OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone gonna be on during the day so we can play some team slayer. If so post in this thread and ill check it back out in a little. Thanks.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Is anyone gonna be on during the day so we can play some team slayer. If so post in this thread and ill check it back out in a little. Thanks.[/quote]
ehhhh maybe...no promises tho.

Alright I'll start from where I missed.

sj41 - We play with all of the people of the clan. It doesn't matter if you suck or not. When all of us "regulars" go into our own room its to play some matchmaking because we are all familar with how each other play and we are trying to win.

Big C - It will be fun to kill your ass again. :) Some people have gotten better to where I'm sure more than a handful of people will give you a run for the money.

murcilago - Southpark is hilarious. :lol:

Everyone else - Happy New Year. I'm out of town for awhile so I'm sure when I'll be back on Live. Keep practing. I expect to get my ass handed to me when I get back. :D

yea, i (ChrisPydonut) had to leave "early" ;) last night b/c i had to get up at 9 this morning to rake leaves :(

but i'll be back on tonight around 11:30 - 12 ish

hope to see some of you guys there :) i'm not that good at big team battle or skirmish, but i like rumble and team slayer :p

Team Slayer is pretty much the only thing I play if I am not playing with any CAG's, so if anyone ever wants to join me in TS matchmaking, send me a message.

Phew!

Just got back from my trip and I can't wait to get back to Halo 2...I'll probably be around for the next practice, I have some things to work out before then though, so don't expect to see me around too much.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Phew!

Just got back from my trip and I can't wait to get back to Halo 2...I'll probably be around for the next practice, I have some things to work out before then though, so don't expect to see me around too much.[/quote]

Nice to see you back, UGamer.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Phew!

Just got back from my trip and I can't wait to get back to Halo 2...I'll probably be around for the next practice, I have some things to work out before then though, so don't expect to see me around too much.[/quote]

so thats where youve been. We havent seen your sniper expertise around much.

Also lets arrage a time for this straight up ass whoopin of DCR clan

the victim of easy kills will be on tonight around midnight EST. hope to see a few of you guys on for my last night of late night playing this week. start back to my 3rd shift job tomorrow night. see you all on tonight

Alright this is an all points bulletin if your on CAG right now reading this thread thinking about getting on do it.

Did anyone else's Rumble Pit stats reset? My level 16 is gone now. I checked Bungie's forums, and the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Most people are saying it's a glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Those two yellow arrows were very important to me. ;)

[quote name='Arikado']Did anyone else's Rumble Pit stats reset? My level 16 is gone now. I checked Bungie's forums, and the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Most people are saying it's a glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Those two yellow arrows were very important to me. ;)[/quote]

you seemed very mad about this earlier... kind of, anyways, everyones is gone i think, or at least for the moment

also is anyone goin on?

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Arikado']Did anyone else's Rumble Pit stats reset? My level 16 is gone now. I checked Bungie's forums, and the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Most people are saying it's a glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Those two yellow arrows were very important to me. ;)[/quote]

you seemed very mad about this earlier... kind of, anyways, everyones is gone i think, or at least for the moment

also is anyone goin on?[/quote]

Well, it does piss me off. I'm just hoping it's a glitch that will be fixed soon. If not, well... shit. Guess I'll just have to build it back up again.

I'm going to be getting on shortly.

[quote name='StealthySeal']give a very warm welcome to the newest addition to the CAG clan.... ME

now look who your stuck with ;)[/quote]

Well, well, well...

Look who came crawlin' back. :wink:

[quote name='StealthySeal']give a very warm welcome to the newest addition to the CAG clan.... ME

You say that like you're terrible, but you're actually getting better.

Yes I joined as well but for me this is my first time

another great night of halo 2. too bad its going to be my last night for a while. i may be on in the early morning hours, since i get home at 6:30 AM. its been fun and hopefully i can stop being the hunted and start being the hunter.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='StealthySeal']give a very warm welcome to the newest addition to the CAG clan.... ME

Yes I joined as well but for me this is my first time[/quote]

Jeremy, I'm hurt. :(

Naw, just kiddin. I understand, bro. Hope you kick ass here!

