Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Are the FREE movie ticket special offers limited to 2 per account? I tried to get 3 tickets for the Frankenweenie/Wreck it Ralph tickets, but it only let me get two.

I have literally 14 blurays that qualify for the Monsters Inc 3D ticket. Hopefully it's more than 2 per account.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Are the FREE movie ticket special offers limited to 2 per account? I tried to get 3 tickets for the Frankenweenie/Wreck it Ralph tickets, but it only let me get two.

I have literally 14 blurays that qualify for the Monsters Inc 3D ticket. Hopefully it's more than 2 per account.[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing

I would have dumped my points for a playable Fix It Felix Jr. a la game & watch type instead of just an alarm clock. Still kinda neat though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Was it any of these:

kidswatchmain1351815616403.jpg

8bitadultmain1351815573653.jpg

Both of those are still available.[/QUOTE]

It's the second one. It went out of stock for a while I guess since it disappeared, but I guess they got more in(or I'm crazy). :lol:

[quote name='D0RC']How about previous codes, can you enter those?[/QUOTE]

Not sure how back you can go but I was able to just put in yesterday's and today's codes a few minutes ago no problem.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Has anyone ever entered extra entry for 5 points each? Seems like a waste of points.[/QUOTE]

Right but it's probably what Disney hopes people do. Spend money on their stuff, waste the points on losing sweepstake entries, one less reward to send out.

[quote name='mitch079']Right but it's probably what Disney hopes people do. Spend money on their stuff, waste the points on losing sweepstake entries, one less reward to send out.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone even know anybody that actually won one of Disney's sweepstakes?

[quote name='Techsticles']One of the new prizes is a Avengers Bicycle so I finally cashed in most of my points for it. (4300 points) It's a 16" bike, and from what I could find it is a Huffy that retails for about $75. It includes training wheels so I plan to give it to my 3 year old. He may not be able to ride it for 6-12 months however.[/QUOTE]
Holy cow, this is the fastest I've ever received a physical Disney Movie Rewards item. I ordered the bike on the 5th, got it today on the 13th. Unfortunately it does ship in a box clearly showing it is an Avengers bicycle.

For anyone that may have received a free $5 Disney Store coupon from DMR and you're looking for a cheap item to spend it on, I found something. There is a current promo 2 totes for $5 and for some reason because the balance is $0 shipping becomes free. If you try to order anything else over the $5 you have to pay the shipping. These make good bags for quick trips with the baby/kids and all their necessities.
http://www.disneystore.com/2-for-5/mn/212519/

[quote name='Techsticles']For anyone that may have received a free $5 Disney Store coupon from DMR and you're looking for a cheap item to spend it on, I found something. There is a current promo 2 totes for $5 and for some reason because the balance is $0 shipping becomes free. If you try to order anything else over the $5 you have to pay the shipping. These make good bags for quick trips with the baby/kids and all their necessities.
http://www.disneystore.com/2-for-5/mn/212519/[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I had a $5 code that I redeemed 500 points for back in Feb (thinking I could use it at a Disney B&M) that was due to expire at the end of the month.

FYI the lastest $5 code offer is now dead for anyone that didn't get it yet. The expiration was 12/23 or while supplies last

Thanks, I had the free $5 code and forgot about it. Picked up a couple that will make good gift bags for my nephew and neice. Worked great, even the free shipping.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Thanks, I had the free $5 code and forgot about it. Picked up a couple that will make good gift bags for my nephew and neice. Worked great, even the free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Glad I could help someone. I received mine and they're actually pretty nice and colorful. About the same size or maybe a tiny bit smaller than other totes we have.

[quote name='Blade']What's the best/rarest item to get for 2000 points or less?[/QUOTE]

Duck Tales The Movie, only way to get the movie on DVD is through DMR or the Disney Movie Club its only 1075 points

[quote name='Blade']What's the best/rarest item to get for 2000 points or less?[/QUOTE]
Bridge to Terabithia is a good movie if you're looking for movies.

[quote name='KJ.West']He asked for the BEST item for under 2,000 points, not the worst item.

Why the fuck would you want the Duck Tales movie on 480i DVD for any amount of points when you can buy it in 1080p from iTunes?[/QUOTE]

Calm down sugar tits. Some people like owning physical media. I myself joined Disney rewards years ago just to get ducktales, but to each their own.

[quote name='KJ.West']He asked for the BEST item for under 2,000 points, not the worst item.

Why the fuck would you want the Duck Tales movie on 480i DVD for any amount of points when you can buy it in 1080p from iTunes?[/QUOTE]

Has Duck Tales never been released on dvd/blu other than through Disney Movie Rewards?

[quote name='n64ra']Has Duck Tales never been released on dvd/blu other than through Disney Movie Rewards?[/QUOTE]

No, only way to get the DVD is through DMR or the Disney Movie Club

[quote name='n64ra']Has Duck Tales never been released on dvd/blu other than through Disney Movie Rewards?[/QUOTE]

Yea it's out of print to order now when I checked a few months ago. Not to the point of absurd prices but no one wants to pay $20-$25 for a DVD.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']12/25 - Merrry X-Mas All

25DOCBMR7225[/QUOTE]

WTF... This code just gave me 0 points.

So have they had a double points day yet? I've been holding on to my codes so I can enter them when they have a bonus day.

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']WTF... This code just gave me 0 points.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me. it says congrats 5 points blah blah but i dont see my points go up 5 pts.

bread's done
Back