Official Bull Moose Music thread! [Bull Moose last post: 07/08/09!]

3QGojo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but considering that there only seems to be locations in Maine/New Hampshire I never wanted to waste a post.

I'll list the ten locations right here (taken from the About Us page from www.bullmoose.com):

Bull Moose #1
151 Maine Street
Brunswick, Maine 04011
Ph: 207-725-1289
Hours: 9:00am – 10pm Tues-Sun
9am – midnight Mon

Bull Moose #2
Windham Shopping Center
North Windham, Maine 04062
Ph: 207-893-1303
Hours: 9:30am – 11pm Mon-Thurs
9:30am – midnight Fri-Sat
10am – 10pm Sun

Bull Moose #3
151 Middle Street
Portland, Maine 04101
Ph: 207-780-6424
Hours: 10am – 11pm every day

Bull Moose 4
Lewiston Mall
Lewiston, ME 04240
Ph: 207-784-6463
Hours: 9am – 9pm Mon-Sat
9am – 5pm Sun

Bull Moose #5
82-86 Congress Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Ph: 603-422-9525
9:30am – 11pm Tues-Sat
9:30am – midnight Mon

Bull Moose #6
Center For Shopping
Sanford, ME 04073
Ph: 207-324-5786
Hours: 9:30am – 10pm Mon-Sat
9:30am – 8pm Sun

Bull Moose #7
Elm Plaza
Waterville, ME 04901
Ph: 207-861-5884
Hours: 9am – 10p Mon-Sat
9am – 8pm Sun

Bull Moose Music #8
Maine Square Mall
683 Hogan Road
Bangor, ME 04401
Ph: 207-262-0410
Hours: 9am-11pm Tues-Sun
9am – midnight Mon

Bull Moose #9
356-366 So. Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
Ph: 603-898-6254
Hours: 10am – midnight every day

Bull Moose #10
456 Payne Rd.
Scarborough, ME 04074
Ph: 207-885-9553
Hours: 9am – 11pm Tues-Sun
9am – midnight Mon

If people could post deals or any specials that are going on at certain locations. Also post which location you went to so we can figure out if they're YMMV for different stores or if all the store are kind the same prices/trade-in value. Another note of interest is that Bull Moose always has new games that just came out for around $45.xx brand new and might be good for price matching at BB or CC.

When I went to the one in Scarborough, ME a couple days ago I picked up a NEW copy of DDR: Mario Mix for $45.97.

I also traded in:

Future Tactics (GC) for $6 a copy (2 copies for $12 credit)
Twisted Metal III (PS1) for $4 credit
Total credit: $16 (paid $6 for all 3 games; gained $10)

I would've gotten less if I had taken ca$h, but I grabbed Mario Mix so I used it all that day anyways.

Plus, I had an old copy of Q bert 3 for SNES lying around and they would've given me $2 for and Robotech Battlecry (PS2) that they were going to give me $6 for, so I just kept those two games.

That's about it, please post any deals promotions that you find and at which locations. I'd also like to see if we could get a small trade-in list going for these stores.

EDIT(1): Edited the title to make this the "official" Bull Moose thread. :)
EDIT(2): Edited the title to say when the last time Bull Moose made a post.
EDIT(3): Edited the title to notify everyone of Wii Preorder Bundle.
EDIT(4): Edited the title to notify everyone that Wii Preorders are SOLD OUT!
EDIT(5): Edited the title by taking out the Wii Bundle being sold out.
EDIT(6): Edited the title to notify Bull Moose was back and posting again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Best Buy coupon worked fine in the South Portland store? I'm going to be checking for cheap DS games while I'm in town on Friday so I thought I might print a few of them out :) Did you notice if there were any cheap games left for the DS?

I have to go clothes shopping - I'm changing jobs and have to start dressing business casual again - as opposed to working from home where the cats really didn't care what I was wearing. Going to buy an iPod for my commute on Friday too!!

