Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='ssjmichael']You do have to buy an additional 3 at full price. You can get a 6th for a discounted price with your initial enrollment, meaning you only need 2 more to complete it.

We have a thread about it here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322684&highlight=disney+movie+club

and there's a huge thread over at Blu-ray.com discussing it: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=151870

Here are some general instructions of how to do it

1.) Go to Disneymovieclub.com
2.) Enter promo code 17674B (top right corner to change promo codes)
3.) Choose your movies. Go with at least 6, but I always go with 7 since it's a great value. The total should be $21.90 for 7
4.) Buy 2 additional movies within the allotted time, usually at $29.95 + ~$3.95 shipping each (they have monthly featured selections at $24.95 which also count)

At the end your total will be about $90 for all 9 movies, or about $10 each. You can't really beat that for Disney titles. I've done it twice so far, so if you (or anyone else) has any questions feel free to ask me.[/QUOTE]

This sounds like a great deal! How quick do they add new releases to the club?

[quote name='joeyatog']This sounds like a great deal! How quick do they add new releases to the club?[/QUOTE]

They don't get added to the initial enrollment page that quickly, but they get added to the regular catalog pretty much right away. You can even pre-order titles like Wreck it Ralph and Peter Pan right now and they count towards your fulfillment.

[quote name='nedstark']are 3d burays included in this ?[/QUOTE]

3D titles are available in the main catalog (after your initial enrollment order) and do count towards your fulfillment. They obviously cost more than the 2D ones though (I think like $5 more).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']They don't get added to the initial enrollment page that quickly, but they get added to the regular catalog pretty much right away. You can even pre-order titles like Wreck it Ralph and Peter Pan right now and they count towards your fulfillment. [/QUOTE]

Oh, that's pretty sweet! I'm definitely going to sign up then! I have to fill in the gaps of my collection! Thanks for the info!

[quote name='SMBScooby']Thanks. I am glad I checked the thread before I put the Frankenweenie code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the re-quoting. Missed it earlier. Give me an incentive to put in my Finding Nemo code and submit for the Kellogg's rebate.

[quote name='arrrggghhh']I don't see any 3d titles when I search the site. Is that something only available after the initial promo?[/QUOTE]

Yes, 3D titles aren't available for your initial enrollment, but are available in the main catalog site as fulfillment titles. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

[quote name='joeyatog']Oh, that's pretty sweet! I'm definitely going to sign up then! I have to fill in the gaps of my collection! Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

No prob. One thing to keep in mind is they can be pretty slow to deliver your initial enrollment. It might take 2-3 weeks to get to you. Fulfillment orders are usually quicker (about a week). If there's a problem their customer service is very good at replacing/re-sending items.

[quote name='district_9000']Anybody get the Pixar lithos? I'm curious to how they actually look. I have them coming in the mail..[/QUOTE]

They look great. Nicer than I expected. They come in a nice folder as well.

Unfortunately, DMC kind of loses out in savings when you have to pay sales tax. The tax on multi orders pretty much eats up your savings. I've had to not buy several times because of taxes being too much.

Disney closed our account that had more points in it because of 'multiple accounts'. We only have 2 accounts for 4 people and they are in different names. fuck you disney. The rules state one account per person.

[quote name='slowdive21']Disney closed our account that had more points in it because of 'multiple accounts'. We only have 2 accounts for 4 people and they are in different names. fuck you disney. The rules state one account per person.[/QUOTE]

So how'd they catch you?

i wish they had steelbook to buy with points and how does the points system work points = what in $$

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']same mailing address or ip address[/QUOTE]
My wife and I both have seperate accounts. So far so good. If they do close one, I'll give them a call and bitch their CS rep.

You can get 50 FREE Disney Movie Rewards points. Just log-in and then enter the code M1D179UT5FBSfor 50 points. Just enter an eligible Disney Blu-ray™, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 2/1/13. They will add the extra 50 points to your account.

[quote name='ssjmichael']No prob. One thing to keep in mind is they can be pretty slow to deliver your initial enrollment. It might take 2-3 weeks to get to you. Fulfillment orders are usually quicker (about a week). If there's a problem their customer service is very good at replacing/re-sending items.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks again!

