OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='minos1067']i've read the first and last pages of this thread and didn't see anything about XboxConnect. fortunately/unfortunately i can't log on to XBL cause...you know. it sucks playing with ppl that are not team players and don't communicate strategy. so that's why i'm asking if there's a CAG Clan on XBC. if so, i would greatly appreciate an audition.

peace, my fellow CAG's. please pm me if anybody wishes to reply/invite as it is 5:13 am here and i'll probably zombie out about 6.

btw: my CAG tag is minos1067

edit: i've been up to freakin long. sorry, i meant my XBC is also: minos1067 if anybody wants to add me to their buddy list.[/quote]

no, there's no XBC CAG clan, only Live. i don't understand though - being part of a clan helps you avoid all the douches and lack of team strategy, whether you're on Live or XBC. it seems you're implying that a Live clan would lack those things, in which case you'd be incorrect. or maybe i just don't understand your question. you're welcome to join our Live clan, we always have great games together.[/quote]

I think he may have modded his Xbox like and dumbass and now cant get online....I may be wrong, and if so - I'm sorry.[/quote]

ah, indeed. sucks for him. and congrats on your next post.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='jlarlee']One grand night of people getting in your way :p I have consistency baby you have to do it every night.[/quote]

Two nights of it is consistency, last time I checked. :D We'll have to get on opposite sides on Coag and see who's the sloppy whore around here. :rofl:[/quote]

A ghost duel? It's on![/quote]

Damn right it's on. :boxing:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']"and congrats on your next post. "

Whats that mean? ???[/quote]

I hope you're joking. :lol:

Congrats on 1k.

With that said, your custom rank should be "Blissfully Ignorant." :wink:

Lol that might be the most insignificant 1 K post ever. Unless somebody has done a +1 before.

What's that mean should be his custom rank

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I dont even look at those things...lol

Well....thanks guys!

Maybe I should start a topic to feel special about my 1000k-ness.[/quote]

That's been done to death please don't

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I dont even look at those things...lol

Well....thanks guys!

Maybe I should start a topic to feel special about my 1000k-ness.[/quote]

Congrats on the 1K milestone.

And LedHed, about his custom rank, make it so. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']And LedHed, about his custom rank, make it so. :D[/quote]

I wish I could. That power is reserved for Cheapy and Defender.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']And LedHed, about his custom rank, make it so. :D[/quote]

I wish I could. That power is reserved for Cheapy and Defender.[/quote]

Ah, so they do reserve the highest power for themselves. :D

[quote name='Cracka']i got 11 straight kills with a ghost the other day... i think i should be the ghost whore.[/quote]

Looks like we might be having a Ghost-whore-off, instead of just a duel.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Cracka']i got 11 straight kills with a ghost the other day... i think i should be the ghost whore.[/quote]

Looks like we might be having a Ghost-whore-off, instead of just a duel.[/quote]

A ghost free for all! Who else wants to toss their headset into the ring?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27']Can we stop talking about last night? I was horrible. It was the worst I have played in a long time. I was ready to start smashing my controller I was getting so frustrated. Lets talk about something happier. How about puppy dogs?[/quote]

It's OK, bad days playing happen to us all.

Don't forget, smashing your controller cost you money to replace it, so think twice about it before doing it. [-X [-X [-X

And if you don't smash your controller, that's money you can spend on puppy dogs.[/quote]

Don't worry, I won't actually smash my controller. I just swear a lot. And then my girlfriend wonders what the hell is going on.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Nancies.[/quote]

Good to hear from you, Jimmie. :rofl:

Nice try, if I get on tonight I'm puttin some people in the corner. After work today ass-whuppin is a definite go.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT'][quote name='ZeroSupporT']Nancies.[/quote]

Nice try, if I get on tonight I'm puttin some people in the corner. After work today ass-whuppin is a definite go.[/quote]

Bring it, Zero, always nice to see you try to put the ass-whupping on me. :D :boxing: :twoguns: :joystick:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='jlarlee']One grand night of people getting in your way :p I have consistency baby you have to do it every night.[/quote]

Two nights of it is consistency, last time I checked. :D We'll have to get on opposite sides on Coag and see who's the sloppy whore around here. :rofl:[/quote]

A ghost duel? It's on![/quote]

Damn right it's on. :boxing:[/quote]

can I be a very violent spectator with a rocket launcher? :lol:

remember dudes, matchmaking practice tonight. hook up with a staff member (if one is available, otherwise just grab three random clan folk), and hit up some big team battle, team skirmish, or team slayer. i'll be on around the start of practice.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='ZeroSupporT'][quote name='ZeroSupporT']Nancies.[/quote]

Nice try, if I get on tonight I'm puttin some people in the corner. After work today ass-whuppin is a definite go.[/quote]

Bring it, Zero, always nice to see you try to put the ass-whupping on me. :D :boxing: :twoguns: :joystick:[/quote]

Try?? Now thats a relative term, more like APPLY the ass whuppin.

