Official Goozex Thread - Goozex is Hiring!

Leaptrade is working fine for me, 99 too. I'll miss Goozex because I probably did better than most when it came to receiving new games and it was a great place to dump off garbage games which I really struggle to trade anywhere else. I'll miss swapping games for movies and vice versa, I still haven't found anything that fills that void very well. Leap and 99 are the places to go if you're looking for alternatives now Gooz and VG5 are no more. I've used GameTZ a little recently too and found a lot less asshattery then I remember from years ago. Maybe I just got lucky so far though. :)

I'm giving Leaptrade a shot as well. Already shipped a few games, need to fill out my request list. My biggest problem so far is that I can't change the shipping weight -- I've got a scale, so I know the weight of the package, so I end up overpaying with their system.

Also if anyone is looking for a movie trading site, I've been using swapadvd.com for a while now. For the most part one disc = one credit. It's how I've unloaded a lot of old movies and built up my South Park collection :) Despite the url, Blu-ray trading is also available.

For one person interested in some cheap Leaptrade credit: Gamefly has Rayman Legends 360 today for $14.99+tax w/free shipping.  There's one person actively requesting it on Leaptrade at $37.50.

I was tempted to do it myself, but it's trickier to complete the transaction than it was with Goozex since you HAVE to buy the LT mailing label (and the fact that I have all the games I need x10).  If I were to do it, I would probably pay the $3.50 for the label/transaction, but still dropship it directly from Gamefly to the recipient.

For one person interested in some cheap Leaptrade credit: Gamefly has Rayman Legends 360 today for $14.99+tax w/free shipping. There's one person actively requesting it on Leaptrade at $37.50.

I was tempted to do it myself, but it's trickier to complete the transaction than it was with Goozex since you HAVE to buy the LT mailing label (and the fact that I have all the games I need x10). If I were to do it, I would probably pay the $3.50 for the label/transaction, but still dropship it directly from Gamefly to the recipient.
till they say its scratch and dont work and you out the cash. I would do it BUT already got 90 in credit i cant spend cause there is nothing to buy on the handhelds i need

bread's done
Back