Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Has anyone else not received their Force Awakens One Sheet? I ordered when it was in stock and have not heard any word about it yet. I ordered on the 18th
I ordered mine on the 13th, shipped on the 17th... Came trashed in the mail the 23rd. They are going to send a replacement... Doubt it will be any better. Had bad luck with their posters. We'll see.

I ordered mine on the 13th, shipped on the 17th... Came trashed in the mail the 23rd. They are going to send a replacement... Doubt it will be any better. Had bad luck with their posters. We'll see.
They are all out of them now. I was credited my point from Disney yesterday because they no longer have them anymore for the one sheets

Anyone else get the 2 new Aladdin movies? Mine came with a code for each movie but it seems one code activated them both on DMR and Disney Anywhere and when I tried to enter the second code it said I already had the movies. So is it just an extra code for whatever reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else get the 2 new Aladdin movies? Mine came with a code for each movie but it seems one code activated them both on DMR and Disney Anywhere and when I tried to enter the second code it said I already had the movies. So is it just an extra code for whatever reason?
What set did you buy? I still need to get Aladdin

I think the intention was for one code per movie, but somebody internally screwed up and made one code give both movies (likely because they share a UPC). So yea, extra code to sell on eBay.

Do note that this one code for two movies only works on Disney Movie Rewards and Disney Movies Anywhere. If somebody buys your extra code and enters it on Ultraviolet or VUDU or whatever, they will only get one movie.

Well, it looks like I'm nearing 12k DMR points.  What do you guys suggest I get?  Should I just cash out and grab some Blu-Rays?  Save them for something later that could be awesome?  

What does everyone normally spend their points on?

Well, it looks like I'm nearing 12k DMR points. What do you guys suggest I get? Should I just cash out and grab some Blu-Rays? Save them for something later that could be awesome?

They used to have some cool statues, I got genie from aladdin and runaway brain mickey, which were pretty cool.

I tend to use on mine on statues, the exclusive pins they put up from time to time, or stuff that my family members would like.

Well, it looks like I'm nearing 12k DMR points. What do you guys suggest I get? Should I just cash out and grab some Blu-Rays? Save them for something later that could be awesome?

I have 5.5K and the only things I have gotten from them in the past year were a Baymax toy and a Mystery DVD.

I keep waiting for more WDCC stuff to appear, but it seems like they just put up Jim Shore carvings
I am in the same boat. I missed the Genie/Mickey that R3DH3RO mentioned because the "new reward" emails show up about 24 hours after the restock (none now), but I did get the Jafar and Snow White Marriage Scene. I have a feeling that we wont see any more WDCC stuff there. Jim Shore carvings are cheaper to produce, less fragile and without much to compare it to... can be listed at the exact same price.

This conversation prompted me to go look and see what Blu-rays are being offered, and holy cow they've slimmed down the choices in the last few months!  I think there are ~30 fewer choices now.

In my point history, I received 5 points on December 11th from December Newsletter Mystery Points.  I also see November, October, and September listed, but I haven't received anything for January yet.  I don't know if they stopped, but they do send two different emails, one for Disney Movies Anywhere and one for Disney Movie Rewards now, and my date redeemed has been creeping later and later each month.

They added the Winter Soldier plushes that were an offer ($34.99 each or $99.99 for all three plus S&H) with purchase of the Blu as rewards now.  1650 points each:

set-of-three.jpg

Here's details on the original offer with multiple images of each.  It looks like Falcon has removable goggles, Winter Soldier's mask is removable, and Cap's shield as well.

They added the Winter Soldier plushes that were an offer ($34.99 each or $99.99 for all three plus S&H) with purchase of the Blu as rewards now. 1650 points each:

set-of-three.jpg

Here's details on the original offer with multiple images of each. It looks like Falcon has removable goggles, Winter Soldier's mask is removable, and Cap's shield as well.
They also have a listing for all three (5000), not just individually (1650). *shrug*

They added the Winter Soldier plushes that were an offer ($34.99 each or $99.99 for all three plus S&H) with purchase of the Blu as rewards now. 1650 points each:

set-of-three.jpg

Here's details on the original offer with multiple images of each. It looks like Falcon has removable goggles, Winter Soldier's mask is removable, and Cap's shield as well.
Interesting...I think I'll wait for the possibilities of cool statues in the future, or Blu-Rays though over these guys.