I'll be jumping online around start time as well...hopefully I can hop in a room that just dominates in Slayer or Skirmish, and then later on combine rooms to mock up a decent Big Team match...

[quote name='Mookyjooky']www.halo2multiplayertricks.com

The "alpha" of the site is up.

Check it out, Some pages are being fixed...so be patient with me and check back later...

THANX![/quote]

Nice site man

[quote name='Mookyjooky']www.halo2multiplayertricks.com

The "alpha" of the site is up.

Check it out, Some pages are being fixed...so be patient with me and check back later...

THANX![/quote]

Looks good so far.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='ZeroSupporT'][quote name='ZeroSupporT']Nancies.[/quote]

Bring it, Zero, always nice to see you try to put the ass-whupping on me. :D :boxing: :twoguns: :joystick:[/quote]

Try?? Now thats a relative term, more like APPLY the ass whuppin.[/quote]

As I said, bring it. :D

[quote name='rywateska']When is the list going to be up for the Clan Matches tommorow night?[/quote]

rocksolid is either going to post it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Damn I sucked tonight! :oops: It was fun though guys... we won about half of the matches I think... I promise I'll get better... let me tell you I'm much better than two months ago when the game first came out! See you guys next tuesday for some much needed practice.

Good games tonight guys. That matchmaking plan worked out nicely until we had to do BTB, ugh. I can see everyone is getting better. This new practice schedule is working great for the clan is seems

[quote name='murcielago77']Good games tonight guys. That matchmaking plan worked out nicely until we had to do BTB, ugh. I can see everyone is getting better. This new practice schedule is working great for the clan is seems[/quote]

I second that I had a ball. I also enjoyed later in the evening when we got together and played some custom matches. I had all intentions of going to bed early last night but yet found myself on until 2:30 am

Many thanks to Arikado, Shrike4242 and Soulja874 for letting this newb tag along for a few Team Skirmish games last night. It really helped learning strategies for the different game types.

[quote name='Boc3phus']Many thanks to Arikado, Shrike4242 and Soulja874 for letting this newb tag along for a few Team Skirmish games last night. It really helped learning strategies for the different game types.[/quote]

Glad I could help out with helping you help us be a better clan. The more of us that can work with more of the clan, the more efficient fighting unit we'll all be.

It was good playing with you last night, and even though we had some pwnage done to us, we gave it back to others. Look forward to the next time.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='murcielago77']Good games tonight guys. That matchmaking plan worked out nicely until we had to do BTB, ugh. I can see everyone is getting better. This new practice schedule is working great for the clan is seems[/quote]

I second that I had a ball. I also enjoyed later in the evening when we got together and played some custom matches. I had all intentions of going to bed early last night but yet found myself on until 2:30 am[/quote]

I had a ball as well, even when not playing Team Ball. :D Good games with you always, jlarlee, even when I'm shooting rockets at you while rock is explaining how to get the flag out in Burial Mounds. :rofl:

Glad to see everyone did well. Save for a few lemons, greendj, ryan, jlarlee and I did quite well.

And this last one to piss Arikado off. :wink:

Comeback of a lifetime. I spent more than half of this match at dead last. Then something... happened.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Boc3phus']Many thanks to Arikado, Shrike4242 and Soulja874 for letting this newb tag along for a few Team Skirmish games last night. It really helped learning strategies for the different game types.[/quote]

Glad I could help out with helping you help us be a better clan. The more of us that can work with more of the clan, the more efficient fighting unit we'll all be.

