Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='EnzeruAnimeFan']My e-mail has an offer saying "Submit your tickets for up to 400 points" for Wreck-It Ralph, but the link doesn't work. Is there a way to do this?[/QUOTE]

You have to scan or take a picture of your stubs and upload it to Disney.

I would love that alarm clock...only 545 points to go..... also i can trade someone The Nightmare Before Christmas Collector's Edition DVD code for another code, i recently got it and already activated one.

Edit: Traded

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Teujip']Thanks for that. I am getting Enchanted, as the wife really enjoyed it[/QUOTE]
I also ordered Enchanted. My wife liked it a lot. I like the Blu Ray rewards since they come with points to help pay for themselves. :)

right now the site shows that if you enter 2 codes you get $5 code for the Disney store.

When did they do the double points thing last year? I have a few movies I want to add but am kinda waiting before I enter them in hopes they do it again.

rececived an email: there is the Pirates of the Carribeans 4-movie chest available for 6000 points
Link for the lazy ones ;)

Wonder if it is going to stay long - wouldn't mind getting it, but far from the count, still

[quote name='Teujip']rececived an email: there is the Pirates of the Carribeans 4-movie chest available for 6000 points

Wonder if it is going to stay long - wouldn't mind getting it, but far from the count, still[/QUOTE]

Nice. Too bad I am only about half way there.

Crap I would have had enough points for it but I used a lot of points on the Avenger plush dolls they had a few month ago.

anyone get/saving points for the tours or the resorts? just wondering if anyone has actually redeemed anything like that before. seems like it would take forever and i feel like once i got that many points, i wouldn't want to spend em!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']anyone get/saving points for the tours or the resorts? just wondering if anyone has actually redeemed anything like that before. seems like it would take forever and i feel like once i got that many points, i wouldn't want to spend em![/QUOTE]

I'm actually saving up for the Disney 3 Day Resort trip for 22000 points at the moment.

The most I ever redeemed was a 7500 point reward to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. If I remember correctly, you choose the reward, check out and then wait a day for an e-mail.

Here's the part I forgot. The e-mail either had me call them, or they mailed or e-mailed me a form to fill out. It included my details along with me writing down the top 3 times/dates of the available dates to attend the show. I mailed, or e-mailed, or faxed the form in. Eventually a woman from the theater left me a voicemail a day or 2 later saying to call her back. She told me what was available and we confirmed. I used my license to pick the tickets up at Will Call. The seats were center orchestra and only like 10 rows back. I was rather impressed with the reward.

Later on in the coming year I should be able to redeem the trip and I'll post details about it then. Apparently you just get a gift card and have to redeem it. I'm guessing you have to pick the reward, finalize dates with them, they'll tell you how much it is and that's how much your gift card will be worth.

[quote name='philmcfly']I'm actually saving up for the Disney 3 Day Resort trip for 22000 points at the moment.

The most I ever redeemed was a 7500 point reward to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. If I remember correctly, you choose the reward, check out and then wait a day for an e-mail.

Here's the part I forgot. The e-mail either had me call them, or they mailed or e-mailed me a form to fill out. It included my details along with me writing down the top 3 times/dates of the available dates to attend the show. I mailed, or e-mailed, or faxed the form in. Eventually a woman from the theater left me a voicemail a day or 2 later saying to call her back. She told me what was available and we confirmed. I used my license to pick the tickets up at Will Call. The seats were center orchestra and only like 10 rows back. I was rather impressed with the reward.

Later on in the coming year I should be able to redeem the trip and I'll post details about it then. Apparently you just get a gift card and have to redeem it. I'm guessing you have to pick the reward, finalize dates with them, they'll tell you how much it is and that's how much your gift card will be worth.[/QUOTE]

What are you doing to get so many points? I've been part of this program for years and I'm barely at 2800.

[quote name='Teujip']rececived an email: there is the Pirates of the Carribeans 4-movie chest available for 6000 points

Wonder if it is going to stay long - wouldn't mind getting it, but far from the count, still[/QUOTE]

Nice to see collector's sets making their way to the site, but reviews for this particular one are pretty lackluster. Probably better off just buying the individual movies.

