Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I went ahead and ordered it when quoted on fb that they went through 4500 on the first day.

Still don't know if thats legitimate, but I wouldnt be surprised if they somehow canceled mine in the end since that was over a week past the order date going up.
I bet they oversold it so we'll see what they do. I hope they decide to just make a few hundred more to cover all orders though. It's not like there isn't enough time to do so.

I bet they oversold it so we'll see what they do. I hope they decide to just make a few hundred more to cover all orders though. It's not like there isn't enough time to do so.
I'm expecting the Wizard Edition Fiasco to repeat itself.

I don't think I'll be that disappointed though since this LE is nothing compared to the JPN one.

Doubtful... I think that "only 500 left" was just a marketing ploy to get people to impulse buy. It's what... 3 months until release? I don't see them having any problems fulfilling orders.

Tales finally updated for me from Amazon. Guess the emails were going out in waves.

As for Drakengard going completely OOS, It wouldn't surprise me if DR screws up with orders. I still have a Lightning order sitting in limbo and I've contacted them 3 or 4 times. Maybe I should open a claim on PayPal.

Oh poo!

That sucks, guess I'll keep my preorder of the Brady one....I was really looking forward to a pretty collectors one to go alongside my fancy CE edition
I remember back in the day someone brought the guide to school. Others wondered how the hell he knew some crazy sphere grid stuff.

Anyway I really wanted a CE guide for X/X-2.

I remember back in the day someone brought the guide to school. Others wondered how the hell he knew some crazy sphere grid stuff.

Anyway I really wanted a CE guide for X/X-2.
I did too

Hopefully the one that comes out has art like the old one, I used to love looking at it just for that (which is why I got the CE of the game, for the lithographs and the bigger art book)

I gave up trying to order Drakengard 3 CE from the SE Store, when it was still in stock. Kept not recognizing my username and password.  I hope it won't be a regular thing, would rather SE sell there CE through Amazon.

Lol out of stock even though it says it's in stock on the front page. OOOOHHH well snagged 3 wanted another one for more profit :(

Just preordered the FF XIV CE. Shipping was TEN DOLLARS. Damn. Either way, I don't even own a PS4 yet but I couldn't pass up on this one...

How much does it cost every month to play? And does it come with a free month or 2?

Just preordered the FF XIV CE. Shipping was TEN DOLLARS. Damn. Either way, I don't even own a PS4 yet but I couldn't pass up on this one...

How much does it cost every month to play? And does it come with a free month or 2?
Should come with 1 free month. It's $15 a month afterwards.

Game's pretty decent. I quit after a 2 or 3 months, though. Mostly because the static images were fucking with my new plasma, though.

For those of you that got the Lightning Returns CE, where is the Aerith DLC code?  Is it a single sheet with the code printed somewhere?  

I opened my CE and don't see one.

I don't know if anyone was holding off on ordering the FFX/X2 LE from Best Buy since it didn't list it as being a free upgrade for the art book like Amazon or Newegg but it was confirmed in a thread a few days ago that they are part of that promotion.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-PlayStation-3/td-p/698924/page/2

Message 17.
They had the same sort of situation for kingdom hearts and it was hit or miss on whether or not people got the book (I didn't). I'm cool buying things from BB, it's one of the things I love about my best buy card. That said, with single SKU limited editions like this, I'll stick to Amazon and Gamestop.

For those of you that got the Lightning Returns CE, where is the Aerith DLC code? Is it a single sheet with the code printed somewhere?

I opened my CE and don't see one.
Should be in the game case.

Also, for the JP version of Drakengards 10th Anniversary Edition, they got a official first guide book/book mark from SE and I wonder if we'll get any surprises like that too

I wonder if the Titanfall CE will be rare. I'd like one, but $250 is steep. I'd prefer to wait, but I'd hate for it to be hard to come by and just go up in price. >_<

That statue just looks so bad ass... I can't help but want to overpay for it, lol

I keep telling myself I'm going to order the FFXIV CE then the next day I say no then yes then no. Oh this vicious circle in my heart and mind.

They had the same sort of situation for kingdom hearts and it was hit or miss on whether or not people got the book (I didn't). I'm cool buying things from BB, it's one of the things I love about my best buy card. That said, with single SKU limited editions like this, I'll stick to Amazon and Gamestop.
I'm willing to take the chance and just return it if necessary.

Also looks like Titanfall CE is only available for xbox 360 and xbone at Gamestop. Amazon and Best Buy are completely sold out.

I keep telling myself I'm going to order the FFXIV CE then the next day I say no then yes then no. Oh this vicious circle in my heart and mind.
After playing the beta a decent amount today, I broke down &amp; ordered it. I had pretty much decided to anyway, but wanted to play the beta with my wife to see if she enjoyed it too - if so I would grab her the standard ed. on the same order to get the free shipping, if not I'd look for a filler.