Well I'm not 100% sure if it'll work all the time with every cashier, but when I went yes it did work. At BB there are no cheapies left besides a handful of $4.99 and $9.99 titles.

I checked out what they had left for DS games, didn't look like anything at all so you might want to save yourself a trip.

P.S. This is post #300! :)

P.S.S. I also had the #200 post as well! :)

I PWN! I'll see you chumps at post #400!

[quote name='n8littlefield']So the Best Buy coupon worked fine in the South Portland store? I'm going to be checking for cheap DS games while I'm in town on Friday so I thought I might print a few of them out :) Did you notice if there were any cheap games left for the DS?

I have to go clothes shopping - I'm changing jobs and have to start dressing business casual again - as opposed to working from home where the cats really didn't care what I was wearing. Going to buy an iPod for my commute on Friday too!![/QUOTE]

Any updates from anyone?

I'm looking at Nate! :)

Are you getting a Wii from the vast supply that is showing up on the 21st?

Let me know...

I'm going to try. I'm going to try Target in Topsham first, then move on to S. Portland Target/Circuit City/Best Buy if needed. I'm really hoping that if I get to the Target an hour or so early to have some luck. I'm really hoping tomorrow is my day. I heard Target is stockpiling the Wiimotes/Nunchucks too, so hopefully I can at least pick up the console and an extra set of controllers.

Oddly, Wal-Mart has been my go-to place for Wii stuff. I bought my Wii at the Wal-Mart in Brunswick a couple weeks back. When I was looking for WarioWare and a Nunchuck in Lewiston/Auburn, EB and Gamestop didn't have either and the Auburn Supercenter had both! It's all topsy-turvy.

Got a Wii at the Topsham Target like I hoped, I was #6 out of 13. Unfortunately, they didn't have us buy our accessories in numerical order and sold out of the Wiimotes. My wife managed to find an extra Wiimote at the Walmart in Farmington this afternoon though!

Tonight I think I'll be testing out Virtual Console.

[quote name='n8littlefield']Got a Wii at the Topsham Target like I hoped, I was #6 out of 13. Unfortunately, they didn't have us buy our accessories in numerical order and sold out of the Wiimotes. My wife managed to find an extra Wiimote at the Walmart in Farmington this afternoon though!

Tonight I think I'll be testing out Virtual Console.[/QUOTE]

Hey, the TRU in So. Portland had Wiimotes and Nunchucks when I went to visit them on Sunday. I would try there! :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']Didn't even have to search. I lucked out, I found a nunchuck at Kmart here, she found the Wiimote in Farmington. We've been playing Wii Sports all night.[/QUOTE]

What's your Wii number?

Snagged a used/complete copy of Castlevania for N64 at the Bull Moose Wharehouse in Scarborough, ME for $7.97!

Also, the Bull Moose in Scarborough was stocked up with Wiimotes, Classic controllers, and a few Wii branded memory cards. I still didn't see any nunchucks or Wii Points cards though.

The Bull Moose by the Mall has a bunch of nunchucks in stock! if you're looking for some nunchucks that's the place to be!

I bought a Wii points card at the Bullmoose in Lewiston. It was only $18.50. They had some Nunchucks and Classic Controllers too. I'll post my Wii number here at some point (I keep forgetting to write it down!)

[quote name='n8littlefield']I bought a Wii points card at the Bullmoose in Lewiston. It was only $18.50. They had some Nunchucks and Classic Controllers too. I'll post my Wii number here at some point (I keep forgetting to write it down!)[/QUOTE]

Wii number?

I'll write it down tonight before I go to bed so I can post it at some point tomorrow. It's been busy since I switched jobs so I haven't played nearly as much Wii as I'd like to.

[quote name='n8littlefield']Here's mine:
2325 0098 2652 1003[/QUOTE]

That's cool, I'm currently without the internet for my Wii because of Windows Vista on my new computer and it doesn't have drivers for the WiFi Max...it was working fine on my old computer that had XP...