It was good playing with you last night, and even though we had some pwnage done to us, we gave it back to others. Look forward to the next time.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='murcielago77']Good games tonight guys. That matchmaking plan worked out nicely until we had to do BTB, ugh. I can see everyone is getting better. This new practice schedule is working great for the clan is seems[/quote]

I second that I had a ball. I also enjoyed later in the evening when we got together and played some custom matches. I had all intentions of going to bed early last night but yet found myself on until 2:30 am[/quote]

I had a ball as well, even when not playing Team Ball. :D Good games with you always, jlarlee, even when I'm shooting rockets at you while rock is explaining how to get the flag out in Burial Mounds. :rofl:[/quote]

Minding my own business and doing some gost tricks only to be blindsided by a rocket. We still need to have our ghost whore-off

yesterday waz funny az shit we rock .
hey lets find another clan to whip there azz yea cum lalalalalallallalallal dude im a bit pissy

Mookyjooky wrote:
rocksolidaudio wrote:
minos1067 wrote:
i've read the first and last pages of this thread and didn't see anything about XboxConnect. fortunately/unfortunately i can't log on to XBL cause...you know. it sucks playing with ppl that are not team players and don't communicate strategy. so that's why i'm asking if there's a CAG Clan on XBC. if so, i would greatly appreciate an audition.

peace, my fellow CAG's. please pm me if anybody wishes to reply/invite as it is 5:13 am here and i'll probably zombie out about 6.

btw: my CAG tag is minos1067

edit: i've been up to freakin long. sorry, i meant my XBC is also: minos1067 if anybody wants to add me to their buddy list.

no, there's no XBC CAG clan, only Live. i don't understand though - being part of a clan helps you avoid all the douches and lack of team strategy, whether you're on Live or XBC. it seems you're implying that a Live clan would lack those things, in which case you'd be incorrect. or maybe i just don't understand your question. you're welcome to join our Live clan, we always have great games together.

I think he may have modded his Xbox like and dumbass and now cant get online....I may be wrong, and if so - I'm sorry.

ah, indeed. sucks for him. and congrats on your next post.
------------------------------------------------------------
yea wowo lok at the pretty colors

[quote name='jlarlee']Minding my own business and doing some gost tricks only to be blindsided by a rocket. We still need to have our ghost whore-off[/quote]

BRING IN THE WHORES!

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Boc3phus']Many thanks to Arikado, Shrike4242 and Soulja874 for letting this newb tag along for a few Team Skirmish games last night. It really helped learning strategies for the different game types.[/quote]

I had a ball as well, even when not playing Team Ball. :D Good games with you always, jlarlee, even when I'm shooting rockets at you while rock is explaining how to get the flag out in Burial Mounds. :rofl:[/quote]

Minding my own business and doing some gost tricks only to be blindsided by a rocket. We still need to have our ghost whore-off[/quote]

Happy to help you on to another spawn point. :D

[quote name='gaelan']BRING IN THE WHORES![/quote]

You buying, gaelan?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Boc3phus']Many thanks to Arikado, Shrike4242 and Soulja874 for letting this newb tag along for a few Team Skirmish games last night. It really helped learning strategies for the different game types.[/quote]

Minding my own business and doing some gost tricks only to be blindsided by a rocket. We still need to have our ghost whore-off[/quote]

Happy to help you on to another spawn point. :D

[quote name='gaelan']BRING IN THE WHORES![/quote]

You buying, gaelan?[/quote]

more like renting by the hour

Well, I told some of you my plan for getting a match with the Bungie guys.

I just sent Frankie a PM on Bungie.net, formally laying down the CAG Clan challenge.

Now all we have to do is play the waiting game.

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, I told some of you my plan for getting a match with the Bungie guys.

I just sent Frankie a PM on Bungie.net, formally laying down the CAG Clan challenge.

Now all we have to do is play the waiting game.[/quote]

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o

I like the new avatar Shrike. Who's playing tonight? I will be up super late since tommorrow is the first day of a 4 day weekend for me. Gotta love working for the government.

[quote name='jlarlee']I like the new avatar Shrike. Who's playing tonight? I will be up super late since tommorrow is the first day of a 4 day weekend for me. Gotta love working for the government.[/quote]

As you suggested, it's my namesake, whipped up by Trakan, who was nice enough to scale it down right for me.

I'm playing tonight, one way or another. And lucky you on getting the day off tomorrow and Monday.

are the lists posted in here or on another website? I dont expect to be on it considering I just joined but I was just curious to see who was going to be representing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back