Got my 7 points too. I think it's been like 2 months since I got a newsletter with mystery points. Glad they're not doing away with it.

I had over 23000 that I spend on the Disney Store gift cards. Used them on their online store for a lot of cool Star Wars Merchandise

anyone want hooked up with points? i have extra ticket stubs

first person to quote gets 2 for The Good Dinosaur and 2 for Star Wars

second to quote gets 2 for The Good Dinosaur

third to quote also gets 1 for The Good Dinosaur

after you verify if you were first second or third quote edit your post to include the numbers that need written on your ticket stubs and i will pm images in the morning when I wake up

after you verify if you were first second or third quote edit your post to include the numbers that need written on your ticket stubs and i will pm images in the morning when I wake up
Sure I'll take it. First. 17409693 for Star Wars and 17409692 for Good Dinosaur.

Thanks

I'd love them! Quote #2

17409620 for two good dinosaur passes

Thanks in advance!

Third. Thanks Gatordeve86. Number is 17409690

Id love the third :) 17410149. Thank you!!!

Thanks again for the good dino ticket!

They've got a new reward up for $5 off a Blu-ray or DVD. Can you use that with Disney Movie Club?

Also, apparently there's a 4th Lion King movie coming out soon. Had no idea.

FYI - Email with February's bonus points came today.

I knew there was a new Lion King spin-off show starting, but not a new movie.

FYI - Email with February's bonus points came today.

I knew there was a new Lion King spin-off show starting, but not a new movie.
After doing a bit of research, apparently the movie is the pilot of the series and aired last November. It apparently is growing a large periphery demographic.

Anyone else not getting the monthly e-mails anymore? I haven't received one in quite a while.
Are you receiving any emails at all from DMR? If not you may need to re-enable them:

1. Log in to the website.
  2. Click the grey gear in the top right corner, then click on My Account near the bottom of the pop-up menu.
  3. Check to see if your Email Preference says "Emails enabled" and if not, click it, check the box, and click Save changes.

Are you receiving any emails at all from DMR? If not you may need to re-enable them:

1. Log in to the website.
  2. Click the grey gear in the top right corner, then click on My Account near the bottom of the pop-up menu.
  3. Check to see if your Email Preference says "Emails enabled" and if not, click it, check the box, and click Save changes.
Thanks for the tip! Not sure how that got disabled, but it was. I need my free 7 points a month!

Aha, I did find something I wanted to buy with that coupon, Good Dinosaur, though I'd rather be buying Pinocchio, or Aladdin 2/3, DISNEY!

Aha, I did find something I wanted to buy with that coupon, Good Dinosaur, though I'd rather be buying Pinocchio, or Aladdin 2/3, DISNEY!
I am holding onto mine. Maybe something will be released or be 10 bones on black friday like inside out was at walmart

Dumb question but did they screw up the whole DMA the other day when they made it so you couldnt use both the DMA & the DC+ anymore? I purchased a couple of Disney Pixar movies on Amazon yesterday. All 3 are part of the DMA. I had ordered one a couple days before that and after a couple mins or so I had gotten the email saying it was available in my DMA account & I got my points from DMR.

I still have not gotten my DMR or the email showing the movies were on my DMA account on the ones I bought yesterday.

Dumb question but did they screw up the whole DMA the other day when they made it so you couldnt use both the DMA & the DC+ anymore? I purchased a couple of Disney Pixar movies on Amazon yesterday. All 3 are part of the DMA. I had ordered one a couple days before that and after a couple mins or so I had gotten the email saying it was available in my DMA account & I got my points from DMR.

I still have not gotten my DMR or the email showing the movies were on my DMA account on the ones I bought yesterday.
you might have to agree to the new terms terms of service and relink your accounts, try logging in on DMA and see if it prompts you

bread's done
Back