Anyways, I was just thinking the other day when was the last time we heard from Mr. Bull Moose himself in this thread? Not since December I believe and I need to know where they're at on the website because I want to see what it looks like! Also, I know that selling ALL N64 games for $7.97 seems like a good idea in theory, but you end up selling only the good games at the price and the rest of the crap (i.e. Wrestling/Old sports titles) sit on your shelves forever! I mean it's a nice surprise when I go in there and I find Mario Kart 64 or Snowboard Kids 2 for $7.97 each (which I have), but I swear every time I go into the Warehouse store by the mall they must have 50+ copies of that wrestling game with Stone Cold on the cover, does he even wrestle anymore? What's worse is they have about 50+ copies of some old NFL '95/'96 game with Brett Farve on the cover! He's practically on the verge of retirement!

So anyways, Bull Moose has made a lot of improvements since this thread started, but they still have a long ways to go in the gaming department! :)

Any ideas/suggestions from anyone else?

I've noticed that too - they really need to tier the pricing of the N64 stuff a bit, at least weed out the sports stuff and knock it down few notches. They get really odd proportions on the stuff they get in too. Like at one point I saw like 1 copy of good DS game and like 10 copies of Guilty Gear DS which is horrible.

Let me know when you get back online w/ the Wii. I've added you to my list already. I love having the Wii online, it's nice for a quick email check at night and I've downloaded about $40 off the virtual console too.

I hooked up my old computer today just to add you Nate! I'm still having problems getting the WiFi Max to work with my new Windows Vista Computer...but hopefully that will be fixed sooner rather than later.

[quote name='n8littlefield']Let me know when you get back online w/ the Wii. I've added you to my list already. I love having the Wii online, it's nice for a quick email check at night and I've downloaded about $40 off the virtual console too.[/QUOTE]

I have my Wii back online! Well on a temporary basis anyways since my WiFi Max still doesn't seem to want to work with my connection. However, I hooked on to someone else's internet in the mean time, I would normally feel bad, but I want my Wii online! :)

Also picked up 2 tickets for Kool Keith w/ Kenmore & Dr. No as the cover group. They are $12 at Bull Moose and $15 at the door so if you want to go get tickets then go to Bull Moose! :)

[quote name='3QGojo']
Also picked up 2 tickets for Kool Keith w/ Kenmore & Dr. No as the cover group. They are $12 at Bull Moose and $15 at the door so if you want to go get tickets then go to Bull Moose! :)[/QUOTE]

Good thing I bought my tickets in advance since the show was SOLD OUT!

I also wanted to mention something about Bull Moose and their video games. I walked in today and saw a copy of Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana for $28.97 and it had a used sticker on the side and the sticker that had the price said used as well. However, upon further inspection I could see that the game was BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED! Now I wonder if this was just a mistake/pricing error on the stores part or is Bull Moose starting to sell older new games as used? I only asked this because I have notcied some PS1 games being sold as used but are actually brand new and sealed as well.

I wonder if Brett could answer this for us? Brett where are you? :(

[quote name='3QGojo']
I also wanted to mention something about Bull Moose and their video games. I walked in today and saw a copy of Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana for $28.97 and it had a used sticker on the side and the sticker that had the price said used as well. However, upon further inspection I could see that the game was BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED! Now I wonder if this was just a mistake/pricing error on the stores part or is Bull Moose starting to sell older new games as used? I only asked this because I have notcied some PS1 games being sold as used but are actually brand new and sealed as well.

I wonder if Brett could answer this for us? Brett where are you? :([/quote]

They were probably traded in still sealed. I think Bullmoose marks all trade-ins as used, regardless if they're open. I bought a "used" Shenmue II (XBOX) that was factory sealed, and had a price sticker from another store.

Yeah - that's what I'd expect too. Although I do know some places won't take games still shrinkwrapped as tradeins (presumably based on the assumption that still shrinkwrapped games being traded in would tend to be stolen from someplace else).