[quote name='n64ra']So how'd they catch you?[/QUOTE]

IDK. In theory we aren't doing anything wrong.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']You can get 50 FREE Disney Movie Rewards points. Just log-inand then enter the code M1D179UT5FBSfor 50 points. Just enter an eligible Disney Blu-ray™, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 2/1/13. They will add the extra 50 points to your account.[/QUOTE]

Glad I waited to put in my Cinderella code, thanks man.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']You can get 50 FREE Disney Movie Rewards points. Just log-in and then enter the code M1D179UT5FBSfor 50 points. Just enter an eligible Disney Blu-ray™, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 2/1/13. They will add the extra 50 points to your account.[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks man used the last bonus 50 on my Cinderella and also ordered the free shoe and paid for the carriage charm. Got them for my daughter who might wear them when she is older, can't argue with free and the carriage necklace was only 8 dollars I think total with shipping around 11 if anyone is interested they aren't to bad of quality either just got them today.

[quote name='dustdust']It says I already used M1D179UT5FBS even though I haven't...anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]
Code just worked for me. Thanks sangredekrazy.

[quote name='richlough']does anyone know how many points the pirates otc 4 movie collection is worth ?[/quote]

BTW Jack Sparrow is coming back for the 5th sequels. ;)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']6,000

BTW Jack Sparrow is coming back for the 5th sequels. ;)[/QUOTE]
Not how many points it costs. Is it 4 x 150 points per disc?
All the movies I've gotten frm DMR have had codes in them that are redeemable.

[quote name='Richlough']Not how many points it costs. Is it 4 x 150 points per disc?
All the movies I've gotten frm DMR have had codes in them that are redeemable.[/QUOTE]

It is the same product you can buy in stores, so probably is each disc.

[quote name='Shadow21']Could someone please post which 3D movies are available for the Disney Movies Club? Thanks ahead of time.[/QUOTE]

All of them. They have every one. Some are even $12.

Thanks for the info Severus.

Good to hear slowdive got his account back. How did you manage that? I'm surprised they would reverse course once they banned one.

[quote name='M3wThr33']All of them. They have every one. Some are even $12.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. Would you happen to know if they currently have the Beauty and the Beast 3D blu-ray available? I haven't been able to find a deal on it since it went back in the vault.

[quote name='gossamer']Thanks for the info Severus.

Good to hear slowdive got his account back. How did you manage that? I'm surprised they would reverse course once they banned one.[/QUOTE]

I called them and told the truth. We have 4 family members and 2 accounts. We accidentally had the same birthday on the 2 accounts.

[quote name='Shadow21']Thanks for the response. Would you happen to know if they currently have the Beauty and the Beast 3D blu-ray available? I haven't been able to find a deal on it since it went back in the vault.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I fit's back in the Vault, they won't be selling it. Have to use eBay.

I got those Pixar Lithos a little while back and was actually very pleasantly surprised with the quality of them.

I'm debating whether I should hold onto my points or start redeeming them on things. I cant imagine I'll ever save enough points for any of the really higher priced items and I've only redeemed for the Ducktales movie so far which I havent even opened yet, but loved from my childhood

Got a extra Tron the Original Classic movie reward code. I'm willing to trade it for another code through private message so I can grab Tron Legacy for free.

anyone interested in a $5 code for disneystore.com (no minimum purchase, apparently)?
Got that a while back when redeeming 2 codes, still valid as of today, and I have no foreseeable use for it.
PM me or let me know, and I will send it your way (if you want to throw in a spare DMR code, I'll take it, but no pressure :))

EDIT: code sent to soccerstud652 :)

Where is Peter Pan cheapest? Surprised theres no coupon this time around, usually theres one for every new release

New E-mail. I got 9 points. BUT: There's a link to connect your Facebook to DMR (probably have to like DMR on Facebook first), and the first time you connect, you get 25 points. Just follow the link, accept the app, sign in to DMR through Facebook, and 25 more points are yours.

I'm surprised. My Peter Pan just came in today and there is NO code printed on the paper! I'm sure it's just an isolated incident, or did anyone else who picked up Peter Pan not get a code in there?

Time to contact and convince DMR that it was blank though...

The same thing happened with my copy of Brave. I submitted the request on DMR and the points were deposited about two weeks later.

[quote name='ssjmichael']There is another one, this one for $7. It might be possible to stack the two, but YMMV

https://www.scottbrand.com/offer/disneypeterpan?WT.mc_id=email-020113-mem-PeterPan[/QUOTE]

The coupon works at Best Buy. After the coupon + Best Buy Reward Zone coupon from the facebook poll I got the Peter Pan combo for $11.96.

Scottbrand also gave me a month free of Hulu plus even though I've already gone through a free trial. Just have to cancel it before March 3.

bread's done
Back