Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition

Amazon: All platforms out of stock [PC, PS4, X1]

GameStop: Out of stock [PC, X1]

Best Buy: Out of stock [PC]
Damn. Selling out fast!

Thanks for the heads up!

Made my pre-order with BB before they sold out of all versions, though would have preferred PC.

Learned my lesson again: When hesitating on a pre-order, might as well place it with BB and cancel later....

Does anyone know how to track the Lightning Returns CE shipment? I haven't got it, and wonder if I will soon.

So much hate on Tales, its better than half the stuff jrpg fans buy these days. I remember back in the day renting it and thinking it was like final fantasy with street fighter combat. The 2D tales still have their charm and getting a polished version not released in the US seems very attractive to both fans of the series and JRPG fans who never had a chance to play them. 

So much hate on Tales, its better than half the stuff jrpg fans buy these days. I remember back in the day renting it and thinking it was like final fantasy with street fighter combat. The 2D tales still have their charm and getting a polished version not released in the US seems very attractive to both fans of the series and JRPG fans who never had a chance to play them.
Two mongoloids bashing what is generally considered a genre classic that they know nothing about doesn't really qualify as Tales hate in my book. :3

The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition

Amazon: All platforms out of stock [PC, PS4, X1]

GameStop: Out of stock [PC, X1]

Best Buy: Out of stock [PC]
Looks like the PC version is back in stock at BB.

I'm tempted to get this for the book and statue, but I don't have an X1 or PS4. I'm still trying to hold off until there are more games to help me decide between the two.

Is it possible to update your payment method on a BB preorder?  I want to go ahead & lock in a preorder for ESO, but my cc will expire & they'll issue a new one to me before it releases.  

Is it possible to update your payment method on a BB preorder? I want to go ahead & lock in a preorder for ESO, but my cc will expire & they'll issue a new one to me before it releases.
According to Best Buy's online help, when you pre-order they place a hold on that specific card for the amount. So if your card expires, when they go to bill you the card info won't be valid anymore and the transaction won't go through.

If you can't change it online, I'd call them. 888-237-8289, press 0 repeatedly until you get a person. The good news is that Best Buy will be easier to deal with than Digital River, simply because they cannot possibly be worse.

Looks like the Thief Target steelbooks are DVD sized.
The PS4 copy I saw today definitely looked G2...and very nice. I was told they had 5 copies each for release, but no preorder cards. That was the second store I checked. I was told they just never sent them out for Thief. Anyone else hear different?

why would anybody pre-order anything on targets site, they are absolutely terrible. i guess you guys know that now for next time 

I did it once for Batman bluray only cause I had work and Wong be able to make it. Got lucky and got the steel.
target is terribly inconsistent in store and online, i should know because i work there lol. I would never pre-order anything from there since i know how they operate.

Looks like the Thief Target steelbooks are DVD sized.

http://imgur.com/VIJOto3
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere yet, but the Lightning Returns Target Steelbook for PS3...well the 'manual', SE member code, and DLC slip doesn't fit. Sure there are 2 prongs for a manual, but too far apart. Not a big deal, but annoying every time you open the case the manual falls out.

Maybe XB1 has it right with disc on top?! All these years of manuals on the wrong side! Well, besides PS1 games.

3/4 systems are G2. It makes no sense for multiplat games to get just a G1 steel anymore. It only did last gen because the 360 versions usually sold more.

So...whenever Amazon finally shows Tales of Symphonia CE coming out next week, do you think we're going to have to manually select release date delivery like Bravely Default, or is this different as it's a normal Tuesday release date?

So...whenever Amazon finally shows Tales of Symphonia CE coming out next week, do you think we're going to have to manually select release date delivery like Bravely Default, or is this different as it's a normal Tuesday release date?
I'm wondering that too...

Like others I went to change/confirm my shipping service (2-day was already selected) for BD CE and once I did I got a delivery estimate of the actual release date instead of ".....we need more information"

Right now my Tales CE is sitting at "...we need more information" and I want to see if it'll work twice but I really don't want to screw myself over either.

Mine is showing Release Date of Tuesday the 25th now. It was saying need more information for a long time. I just paid off earlier this evening with my gift card I had. I'm a prime member and pre-ordered right when it was listed.

Mine is showing Release Date of Tuesday the 25th now. It was saying need more information for a long time. I just paid off earlier this evening with my gift card I had. I'm a prime member and pre-ordered right when it was listed.
Well shit. Once again Amazon's crap is ass backwards. I shouldn't have to manually switch to Standard Shipping, then BACK to two-day shipping for the release date to show up when I've already had this pre-ordered for months upon months.

Thanks for the heads up. Come on Amazon, wake up.

Well shit. Once again Amazon's crap is ass backwards. I shouldn't have to manually switch to Standard Shipping, then BACK to two-day shipping for the release date to show up when I've already had this pre-ordered for months upon months.

Thanks for the heads up. Come on Amazon, wake up.
I placed my order on October 15th if that makes any difference. Hope yours get sorted out!

Did either of you mess around with the shipping service?

I was also thinking about moving payment from my CC to my AZ rewards CC but don't think I should a week from release

Did either of you mess around with the shipping service?

I was also thinking about moving payment from my CC to my AZ rewards CC but don't think I should a week from release
I didn't touch the shipping at all. The only thing I did was pay it off with my Amazon GC's I had leftover from X-Mas.

My Tales CE also says We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. Also ordered on Oct 15th

My Tales CE also says We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. Also ordered on Oct 15th
Mine says the same... After the person two posts above mentioned they played around w/ the shipping speed I decided to change my payment method to my AZ Credit card for extra points and then confirm the shipping speed as "2-day".

I got order revision e-mails for both actions but shipping estimate stayed the same.

I remember with BD CE it took awhile for the delivery estimate to update. Not sure if it will work this time.

Yep, I ordered it the same day. Got it fixed by simply switching to standard then back to two-day, but c'mon, that shouldn't be necessary....
I tried adjusting my shipping to standard and back to 2 day and it did nothing. I also applied $60 in gift card balance to the order and nothing changed. I also ordered when it originally went up in October.

I'm not too worried but you never know.

Hmmmm...

After playing around with those things I literally seconds ago got an e-mail update with a delivery date of 2/27 (thursday).

I ordered on Oct. 15th and I'm a prime member.

Late delivery doesn't bother me but I don't want to have my ordered bumped because it processes later then everyone elses either

Update: After getting the e-mail with the delivery estimate of 2/27 I once again confirmed the shipping speed as "2-day" and magically my delivery estimate went to 2/25 so all is well.

Odd that this has been happening lately with preorders.

Yeah, I got screwed on the BD shipping by not getting mine til Monday, so I wasn't going to let that happen again. 

Hope everyone gets theirs on time.

Anyone have the 25th as their delivery for Tales of Symphonia CE? I did mine October 15th yet have the 27th as delivery with 2 day

Lol wtf, Amazon is so broken. I switched to standard and back and now its the 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back