I have bought used games from EB/Gamestop still shrinkwrapped because there are some games where they don't differentiate between new/used due to the low value of the game. I've had both Space Channel Deluxe Edition and Kill.Switch for the PS2 that way.

The new website is up. Looks pretty nice. Certainly better than before - seems to be more directly tied to the store promotions as well as the "70's didn't suck" campaign was in the Scarborough store and on the site.

I see the new website up. I thought they were going to allow searches for items at a specific store so you could see real time inventory? Also, when you search for games I don't see the older systems that they stock at stores like Dreamcast, N64, and others.

Yeah - seems like it's still not realtime inventory, but I'd say it's closer than before in terms of reflecting their store. I just hit Bullmoose for a copy of Wii Play this morning actually, $45 was a pretty decent price.

Who needs a yardsale thread when we have Bull Moose in Maine?

I went to the South Portland Bull Moose and picked up:

Bauldur's Gate Dark Alliance II (PS2) $17.97
Parappa the Rapper (PSX) $8.97
Parasite Eve II (PSX) $8.97
Clock Tower II (PSX) $8.97

Then I went to the Scarborough Bull Moose and found:

Street Fighter EX Plus 3-D (PSX) $9.97
Chocobo's Dungeon 2 (PSX) $8.97

I also traded in 2 copies of Polarium for $6 each for a total of $12.

I also had enough points to get Parasite Eve II for half off.

What did you do - buy the $5 copies of Polarium at Toys r Us to resell? I just bought a copy of it again just because it was so cheap there! I've actually been hitting the puzzle games alot - picked up Puzzle Quest, Meteos Disney, Polarium (which I owned once already and sold), and Theme Park for the DS over the past few weeks. I have to get some more Virtual Console points soon though - I want to download Castlevania which came out today.

[quote name='n8littlefield']What did you do - buy the $5 copies of Polarium at Toys r Us to resell? I just bought a copy of it again just because it was so cheap there! I've actually been hitting the puzzle games alot - picked up Puzzle Quest, Meteos Disney, Polarium (which I owned once already and sold), and Theme Park for the DS over the past few weeks. I have to get some more Virtual Console points soon though - I want to download Castlevania which came out today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got 3 or 4 games at TRU with the $5 off of $25 purchase and sold some online because they went for $12+ and then the rest of the games (my 2 copies of Polarium) I traded in for $12.

There's always a way to get games for cheaper.

EDIT:

By the way Bull Moose is selling Raiden III for $11.44 if you're interested Nate.

Amazingly enough I sold my PS2 awhile ago as it wasn't getting any play anymore (and I knew the value was going to drop quickly). I actually traded it in at Video Game Exchange in Augusta for a bunch of Cube/Wii/DS stuff. I'm entirely a Nintendo gamer for the time being.

Picked up Gunpey DS at Target on clearance for 7.45 today, haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking about trying to have a complete DS puzzle game collection.

[quote name='3QGojo']By the way Bull Moose is selling Raiden III for $11.44 if you're interested Nate.[/quote]

I hope that's a price for all the stores (and that the one im near has it) cause 30 was too much for me, but id grab it in a second for just over 10.

[quote name='Atomsplitter']I hope that's a price for all the stores (and that the one im near has it) cause 30 was too much for me, but id grab it in a second for just over 10.[/QUOTE]

It's also on their website for $11.44 + $1.99 shipping so I bet the price is the same at every location. The question is at that price how long will they keep copies on the shelves?

Figured I'd post a quick update for you guys on what's going on:

Web Site:
You guys are correct that the website reflects the stores much more directly --- the 'instock' status on the web reflects in almost real time if it's in stock at any of the Bull Moose stores --- I know that's not nearly as helpful as if it showed instock at all Bull Moose stores, but it's a start. (i.e. if we had Nunchuks at 8 of the 10 stores, it would show as instock online) The online site now has pricing very close to our stores, so if stuff is on sale in the store it will be on sale on the web and vice-versa (for the most part). As you can see, the video game data stinks compared to DVD and Music data --- it's because we're not paying for the Muse license for videogame data yet... it's very costly, and we figured that for now at least keeping our prices lower and foregoing the pretty pictures is the better plan --- for now... we do plan to make the video game area much more attractive over time.

