OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pimpinc333'][quote name='Ledhed']Just so that everyone is clear:

The list you see there only reflects players for actual Clan matches. If ever you're on and would like to join some other CAGs for some Team Slayer, Team Skirmish, BTB, or any other non-Clan ranked games, by all means do so. We only ask that noone play Clan games without Staff permission; the rest of the stuff you're free to play whenever you'd like to. In fact, I encourage you to play with other CAGs on non-practice nights.

The more you play together, the more cohesive you become. The Clan game player list isn't so much a reflection of skill as it is a reflection of how much time those players have spent together. They know what to expect out of one another.

I'm sure the majority if you already knew that you could play other ranked games at will; I just wanted to put it down here so there would be no question about it for the newer players. I hope everyone has been having as much fun as I have lately. :wink:[/quote]

Your exactly right.[/quote]

You have something to say about my skills or the skills of people we have chosen?

[quote name='Ledhed']Just so that everyone is clear:

The list you see there only reflects players for actual Clan matches. If ever you're on and would like to join some other CAGs for some Team Slayer, Team Skirmish, BTB, or any other non-Clan ranked games, by all means do so. We only ask that noone play Clan games without Staff permission; the rest of the stuff you're free to play whenever you'd like to. In fact, I encourage you to play with other CAGs on non-practice nights.

The more you play together, the more cohesive you become. The Clan game player list isn't so much a reflection of skill as it is a reflection of how much time those players have spent together. They know what to expect out of one another.

I'm sure the majority if you already knew that you could play other ranked games at will; I just wanted to put it down here so there would be no question about it for the newer players. I hope everyone has been having as much fun as I have lately. :wink:[/quote]

Clear as crystal to me.

I'll bet that Led will be on, but if he isn't, PM me when you make the next thread, rock, and I'll lock this one.

Hope to play with you guys tomorrow.

Sorry for bailing early tonite guys. These late nights/early mornings are taking their toll on me. I have Saturday off though, and will probably spend most of tomorrow night playing Team Slayer if anyone wants to join.

[quote name='Ledhed']Sorry for bailing early tonite guys. These late nights/early mornings are taking their toll on me. I have Saturday off though, and will probably spend most of tomorrow night playing Team Slayer if anyone wants to join.[/quote]

I'd love to, assuming you and I can join each other's games.

[quote name='Trakan']I'd love to, assuming you and I can join each other's games.[/quote]

Just before I got off a moment ago, we ran into another anomaly. As we were adjusting the team and bringing people in/out of the room, we got a "Your host's bandwidth is too low" message. I've never seen that one before. I think they got it resolved when I left.

I'd still be playing, but I just can't do it. I've gotten little to no sleep this week. Plus I've been sick for the past two weeks or so. Hopefully I'll feel better come next week.

I am starting a list...

Those who refuse to use another website for the CAG Halo 2 Clan message board file in:

1. rywateska

(add a number once your name is up so that the next person can easily cut and paste! remember, there are no i's in the this halo 2 clan...only a c, an a, and a g...)

Great clan matches tonight fellas. Everyone played and communicated well.

I'm still kicking myself about being one kill away from an Overkill (25 kills without a death) during that CTF Wraiths game on Waterworks, though. :?

I'll be jumping online again tomorrow night around the same time.

DAMN, we should have done just 1 more!!

look
untitled4dm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back