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='StealthySeal']give a very warm welcome to the newest addition to the CAG clan.... ME

You say that like you're terrible, but you're actually getting better.[/quote]

He was only terrible in that first game. Improved from that point forward.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='StealthySeal']give a very warm welcome to the newest addition to the CAG clan.... ME

Yes I joined as well but for me this is my first time[/quote]

Jeremy, I'm hurt. :(

Naw, just kiddin. I understand, bro. Hope you kick ass here![/quote]I'm hurt! :cry: I left the CAG clan to go to this clan (eventually). Come on. :wink:

Wow. I really got my ass kicked in that 2 on 2 match at midship. Pimp and murc took me out over and over. jlarlee was doing pretty good, though.

I dunno.....a "Dreamcasters Realm" clan....? What the fu(k is that about? If the Deadcast, "It's sinking" is so tits....why are you playing Xbox? Shouldnt you be kicking out some 2d fighting? Or some 2d Shooting? Maybe a 2d puzzle game?

I love the Dreamcast as well....but you're as unwanted as a geek in a Gandolf suit at a Star Trek Convention....

People who leave CAG, for Dreamcaster Realm.....should stay the fu(k out... Bad enough you get free advertisements for a site where 1/2 the links are dead.

I've got a challange....a custom game....

Sticky Waffles
jlarlee
The Wivil
[and whoever else you got (or had) in that clan]

-VS-

Narnian Crusader
Jimmie Mac
Murcielago77
Zewone
Ledhed
Arikado
RyanW
Trakan

Cause I dont know why....but you're clan's "on again, off again" excistance on this CAG CLAN topic pisses me off...and I wanna make you my needler cushions and rape the bodies.

You up for a a custom game challange? Or, do you just suck if its not in 2d?

Well do a best out of 3 -

1. Assault on Headlong
2. Classic Capture the flag on Midship
3. Team Slayer on Burial Mounds

Bring your "A" game.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I dunno.....a "Dreamcasters Realm" clan....? What the fu(k is that about? If the Deadcast, "It's sinking" is so tits....why are you playing Xbox? Shouldnt you be kicking out some 2d fighting? Or some 2d Shooting? Maybe a 2d puzzle game?

I love the Dreamcast as well....but you're as unwanted as a geek in a Gandolf suit at a Star Trek Convention....

People who leave CAG, for Dreamcaster Realm.....should stay the fu(k out... Bad enough you get free advertisements for a site where 1/2 the links are dead.[/quote]You need to fuck off. Understand? I'm not coming back to the CAG clan due to assholes like you. I realize that you guys don't need me since better players (over 16) are already in the clan and are on constantly.

"but you're as unwanted as a geek in a Gandolf suit at a Star Trek Convention

People who leave CAG, for Dreamcaster Realm.....should stay the fu(k out"

If you're talking to me, then what the fuck are you talking about? I know I'm not wanted in this clan. I'M NOT JOINING BACK! Is that good enough for you, asshole?

I'm not going to play against you guys. The Realm clan is gone. Nothing left. jlarlee and Stealthy Seal left, 4 guys that I had brought into the clan apparantly got booted somehow, and I'm one of the few that will probally try to keep The Realm clan going.

Mooky, I thank you for helping others with your tips (which were very helpful) but you need to shut the fuck up. I don't need you picking at a site that I like very much.

I'll play a 1 on 1 game with you for slayer. I'm not very good, so I'll obviously not win, but if you "wanna make you my needler cushions and rape the bodies", then that's fine. I'll play later today.

Maybe this will be better, I'll play 1 on 1 against everyone in the CAG clan tonight. Constant rape tonight. Everyone can come and kill me. In fact, I'll do a 15 on 1. Come dominate me, guys! Kick my ass on the internet to make yourself feel good!

I'll be on tonight, but I won't be checking CAG for a week. Hope to see some of you guys tonight so everyone can rape me!

I agree, mooky you do need to :ziplip:
That was really uncalled for.

EDIT: Unless I missed something, you do not speak for CAG nor the CAG Halo clan.

Sticky, I can understand why you're upset, but i don't think most people would mind if you did want to re-join the clan. Besides, we don't have any singer/songriters in our clan anymore now. :wink:

[quote name='greendj27']Sticky, I can understand why you're upset, but i don't think most people would mind if you did want to re-join the clan. Besides, we don't have any singer/songriters in our clan anymore now. :wink:[/quote]I know atleast one person that does.