We have a full-time webstore manager who just started this week... when he catches his breath, he will be adding stuff like more info of the older gaming platforms and such.

A month or so ago, we finally got open with our first direct videogame account -- with EA. We're going to sell their stuff extra cheap when we're allowed to (certain titles for short periods they have minimum pricing that's allowed and we need to follow the rules on that --- but for their other titles we are going to be even more price competitive on)... What we're psyched about, though, is that we finally will have their stuff on the same day as everyone else (like x360 command and conquer 3 was the first major one we had at the same time as everyone).

So, now we're going to be working on opening direct accounts with everyone else --- it's time consuming but worth it. It's also fun to start working on promotions involving video games, music and movies --- instead of just promoting them separately (i.e. we might be able to talk a band that has a song on a game into giving out a free cd with the purchase of the game --- that kind of stuff)

Also, I'm revamping our buyback prices for top tier stuff... we don't payout enough for some of the best PS3, x360, and Wii used games right now... we need to pay way more on those and start beating the competition on payouts.

What's the top credit and cash prices that you guys have gotten for top tier new games? What is generally the spread between cash and credit?

That's great news. On tradeins I'd say you folks are always pretty close to the other stores - I recently had some stuff to trade in & was offered $45 at Gamestop and about $40 at Bullmoose. I have heard that FYE/Strawberries offers more, but their selection is pretty lousy on Nintendo consoles and their prices are usually high or involve mail in rebates so no big deal.

The only complaint I have is that at your Scarborough store, I have brought games in - DS games so they can't be scratched with cases in perfect condition - all manuals, adult owned and watched them enter C or D grade when giving me credit. I think maybe you need to set up some better standards for them or else more people will be going elsewhere with their trades. I for one don't like the fact that they seem to be inflating their profit by downgrading my tradeins (for the record, I've never had this issue with Lewiston - they've always been fair).

I'm not sure if I'd just never noticed it or if it's new to the site, but I just signed up for your weekly newsletter and it is incredibly well written and thorough. Good stuff.

[quote name='n8littlefield']

The only complaint I have is that at your Scarborough store, I have brought games in - DS games so they can't be scratched with cases in perfect condition - all manuals, adult owned and watched them enter C or D grade when giving me credit. I think maybe you need to set up some better standards for them or else more people will be going elsewhere with their trades. I for one don't like the fact that they seem to be inflating their profit by downgrading my tradeins (for the record, I've never had this issue with Lewiston - they've always been fair).
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback - I'll definitely look into that. I see, for instance, that the Wii/Madden you originally brought to Lewiston was B graded and then two days later the same game (presumably) was C graded in Scarborough. We need to get our folks consistent on that, and additionally I agree that unless stuff is missing a DS game should almost never be C graded (world record run-on sentence ;) ).

PS Thanks for the newsletter feedback!

I've been signed up for the newsletter for some time. It doesn't contain mcuh video game news and is more about music cds/dvds. I'm glad to see Bull Moose is back posting and such and that the new website is up.

I think what Bull Moose is trying to say is that new PS3/Xbox360 game should definately get more credit. I mean if I bought a new PS3 game for $59.99 and then traded it in within a week (either bored of it or beat it) then I should prolly get between $30-$40 credit for it otherwise they'll never get trade-ins. Right now it seems that the way they treat $49.99 games is pretty cool. I see used $49.99 games for $28 at Bull Moose which is pretty cool as long as the person gets maybe $15 or so for it. That same game may net some more credit at Gamestop but they charge $45 for the same used game, so I like the way Bull Moose does it. So maybe you could sell new PS3/360 games for $38 dollars and give credit of at least $25-$30. The problem with that is that it sucks for the person trading it in but its great for the person who buys it used.

