Official Bull Moose Music thread! [Bull Moose last post: 07/08/09!]

3QGojo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but considering that there only seems to be locations in Maine/New Hampshire I never wanted to waste a post.

I'll list the ten locations right here (taken from the About Us page from www.bullmoose.com):

Bull Moose #1
151 Maine Street
Brunswick, Maine 04011
Ph: 207-725-1289
Hours: 9:00am – 10pm Tues-Sun
9am – midnight Mon

Bull Moose #2
Windham Shopping Center
North Windham, Maine 04062
Ph: 207-893-1303
Hours: 9:30am – 11pm Mon-Thurs
9:30am – midnight Fri-Sat
10am – 10pm Sun

Bull Moose #3
151 Middle Street
Portland, Maine 04101
Ph: 207-780-6424
Hours: 10am – 11pm every day

Bull Moose 4
Lewiston Mall
Lewiston, ME 04240
Ph: 207-784-6463
Hours: 9am – 9pm Mon-Sat
9am – 5pm Sun

Bull Moose #5
82-86 Congress Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Ph: 603-422-9525
9:30am – 11pm Tues-Sat
9:30am – midnight Mon

Bull Moose #6
Center For Shopping
Sanford, ME 04073
Ph: 207-324-5786
Hours: 9:30am – 10pm Mon-Sat
9:30am – 8pm Sun

Bull Moose #7
Elm Plaza
Waterville, ME 04901
Ph: 207-861-5884
Hours: 9am – 10p Mon-Sat
9am – 8pm Sun

Bull Moose Music #8
Maine Square Mall
683 Hogan Road
Bangor, ME 04401
Ph: 207-262-0410
Hours: 9am-11pm Tues-Sun
9am – midnight Mon

Bull Moose #9
356-366 So. Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
Ph: 603-898-6254
Hours: 10am – midnight every day

Bull Moose #10
456 Payne Rd.
Scarborough, ME 04074
Ph: 207-885-9553
Hours: 9am – 11pm Tues-Sun
9am – midnight Mon

If people could post deals or any specials that are going on at certain locations. Also post which location you went to so we can figure out if they're YMMV for different stores or if all the store are kind the same prices/trade-in value. Another note of interest is that Bull Moose always has new games that just came out for around $45.xx brand new and might be good for price matching at BB or CC.

When I went to the one in Scarborough, ME a couple days ago I picked up a NEW copy of DDR: Mario Mix for $45.97.

I also traded in:

Future Tactics (GC) for $6 a copy (2 copies for $12 credit)
Twisted Metal III (PS1) for $4 credit
Total credit: $16 (paid $6 for all 3 games; gained $10)

I would've gotten less if I had taken ca$h, but I grabbed Mario Mix so I used it all that day anyways.

Plus, I had an old copy of Q bert 3 for SNES lying around and they would've given me $2 for and Robotech Battlecry (PS2) that they were going to give me $6 for, so I just kept those two games.

That's about it, please post any deals promotions that you find and at which locations. I'd also like to see if we could get a small trade-in list going for these stores.

EDIT(1): Edited the title to make this the "official" Bull Moose thread. :)
EDIT(2): Edited the title to say when the last time Bull Moose made a post.
EDIT(3): Edited the title to notify everyone of Wii Preorder Bundle.
EDIT(4): Edited the title to notify everyone that Wii Preorders are SOLD OUT!
EDIT(5): Edited the title by taking out the Wii Bundle being sold out.
EDIT(6): Edited the title to notify Bull Moose was back and posting again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What little free time I had, I've just blown away. ---I made the mistake of trying to get into games by buying an xbox 360 and Elder Scrolls - Oblivion. Wow. I didn't realize how far games have come in the last couple of years... I put it on my 5.1 sound setup and when I hear someone in the game coming up from behind me, it totally freaks me out!

We've got new videogame signage going into the stores to try to make them a little more clearly marked... Besides that, over the next few weeks as we make all of our stores able to online ship items, so the turns will increase a lot, so the pricing/selection will be much fresher in the stores.

[quote name='3QGojo']Brett's gone again oh where can he be? He's always so busy working all the time.[/quote]

LOL! That's funny how gaming is taking up a lot of your free time, glad I'm not the only one! :)

Thanks for the side labels! I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure they'll be appreciated!