Sorry to get back on CAG, but I'm getting on Halo 2 now. COME RAPE ME WITH YOUR NEEDLERS!!!1!

in case you didnt get enough from SJ or cheapy....

mooky, i dont know why you feel the need to flip out over a halo 2 clan. You are over reacting for no apparent reason. drop it

[quote name='Arikado']Did anyone else's Rumble Pit stats reset? My level 16 is gone now. I checked Bungie's forums, and the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Most people are saying it's a glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Those two yellow arrows were very important to me. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, my friends rank reset in rumble pit.

[quote name='greendj27'] Besides, we don't have any singer/songriters in our clan anymore now. :wink:[/quote]

did you miss the post about me joining the clan?

Wow, mooky - I don't believe that was neccasary. Sure I can see why you would get annoyed with people coming and going, but that was totally unneccasary. Also sj41 - I don't think you need to follow up with the immaturity by asking us to rape you. You don't have anything to prove so lets just keep it civil on the here.

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='greendj27'] Besides, we don't have any singer/songriters in our clan anymore now. :wink:[/quote]

did you miss the post about me joining the clan?[/quote]

I didn't realize you sang. I just remember you humping Cheapy's dead body.

By the way,You're not helping. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27']Sticky, I can understand why you're upset, but i don't think most people would mind if you did want to re-join the clan. Besides, we don't have any singer/songriters in our clan anymore now. :wink:[/quote]

I wouldn't mind sticky coming back either.

Though, I don't see the need for the annoying bitching at one another. Doesn't do anyone any good.

i dont know if its a tip but when i see a enemy with a weapon the best combination that works for me is a pistol and smg against a energy sword maybe it'll help

wow this topic got crazy. let me repeat I wasn't going back and forth I started with DCR but the fact that more CAGs are on when I'm on kinda won me over to switching.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Arikado']Did anyone else's Rumble Pit stats reset? My level 16 is gone now. I checked Bungie's forums, and the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Most people are saying it's a glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Those two yellow arrows were very important to me. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, my friends rank reset in rumble pit.[/quote]

mine reset too, tho i was only like a 5. Still...

ok, mooky and sj, SHUT THE fuck UP

mooky, you dont need to bitch about the dreamcast realm, they never did anything bad, its just another message board, and there are a lot of other clans for message boards, are you gonna bitch about them too?

sj, you dont need to be ass about this, just forget it, and quit fuckin thinking we give a shit if you want to be in the clan or not or if you are gonna check CAG. Your not any more special than anyone else, your just another CAG.

[quote name='humidore'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Arikado']Did anyone else's Rumble Pit stats reset? My level 16 is gone now. I checked Bungie's forums, and the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Most people are saying it's a glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Those two yellow arrows were very important to me. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, my friends rank reset in rumble pit.[/quote]

mine reset too, tho i was only like a 5. Still...[/quote]

Found this on a Bungie forum (posted by a mod), guess it's a glitch that will be fixed :)

"Posted: 1/1/2005 10:15 AM

Subject: Official word on your Rumble Pit stats

I've just been talking to Frankie and he knows nothing of a deliberate reset of the stats. This appears therefore to be an Xbox Live glitch that will be fixed.

UPDATE:posted by sripleyrexor
Honestly I'd love to say I'm working on it but I'm not, it's called a vacation, we'll look into this and find a fix starting Tuesday (Monday is a Microsoft holiday and the cafeteria is closed).

Now can we stop the moronic theories?

[Edited on 1/2/2005 1:53:56 PM] "post link)

Shit guys....maybe I was taken a little too seriously....I'm not that pissed about it...and I realize I dont speak for CAG, nor the CAG clan....

I just think if you're gonna fill the topic up with how horrible you're experiance with CAG on Halo 2, you may be wasting your time.

Easy people....sorry to offend....I have a foul mouth that doesnt bode well in forums....

I just opted a challange.....didn't realize it would cause this much havok...

I just hear alot of bitching going on but its not directed....I just directed it.

I'm being real here, and sticky..."I'm sorry"....just trash talking and trying to get you and your clan riled up for a challange....I'll be more careful in my dickhead comments.

I love the clan and spend alot of time playing with the guys here and I get a little defensive and tired of the bitching...it's making every party leader walk on eggshells to make everyone happy....I got pissed off and voiced it here, instead of bitching on halo2, like alot of other people are doing.

Maybe I fucked up the protocol....but I figured if I have a problem with someone or something in the game....I'll post here and see how it pans out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back