I know that I go to Bull Moose all the time to pick up used/new stuf because that card helps and so do the low used prices.

One thing I'd like to point out again is that I love the fact that the Scarborough store carries retro stuff, but you'd have more shelf space if you sold all of those N64 wrestling games and other old sports titles for wicked cheap just to clear out the shelves because they have been sitting there for YEARS. Not every N64 game is worth the same amount. WCW/NWO is not worth as much as Mario Kart 64.

EDIT: Also, one more point I'd like to make is that you said you're starting to get new games in at the same time as other places. This is great news! I know for some games it might not matter as much, but for others I know it matters a lot! I bought Super Paper Mario for the Wii at Best Buy because Bull Moose didn't have it until 2 days after it came out everywhere else. That hurts you on titles as big as that one because I wanted it the day it came out and so didn't a lot of my friends and we didn't want to wait for Bull Moose. On bigger titles I know I'm willing to pay Full Price or close to it if I can get it the second it's available.

[quote name='Bull Moose']Thanks for the feedback - I'll definitely look into that. I see, for instance, that the Wii/Madden you originally brought to Lewiston was B graded and then two days later the same game (presumably) was C graded in Scarborough. We need to get our folks consistent on that, and additionally I agree that unless stuff is missing a DS game should almost never be C graded (world record run-on sentence ;) ).

PS Thanks for the newsletter feedback![/QUOTE]

The problem is there are really two ways to approach the tradein value issue.

One is to give more credit - like $30 or 40 on a game that retails for $60. But then you would have to price the used copy similarly to Gamestop/EB where a used copy is only $5 or $10 cheaper than a new copy, which to me isn't really worth it.

The other option is to give a slightly less amount but sell the used game cheaper (like right now it seems $50 new = $28ish used for Wii at least). Personally, I think this is the way to do it - and given the HORRIBLE tradein values that Gamestop/EB gives you are still competiting with them in terms of tradein value but whipping them in terms of used game pricing. EDIT: Just to clarify - this is what you currently do - $28 is a great price for a used $50 - so I'd keep it just as is.

To answer one of your intial questions Bullmoose the highest for a new game that sells for $50 seems to be between $20 - 25 at other stores and that's only in extremely rare cases. Gamestop gives (I think) 20% less if you want cash - FYE/Strawberries gives 20% more if you take credit. It's roughly the same amount overall.

I'm not sure if you've done a ton of online research but two pages that are helpful are:
http://www.ebgames.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp
Gives the tradein value of a few hot games for each console at Ebgames

www.secondspin.com
Gives the tradein value at FYE/Strawberries for games - generally pretty accurate.

As a side note - he's definately right on the money about the retro games. You really, really need someone to go through them and get rid of a bunch of the sports titles by marking them down or something. The N64 section is terribly overrun and the Genesis version is catching up quickly. You have some decent stuff mixed in (especially in the Genesis section, I'd kill to be able to grab a ton of the hidden treasures) but shelf space is a premium and it's being wasted the way the section looks right now.

I'm not sure if you have yet, but I'd "blacklist" a few titles and avoid buying any more copies of them.

Agreed. Nate is very wise.

[quote name='n8littlefield']The problem is there are really two ways to approach the tradein value issue.

One is to give more credit - like $30 or 40 on a game that retails for $60. But then you would have to price the used copy similarly to Gamestop/EB where a used copy is only $5 or $10 cheaper than a new copy, which to me isn't really worth it.

The other option is to give a slightly less amount but sell the used game cheaper (like right now it seems $50 new = $28ish used for Wii at least). Personally, I think this is the way to do it - and given the HORRIBLE tradein values that Gamestop/EB gives you are still competiting with them in terms of tradein value but whipping them in terms of used game pricing.