[quote name='Bull Moose']What little free time I had, I've just blown away. ---I made the mistake of trying to get into games by buying an xbox 360 and Elder Scrolls - Oblivion. Wow. I didn't realize how far games have come in the last couple of years... I put it on my 5.1 sound setup and when I hear someone in the game coming up from behind me, it totally freaks me out!

We've got new videogame signage going into the stores to try to make them a little more clearly marked... Besides that, over the next few weeks as we make all of our stores able to online ship items, so the turns will increase a lot, so the pricing/selection will be much fresher in the stores.[/QUOTE]

BTW, the Scarborough store needs more DS games. I was in there last weekend and couldn't find anything to spend money on :) Can't you help separate me from my paycheck?

I went to my local Bull Moose Music store instead and picked up a copy of Final Fantasy: Advent Children for $14.97. I could've gotten it for half off of that price since I had enough points (around 20 points), but I decided to save those for a game I may want later on.

This may be a shot in the dark, but when I was in the Scarborough store I noticed you carried different kinds of Dreamcast stuff. Not just games, but even a Gameshark for the system! Anyways, I was wondering, Brett...if you could pull some magic and somehow get the Dreamcast Broadband Adapter? I can't find that sucker anywhere! It's hard enough to find stuff for the Dreamcast let alone an adapter like that! I went into Radioshack and their system had it on file, but it said "temporarily unavailable". Anyways, I figured I'd ask since Bull Moose has been a fantastic place to find stuff that I've been looking for that I can't find anywhere else.

If not, then what about the PS2 Network adapter? I saw on Amazon.com, Target was selling it for $19.99, does Bull Moose carry this item as well?

I hit the Scarborough store. I picked up Legacy of the Wizard (boxed, but no instructions) and loose Rampage - both for the NES. I had $5 on my card still, so I think it came to like $2.50ish that I actually paid. Their DS section had more stuff too. BTW Brett - I asked awhile ago - how does the tradein on classic games work? I noticed all the old systems (N64 and back) are all at the same price - do you just pay the same tradein value regardless of game title?

Oh if you're looking for the PS2 Network Adaptor - try EB or Gamestop and take the time to flip through all their used crap. I got mine there for like $12 (just make sure you get one that comes with the disk). If you're looking for the Dreamcast one - good luck - I never saw one during the years I had a Dreamcast!

That's funny Nate, I almost picked up Legacy of the Wizard, but I'm waiting for my portable NES CB-Mini to be completed from www.benheck.com before I pick up any old NES games. This way, I'll be able to hit the road with my favorite NES games! If I don't get it in time (or if I don't have the $149 to purchase it when the seller contacts me) I may just wait to drop $250 on a portable nice N64 when I have some cash from a Birthday or Christmass. Either way, it'll be cool! :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']I hit the Scarborough store. I picked up Legacy of the Wizard (boxed, but no instructions) and loose Rampage - both for the NES. I had $5 on my card still, so I think it came to like $2.50ish that I actually paid. Their DS section had more stuff too. BTW Brett - I asked awhile ago - how does the tradein on classic games work? I noticed all the old systems (N64 and back) are all at the same price - do you just pay the same tradein value regardless of game title?

Oh if you're looking for the PS2 Network Adaptor - try EB or Gamestop and take the time to flip through all their used crap. I got mine there for like $12 (just make sure you get one that comes with the disk). If you're looking for the Dreamcast one - good luck - I never saw one during the years I had a Dreamcast![/QUOTE]

Well, I debated on it, but the fact I already had a little store credit kind of clinched it. The label on Rampage had seen better days - but it's one I've wanted for awhile.

I'm up to like 95 NES games - so I'm about 2/3 done with my collection (I only have about 150 games on my list that I really want).

Nate, what should I do...I got the PS2 Network Adapter without the disc...by accident...well I just forgot or didn't read your whole post. Either way, I went to GS by Target in Portland, ME and they didn't even allow me to use my Edge card (even though an EB employee told me I could use it at GS, ALL LIES). I guess I could just take it back for a refund? I didn't see any that had a disc with it, so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.