[quote name='kerouac kid']A free ticket to Wreck it Ralph or Frankenweenie just popped up in my account. It might be worth taking a look in yours. YMMV[/QUOTE]
Damn, wish I had gotten that one. I want to see Wreck it Ralph, but got movie money for Monsters Inc. 3D instead.

[quote name='mtxbass1']What are you doing to get so many points? I've been part of this program for years and I'm barely at 2800.[/QUOTE]

I've been a Disney nut from back in the day. It also helps that people around me who buy the crap I don't want such as soundtracks and their movie stubs and things like that don't care to redeem anything.

I wait to redeem during double point times, do my movie stubs, pick up every blu release, and those broadway tickets have been the only points I've ever redeemed before.

[quote name='philmcfly']I'm actually saving up for the Disney 3 Day Resort trip for 22000 points at the moment.

Later on in the coming year I should be able to redeem the trip and I'll post details about it then. Apparently you just get a gift card and have to redeem it. I'm guessing you have to pick the reward, finalize dates with them, they'll tell you how much it is and that's how much your gift card will be worth.[/QUOTE]

Be careful that you won't have to cut out the UPC's and mail them in for that.

Anyone ever have a problem redeeming a Disney Digital Copy in iTunes? I bought The Muppets Christmas Carol from Amazon, but can't get the DC to download. It says the code is invalid, but it's the same code that worked at DMR.com

Any ideas how to get it to work?

[quote name='WingsDJY']Anyone ever have a problem redeeming a Disney Digital Copy in iTunes? I bought The Muppets Christmas Carol from Amazon, but can't get the DC to download. It says the code is invalid, but it's the same code that worked at DMR.com

Any ideas how to get it to work?[/QUOTE]
Never had that problem. If it says invalid then you're using the wrong code or you typed it incorrectly. It think it would say it's used if that was that case.

[quote name='philmcfly']I've been a Disney nut from back in the day. It also helps that people around me who buy the crap I don't want such as soundtracks and their movie stubs and things like that don't care to redeem anything.

I wait to redeem during double point times, do my movie stubs, pick up every blu release, and those broadway tickets have been the only points I've ever redeemed before.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I always take a look at my friends and families movie collections and see if they have any DMR codes and do the same with movie tickets. Seeing movies within the first weekend helps usually too since they give you bonus points. I've redeemed a bunch of rewards and kind of regretting it now because I would have had about 10,000 points right now.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Anyone ever have a problem redeeming a Disney Digital Copy in iTunes? I bought The Muppets Christmas Carol from Amazon, but can't get the DC to download. It says the code is invalid, but it's the same code that worked at DMR.com

Any ideas how to get it to work?[/QUOTE]I ran into that with The Muppets (2011) and the DC code was different than the DMR code. You might want to check to see if there's another code in the package.

[quote name='shrike4242']I ran into that with The Muppets (2011) and the DC code was different than the DMR code. You might want to check to see if there's another code in the package.[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue - emailed DMR and they sent me a code that works.

[quote name='Blaster man']10 points
25DOCBMR8121[/QUOTE]

sweet, thanks.
-----
Saw Peter Pan on the disneymoviereward website and you get extra 200 pts. Anybody know if you purchase the movie from the disney online store do you get the 200 extra points with the lithos?

[quote name='major morgan']Thanks

It's that time of year again! The 25 days of Christmas bonus points. LINK[/QUOTE]
People may have missed this in you post. A reminder, 5 points a day if you check everyday.

[quote name='DNukem170']Not working for me. Keeps saying I already used the codes.[/QUOTE]

If you look at that box, it still says Dec 1-2 points. They haven't updated for the 3rd yet.

[quote name='shadowkast']Didn't work for me :([/QUOTE]

i think they are actually locking the codes out after the day ends, not like last year. I just tried the December 3rd one and it didn't work either.

[quote name='kerouac kid']25DOCBMR924 good for 5 points.

PEACH bonus entry for the FN sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]
Added 5 points to my account and my wife's. Thanks, saved me the trip to the ABC site.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Check the Newsletter sent via email. There are Mystery Points in it. I received 7.[/QUOTE]

damn think I deleted it frak

[quote name='nedstark']If anyone has The Life of Timothy Green DMR Code please pm me I will pay you handsomely[/QUOTE]

I picked up the movie, what's so important about this code?

bread's done
Back