To answer one of your intial questions Bullmoose the highest for a new game that sells for $50 seems to be between $20 - 25 at other stores and that's only in extremely rare cases. Gamestop gives (I think) 20% less if you want cash - FYE/Strawberries gives 20% more if you take credit. It's roughly the same amount overall.

I'm not sure if you've done a ton of online research but two pages that are helpful are:
http://www.ebgames.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp
Gives the tradein value of a few hot games for each console at Ebgames

www.secondspin.com
Gives the tradein value at FYE/Strawberries for games - generally pretty accurate.

As a side note - he's definately right on the money about the retro games. You really, really need someone to go through them and get rid of a bunch of the sports titles by marking them down or something. The N64 section is terribly overrun and the Genesis version is catching up quickly. You have some decent stuff mixed in (especially in the Genesis section, I'd kill to be able to grab a ton of the hidden treasures) but shelf space is a premium and it's being wasted the way the section looks right now.

I'm not sure if you have yet, but I'd "blacklist" a few titles and avoid buying any more copies of them.[/QUOTE]

Haven't bought much lately myself - about 2 weeks ago I did get a Wii Points card at the Lewiston store. Other than that, my current obsession is Tomb Raider Legend (Cube version).

I know I'm not Bull Moose, but as far as I can tell the answer is yes as long as the store has updated the prices. The real question is will the store price match the website if it's lower there?

[quote name='n8littlefield']Quick question if Bullmoose is still reading:

Are the online prices the same as the brick and mortar prices now?[/QUOTE]

While we're talking prices - what's going on with the price of Final Fantasy 3 DS? Everywhere else has it for $35 - Bullmoose in store and online have it listed for $56!!!

Just an FYI Bullmoose has The HItman Trilogy for 17.97(Ps2)! A great pickup for someone who hasn't played them all

Good lord, something is going whacky in Bull Moose town, come and talk to us Bull Moose and please tell me what's going on. I live and breathe this thread. :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']While we're talking prices - what's going on with the price of Final Fantasy 3 DS? Everywhere else has it for $35 - Bullmoose in store and online have it listed for $56!!![/QUOTE]

might as well start up some good ol' bull moose conversation

picked up super smash bros melee for 22 bucks on a whim the other day from the bull moose in lewiston. not a GREAT deal, but fuck... it's smash brothers, and it was fairly priced, i couldn't resist haha

Not a Bullmoose story - but I guess an example why I shop Bullmoose more than other stores...

I haven't shopped for games in ages - but I have to say that the EB in Lewiston is driving me nuts. How hard is it to keep your EMPLOYEES out of the way of the DS games? Everytime I'm in there I have to shove by them playing Guitar Hero on the 360 just to shop. It's a fun game but A.) Your store is too small for the demo unit to begin with and B.) Can't you see actual shoppers trying to SHOP? My wife actually had to bump one of them "by mistake" just to get them out of the way so she could buy my Father's Day game.

That's awful! I hate EB/GS with a passion! :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']Not a Bullmoose story - but I guess an example why I shop Bullmoose more than other stores...

I haven't shopped for games in ages - but I have to say that the EB in Lewiston is driving me nuts. How hard is it to keep your EMPLOYEES out of the way of the DS games? Everytime I'm in there I have to shove by them playing Guitar Hero on the 360 just to shop. It's a fun game but A.) Your store is too small for the demo unit to begin with and B.) Can't you see actual shoppers trying to SHOP? My wife actually had to bump one of them "by mistake" just to get them out of the way so she could buy my Father's Day game.[/QUOTE]

I picked up used Earth Defense Force and used Dead Rising for Xbox 360 used for $22.97 each, what a great snag! :)

Also, Forza 2 new there is around $43.

Bull Moose is always good for some nice pick ups here and there. :)

[quote name='solisnk']I picked up used Earth Defense Force and used Dead Rising for Xbox 360 used for $22.97 each, what a great snag! :)

Also, Forza 2 new there is around $43.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back