[quote name='n8littlefield']Oh if you're looking for the PS2 Network Adaptor - try EB or Gamestop and take the time to flip through all their used crap. I got mine there for like $12 (just make sure you get one that comes with the disk). If you're looking for the Dreamcast one - good luck - I never saw one during the years I had a Dreamcast![/QUOTE]

[quote name='3QGojo']Nate, what should I do...I got the PS2 Network Adapter without the disc...by accident...well I just forgot or didn't read your whole post. Either way, I went to GS by Target in Portland, ME and they didn't even allow me to use my Edge card (even though an EB employee told me I could use it at GS, ALL LIES). I guess I could just take it back for a refund? I didn't see any that had a disc with it, so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any network games? I think some of them (but not all) allow you to setup the Network card from them without needing the startup disk. I'd maybe try a game that was made by Sony (SOCOM/Hotshots Golf) and see if it lets to setup the network.

I have games like Killzone and Time Splitters: Future Perfect that I want to play, and when I pop them in it says I need the disc... :(

[quote name='n8littlefield']Do you have any network games? I think some of them (but not all) allow you to setup the Network card from them without needing the startup disk. I'd maybe try a game that was made by Sony (SOCOM/Hotshots Golf) and see if it lets to setup the network.[/QUOTE]

Then you might have to return it for one with a disc. That's really odd that they wouldn't use your card, I have the Gamestop card and have used it at my EB several times.

I really have to stop buying games, but Mario DS comes out this month, that's a toughie to skip!

My PS2 is online and it's fantastic! Except that I suck at all of my games, oh well.

I got cords for my Dreamcast and now I'm playing that like crazy. I picked up some great games at Bull Moose for the Dreamcast! I picked up Skies of Arcadia for $8.97 used/complete, Sonic Shuffle for $9.97 used/complete, and Sword of Berserk for $9.97 used/complete.

These are some great deals for some classic games! :)

Nice. I'm not particularly good at most of the online games either. Although, I am pretty good at Tetris DS online!

The Dreamcast selection at the Scarborough store is really good. I was in there last Thursday. I didn't actually pick anything up this trip - my NES just crapped out on me so I was waiting to see how much getting a new one was going to cost before buying anything new! (I actually found someone online that I'm trading my extra Atari 2600 with for a replacement - so just postage costs!)

I had a question that I can't remember if Brett answered over these 10+ pages. I recently traded in some stuff for $15.05 in credit at Bull Moose. Now I was wondering do I need to use my Bull Moose card to redeem that credit or could I just give my girlfriend the receipt and the barcode would scan on it and let her use the creit on my card?

Also, you may notice that I got $15.05 in credit and the .05 is from item I traded in. I got 5 cents for NFL 2K for the Dreamcast! Now I'm not saying it isn't worth 5 cents, but I checked to see if you had any copies you were selling and what they were selling for, and I found a few at the Scarborough store and 1 at the So. Portland store selling for around $11-$13! So I guess what I'm saying is if I trade in a game for 5 cents then I don't think it should sell for that much of a mark-up.

Maybe you should go through some of the dreamcast games and mark them down in price like with the N64/SNES/GEN ect...

Also I noticed at the So. Portland the N64 games were all $7.97 and 50% off that, but that hasn't happened at the Scarborough store yet. Will it happen and if so when? :)

Any answers willl be much appreciated, thanks!

As a follow up to my previous post, I was recently at the Waterville Bull Moose and I brought some games up to the counter and had them scan the back, I ended up getting Wacky Races for the Dreamcast for $8.97 (marked $38.97 on the front), Virtual Fighter 3tb for the Dreamcast for $8.97 (marked $11.97 on the front), and I finally got a Dreamcast web browser for $3.97.

I guess I will start scanning the back more and more to see if it's cheaper.

I hit the Scarborough store yesterday - traded in some stuff for like $20 in store credit or so. I called them today and have them putting aside a copy of New Super Mario Bros. for the DS on Tuesday when it comes out - I figure that way it will only be about 10 bucks out of pocket for me (I assume, I forgot to ask what the price would be!)

So what's the story on Bullmoose pricematching? I have store credit there, but New Mario is going to be 27.99 at Circuit City - I have the flyer. I'd assume Lewiston won't price match, but will Scarborough?

I would say bring in the flyer and have them price match that, if that doesn't work tell them that they can take it up with Brett. :)

Seriously, I bet a flyer is all you would need.

