Nemo 3D ticket. When I click the banner to print the ticket, I get the error "There was a problem. Please try again later." Has anyone else run into this?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I just redeemed one of the eligible blurays for the Finding Nemo 3D ticket. When I click the banner to print the ticket, I get the error "There was a problem. Please try again later." Has anyone else run into this?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The Muppets redemption was so broken I had no way of redeeming the ticket. DMR didn't offer help because the ticket was through a third-party redemption service, and that service didn't respond to inquiries for assistance at all.

Lesson: Do not buy movies in order to redeem rewards. Just think of them as a bonus on the occasions they work.

So if you have any of the Finding Nemo 3D free ticket listed movies but you entered them before there is no way to get credit for them again to get the free tickets correct?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I just redeemed one of the eligible blurays for the Finding Nemo 3D ticket. When I click the banner to print the ticket, I get the error "There was a problem. Please try again later." Has anyone else run into this?[/QUOTE]

The banner didn't work for me either. I did get my tickets to print another way. Go to unlocked offers under MY DMR and click it from there. Worked for both my tickets.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']The DuckTales DVD now comes with a lithograph set to celebrate the 25th anniversary.[/QUOTE]

I redeemed that DVD about 2 months ago -- go figure. It was about half the points, so IMO, not really worth the extra 500 points. Lithographs sit and collect dust.

bread's done
Back