...I didn't have to look for a filler. :p

After playing the beta a decent amount today, I broke down &amp; ordered it. I had pretty much decided to anyway, but wanted to play the beta with my wife to see if she enjoyed it too - if so I would grab her the standard ed. on the same order to get the free shipping, if not I'd look for a filler.

...I didn't have to look for a filler. :p
Lol nice. My issue is I am already getting the free ps3 to ps4 digital upgrade so I really don't need another copy of the game but I want the stuff it comes with and I don't think I could trade in the disc to bb

I'm willing to take the chance and just return it if necessary.

Also looks like Titanfall CE is only available for xbox 360 and xbone at Gamestop. Amazon and Best Buy are completely sold out.
I'm betting there will be alot of Titanfall CE's on amazon after release. The problem with the hoarders and ebay flippers that bought multiple copies is nobody is going to bite at $250, then they can't pay for the games and cancel all there orders. I recently cancelled my Titanfall CE on amazon and I have no regrets. As a collector, even I've reached my limits on how pricey these collectors are selling

Lol nice. My issue is I am already getting the free ps3 to ps4 digital upgrade so I really don't need another copy of the game but I want the stuff it comes with and I don't think I could trade in the disc to bb
Ah, that is a tough one. So I guess that means the disks have some kind of unique registration code that ties them to your account?

Ah, that is a tough one. So I guess that means the disks have some kind of unique registration code that ties them to your account?
See I'm not sure but I think so because on ps3 I game share with a friend and I bought it digitally and told my friend to download and give it a try he just had to pay $15 for one month but when he started the game it said some stuff that sounded like if he tried to access it it would kick me out of it and I would lose my ability to access it even though it uses an SE account

I'm betting there will be alot of Titanfall CE's on amazon after release. The problem with the hoarders and ebay flippers that bought multiple copies is nobody is going to bite at $250, then they can't pay for the games and cancel all there orders. I recently cancelled my Titanfall CE on amazon and I have no regrets. As a collector, even I've reached my limits on how pricey these collectors are selling
I'm not completely sure on this. People were saying the same thing about the Post Pandemic Edition and that it was overpriced. Definitely can't find it now and it goes for almost triple of MSRP. Granted that was exclusive to one store but it was a new IP, similar to Titanfall. The beta also saw 2 million unique users, 2 million for a beta.

There is definitely a chance that it could be in full stock. It really depends on the market. They are only making 35,000 Titanfall Statues worldwide. If the beta only included Xbone and PC users, we have yet to factor in 360 users as well. I think it will be sold out because it will be limited across the three platforms. As for selling above MSRP, it's definitely a bit harder due to the size and weight. But the thing I learned is that if someone wants something enough they will shell out the funds necessary.

I'm not completely sure on this. People were saying the same thing about the Post Pandemic Edition and that it was overpriced. Definitely can't find it now and it goes for almost triple of MSRP. Granted that was exclusive to one store but it was a new IP, similar to Titanfall. The beta also saw 2 million unique users, 2 million for a beta.

There is definitely a chance that it could be in full stock. It really depends on the market. They are only making 35,000 Titanfall Statues worldwide. If the beta only included Xbone and PC users, we have yet to factor in 360 users as well. I think it will be sold out because it will be limited across the three platforms. As for selling above MSRP, it's definitely a bit harder due to the size and weight. But the thing I learned is that if someone wants something enough they will shell out the funds necessary.
i personally think the $249.99 price is crazy. a some what more reasonable price of $159.99 would be more ideal. obviously most people on this forum would probably think even at that price, it is too much. lol

Edit: $249.99 can get you a brand new ps3/xbox 360, or even a used ps4 from amazon.

My Gamestop order had a pending charge but it went away like 2 days ago and I have yet to be charged, anyone else?

I'll wait to play ESO once the core game is around $10 or free. Never understood paying $60-$100 for a game that you pay monthly for.

I just cant fathom why someone would pay $250 for a collectors edition, but I am an extreme cheap ass  =P~

The only reason I am getting the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition is because it was one of my favorite games and somehow all my Gamecube games went "missing" when I moved. 

I just cant fathom why someone would pay $250 for a collectors edition, but I am an extreme cheap ass =P~

The only reason I am getting the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition is because it was one of my favorite games and somehow all my Gamecube games went "missing" when I moved.
there are people who will pay $250 for it. Before there was youtube, maybe it is hard to find proof someone in real life ,who actually buy its. now a days, just wait till release date, and search for titansfall collectors edition on youtube. you will probably find atleast four people posting a video of them unboxing their $250 collectors edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back