[quote name='n8littlefield']So what's the story on Bullmoose pricematching? I have store credit there, but New Mario is going to be 27.99 at Circuit City - I have the flyer. I'd assume Lewiston won't price match, but will Scarborough?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='3QGojo']I would say bring in the flyer and have them price match that, if that doesn't work tell them that they can take it up with Brett. :)

Seriously, I bet a flyer is all you would need.[/QUOTE]

Well, I bet the Lewiston store won't actually pricematch a Portland store, but we'll see. I'm actually kind of annoyed with them right now. I called last week to have my name put on a copy of New Super Mario Bros for the DS, and was told that it would be in today, I went in this morning to do a few other trades to get the game basically free and the manager said likely Wed or Thurs...it's the game I've been the most excited about for a long time, so it's kind of ticking me off.

Well, here's a quick word of advice, if you want a game close to launch date, don't go to Bullmoose. I was told last week that Mario would be in Tuesday. So, Tuesday morning I go in - knowing it wouldn't be in yet, but because I had some extra tradeins. Low and behold the manager tells me Wed or Thurs it should arrive.

So - I start to get impatient, figure oh well, if not Wed, I'll grab it in Scarborough on Thursday, since I'm working in S. Portland that day. I call Scarborough - they said they should have it later in the week, and even tell me that they have 15 copies coming.

So, this morning, I go to Scarborough, I ask the guy if he can tell me when they'd have a game in he actually tells me "Oh, I can tell you the release date, but it don't mean we'll be carrying it!" Yeah, great customer service...I was really impressed. So I actually say "The name of it is New Super Mario Bros" for the DS. He looks it up and gets inpatient and asks "Ok, does it have a name?" and I have to repeat "That's the name, New Super Mario Bros". He tells me he sees it was released but they aren't carrying it - oh but he could "Try to get me a copy". Yeah, thanks for doing me such a huge favor...but no thanks. This will be the last time I count on them to get anything in when it first hits.

I'll buy CD's, DVD, and the occassional used game but for new releases, I'm done. Brett, if you want to know how to improve game sales, there's a big clue. You would NEVER have considered not having the new Chili Peppers album on the shelf the day it came out - why treat gamers any differently? I understand it's a distribution issue, but at least be able to tell me when I'll have my game, and certainly don't have your staff saying they don't have a clue if they'll carry something!

UPDATE: Finally got it this morning before work in Lewiston - playing it now!

Wow, that's insane! I haven't been going around shopping much now that I've graduated from college and I don't have a job. I have spent all week applying for jobs in the Portland area and all I have to show for it is 1 rejection email and 1 rejection letter. Hopefully the week to come will produce better results.

By the way Brett if you need someone to operate your gaming section (or possibly even create a gaming store) I'm available. You could call it Bull Goose Games (BGG) instead of Bull Moose Music (BMM). See how those initials work out? I would guarantee that I'd have such a hot title like that in stock at all times. :)

I mean just imagine:

Bull Moose Music &
Bull Goose Games

It's like a match made in heaven! :)

This will probably be my last gaming purchase for awhile - we have a ton of weddings to go to right off, so we have to spend $$ on gifts and such.

I just find it annoying that Bullmoose wants to sell games, but yet takes a very lackluster approach to it. They really have great prices on some stuff, but the lack of knowledge of their staff and the pricing being out of date constantly really do limit how much I pick up there. For example there's a $45 dollar copy of God of War at Lewiston, the price dropped over a month ago to $20. You feel stupid asking to check if the price is correct, but you know darn well it will scan for $20!

I'm Telling you Bull Goose Games (BGG) seems like a great project! Either that or you could hire someone and put them in charge of video games (which I think Brett said he already did do). But, if it's too much too handle maybe the gaming section deserves it's own store? :) If this were the case you could do much more with it too. You could even offer trade-in deals that would make Gamestop/EB cry. I believe that Bull Moose offers preorders for games, which is what Nate did correct? If that's the case, make sure the preorders are there on time and that you have enough for everyone. Either way, I see way too many people trading in games and Gamestop/EB that should rightfully go to Bull Moose because you guys are the better option in ME/NH.

So to sum everything up, I don't believe that Bull Moose has tapped into it's potential with video games. It's an expanding market and seems to only keep growing with the XBOX 360 already out and the PS3 and Nintendo Wii coming out later this year. In fact I'm not even sure if the music industry is growing as rapidly as the video game industry is. Anyways, if you're out there Brett hear us! :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']This will probably be my last gaming purchase for awhile - we have a ton of weddings to go to right off, so we have to spend $$ on gifts and such.

I just find it annoying that Bullmoose wants to sell games, but yet takes a very lackluster approach to it. They really have great prices on some stuff, but the lack of knowledge of their staff and the pricing being out of date constantly really do limit how much I pick up there. For example there's a $45 dollar copy of God of War at Lewiston, the price dropped over a month ago to $20. You feel stupid asking to check if the price is correct, but you know darn well it will scan for $20![/QUOTE]

I have to share this one. I called the Scarborough store thinking I might get rid of some of my duplicate NES and Atari games. I figured they sell for $4 and $3, so I might get a buck or so a piece - given $20 games tend to get around $7 in credit. Instead, they say .25 and .15 respectively!!!

So - here's some fun with math - that means they are making 525% profit on NES and 400% on the Atari! I was stunned to say the least. I figured I might get rid of stuff and get like $10 - 20 in credit (after all, my 20 games would have sold for about $70) - in the end it would be about $5 tops!

They also make mistakes in customer's favor, I picked Up Sonic Adventure 2 and Powerstone 2 for the Dreamcast at the Scarborough Bull Moose today for $9.97 a piece! They were both marked as misc. titles, haha!

Wow - that's a great deal - especially on Powerstone 2. I keep hoping that next Capcom Collection on the PS2 will have at least one of the Powerstone games since I haven't played them since I traded in my Dreamcast.

Traded-in your Dreamcast, noooo! I have been on a rampage of buying all of the best Dreamcast games ever made and re-living the glory days that were. Of course getting them on the cheap by buying them at Bull Moose has been my best source so far.

Some of the notables would be (in no particular order):

1.) Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage - $8.97
2.) Sonic Shuffle - $8.97
3.) Skies of Arcadia - $8.97
4.) Wacky Races - $8.97
5.) Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.97
6.) Powerstone 2 - $9.97
7.) Phantasy Star Online - $1.97

Most of these games are ones that I could not find, but thanks to Bull Moose they were not only found, but for cheap! :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']Wow - that's a great deal - especially on Powerstone 2. I keep hoping that next Capcom Collection on the PS2 will have at least one of the Powerstone games since I haven't played them since I traded in my Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

Just bought a brand new factory sealed copy of the Official Sega Web Browser 2.0 with Sega Swirl included for $10.97. I had enough points to get it half off for $5.xx.

I have officially gained internet access via my Dreamcast. Although, I wish I could say that I was typing this message from it, when trying to view the Cheapassgamer website it comes up too dark and the lettering is all in blue and extremely hard to see.

Although, I did check my email with my Dreamcast earlier. Soon I will buy Quake 3 Arena and start playing online with some friends. There are a few games that you can still play online with the Dreamcast.

On a side note where is Bull Moose (aka Brett) been? I haven't seen any posts from him on here since 4/24? Did he get tired of listening to us Nate? He has implemented a lot of our suggestions, which certainly makes me feel like he is trying to improve the gaming sections.

I don't know. I figured maybe either he got busy or tired of us :)

I never was able to browse the web with my Dreamcast, because the broadband adaptor was too expensive, and I didn't have a dialup account during the time I had my Dreamcast.

The one in Waterville doesn't have anything of interest, btw. All of their prices are pretty high, and they don't have any rare games. They do have all sorts of older games, I think n8littlefield wanted information on that. NES, SNES, Saturn - lots of old games like that, but most of them don't include boxes and vary between $5 and $20.

The one in Bangor has some good things occasionally.

Well, I guess no road trip in my near future :)

Mike, are you living in Augusta right now? I was wondering if you've been to the EB there lately, I heard they still carry NES games and was wondering if that was true.

Sadly, yes I am still in Augusta...I haven't really been to EB in awhile up here, but I believe the last time I was there they still had NES/SNES/N64/DC/GEN and were getting rid of them all VERY soon. Since they seem to be like the only store that still carries the older stuff.

[quote name='n8littlefield']Well, I guess no road trip in my near future :)

Mike, are you living in Augusta right now? I was wondering if you've been to the EB there lately, I heard they still carry NES games and was wondering if that was true.[/QUOTE]

i love bullmoose!

i go to the one in Salem, NH and lemme tell you, that place is a used music gold mine! theyre not really that great with games, like everyone already mentioned, they have horrible prices. they dont have that many great titles anyway. but the used music section, i found one rare cd that was 8, and i sold it on ebay for 33! i bought another rare cd on another trip, but im kinda hesitating to sell it because its one of my favorite cds. i got it for 9, and it could easily go for 40 on ebay.

UPDATE ON EB IN AUGUSTA: All they have for old games are N64/PSX (nothing great), and they still have a bunch of really old Dreamcast sports titles...I'm sure they'll be getting rid of that stuff soon.

Brett, where are you? Come back to us and talk about your stores!

Thanks for the info - I guess I won't bother with the Augusta EB anymore. Oh well, I can usually find some NES stuff at Video Game Exchange anyways. Not that I can buy much more right now, just ordered a DS Lite that should be here tomorrow.

Oh come on now...where's the Bull Moose love people, has this thread finally kicked the bucket?

I haven't found anything lately at Bull Moose and now the this thread is dying down as well? :(

I've basically stopped hitting Bullmoose in Lewiston just because they don't have nearly the selection as the Scarborough store. I hit Scarborough about every other week just to check their NES/Atari games. Other than that, yesterday I tried to trade in some games and they offered me about $60 - which was about $30 less than Gamestop would have given me so I passed.

As a side note, they grade their games completely retardedly. I had a few games where the DVD case was slightly scuffed up and he lowered them to a B or C, despite the fact the inserts, books, and games were flawless. I have a feeling that I could swap them into new DVD cases and get full value - since when do you judge the condition of a game on whether the case is still shiny?

I've stopped going to Bullmoose as I haven't left Boston that much in the last few months.

I do agree the game prices are kinda wacky....but I have found a few rare games there before, mostly because people don't think of checking them out. Their CD selection with certain artists isn't as varied, as say Newbury Comics, but Newbury doesn't have a frequent buyers card!

Picked up Gauntlet Legends for $8.97 (DC) at the Windham Bullmoose today.

I have a pretty good collection of DC titles now. :)

Brett!

Come Back To The Bull Moose Music Thread!

Use Your Search Thingie And Find Us:

Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music
Bull Moose Music

Bull Moose Music

Did You Find Your Way Back Yet? Plz Don't Leave Me I Was Enjoying Your Imput And It Helped Me Find Great Games At Low Prices!

I haven't posted here for awhile as I haven't really found anything spectacular lately at Bullmoose - I've been working on my NES/Atari collections so it's been mostly thrift shops and Video Game Exchange for me. We're moving in September (still in Lewiston) so I'm trying not to buy a bunch of stuff just to have to move it again - but it's hard to resist sometimes :)

Found some DC titles here and there, including Street Fighter III! :)

Picked up Street Fighter III: Double Impact for $8.97!

Come oon, let's get this thread going again!

BUMP for great deals a Bull Moose, including Madden 2007 for PS2 for $39.99 if anyone is interested.

Nevermind I guess that's pretty much everywhere now... :(

Still some good deals though.

[quote name='daschrier']Does anyone know if you get points on your frequent buyers card for hardware? Buying a Wii at bullmoose would net a lot of points :D[/QUOTE]

That's esactly what I thought as well. I know they told me you gain points for how much you spend. Something like every $12.97 = 1pt. Something strange like that. I called the Bull Moose by the mall to see if they were taking pre-orders and they told me it wasn't even in their system (neither the PS# or Wii). I'm unsure if they'll get any at launch time, they told me they didn't get the 360 until 6 months after it had come out.

I've never heard of them excluding hardware from the points thing - but I don't think I've ever bought any hardware from Bull Moose. I don't really think they take preorders for anything do they? I mean, they may be willing to put your name on something when it comes in, but they don't really guarantee having anything game related at launch I thought - they usually take at least a few extra days to get games in stock that just launched.

Excellent. I might just do that. Buying full price games adds quite a few points to your card. At one point I had around 40 points. I wonder what the highest they've ever seen is.

bread's done
Back