OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']hello everybody, Im back and ready for some halo action. What did i miss?[/quote]

-BigC- making a big fat stink about being kicked (about 5 pages worth), and the revelation that I'm a huge prick. :lol:[/quote]

I think he was here for that.

I should be on tomorrow around 4:30 or 5 Central Time.

[quote name='Trakan']I think he was here for that.[/quote]

Whoops, you're right. In fact, he left right when the whole debacle ended.

alright. just got Xbox Live. I expressed interest in joining the clan way long ago. can I still get in? Gamertag: Girion47 if any of you are on right now and want to play

"Comeback of the Month Award" http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=51861994&player=ryan w

Red: 100
Green: 98
Blue: 68

Ascension.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']See if you can figure out what doesn't look right in this game..... say around 3rd and 4th place? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

:lol: Documented proof of Arikado's hatred for Swords.

[quote name='murcielago77']No thats just my aura of skill effecting you and sucking it out of arikado[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Murc...

[quote name='rywateska']"Comeback of the Month Award" http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=51861994&player=ryan w

Ascension.jpg
[/quote]

You actually jumped online the moment the match ended to post this? What a dick. ;) I can't believe we lost that one. Lag spikes towards the end didn't help things either. I blame the loss on Shrike. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']The "Hell Has Frozen Over Award":

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=51874903&player=SHRIKE4242

See if you can figure out what doesn't look right in this game..... say around 3rd and 4th place? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Shrike, that could have been disastrous. If it ever happens again, something horrible, such as the sun exploding, could happen. Don't do it again. ;)

[quote name='Murcielago77']No thats just my aura of skill effecting you and sucking it out of arikado[/quote]

That's the funniest thing I've read all damn month. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, since the FragDolls challenge couldn't have gone any worse, I'm going to give the Bungie guys a try (Humpday Challenge).

I think I have a plan that just might work.[/quote]

"So crazy.....it just..... might....work."

On an additional note good gaming last night although I gotta say I had to really put the pedal down to keep up with some people in the plasma pistol/battle rifle shoot out that we had going on. Needless to say my hand picked Militia dealt some devastating blows in CTF and slayer against two of the best snipes in the game. Of course we were missing the beloved "Boston Critic" JimmieMac and I believe Led but other than that the turnout was pretty amazing last night and even better, everyone that was on was playing in the custom game so their was no question that dedication is starting to run rampant around here, so bringeth forth the cannon fodder.... I mean bungie!

Rumble Pit is addictive. I "climbed" from a 1 to a 5 today. I know its not that big of a leap, but I am not too big on single player stuff on there. and by single player, i mean me against everyone. But it was fun this morning.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='rywateska']"Comeback of the Month Award" http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=51861994&player=ryan w

Ascension.jpg
[/quote]

You actually jumped online the moment the match ended to post this? What a dick. ;) I can't believe we lost that one. Lag spikes towards the end didn't help things either. I blame the loss on Shrike. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, that one was a little ashen to taste. ryan needed to show the world how he made his victory get snatched from the jaws of defeat on that game. :D Damn lag, blame it on the lag. :D

Blame it on me? I know, 19 kills isn't enough to keep up with Arikado, but they kept running away from me because you were in front or behind me all the time, when you weren't sniping anything that moved. :shock: I blame it on the blue team for them being picked on so much in that match. :rofl:

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='shrike4242']The "Hell Has Frozen Over Award":

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=51874903&player=SHRIKE4242

See if you can figure out what doesn't look right in this game..... say around 3rd and 4th place? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Shrike, that could have been disastrous. If it ever happens again, something horrible, such as the sun exploding, could happen. Don't do it again. ;)[/quote]

I guess I'll have to ratchet down my skills a bit to keep the universe in check, Arikado. At least for your sake. ;) :D And yes, we all know how much you really love swords. Proved it there. :lol:

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='Murcielago77']No thats just my aura of skill effecting you and sucking it out of arikado[/quote]

That's the funniest thing I've read all damn month. :)[/quote]

Murc sucking something out Arikado? It's just too tempting to comment on..... Must resist...... [-X [-X [-X

Sorry I haven't been playing the last couple o' days. I'm still trying to get my classes in order. Plus, I'm a total sucker for Myst and just bought Uru. I will be playing tonite at practice for sure though, and I hope to see you all there. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed']Sorry I haven't been playing the last couple o' days. I'm still trying to get my classes in order. Plus, I'm a total sucker for Myst and just bought Uru. I will be playing tonite at practice for sure though, and I hope to see you all there. :wink:[/quote]

Yes, Ledhed, you've been missed while you've been gone. Arikado's had to kill me in your stead. :D

[quote name='Ledhed']Sorry I haven't been playing the last couple o' days. I'm still trying to get my classes in order. Plus, I'm a total sucker for Myst and just bought Uru. I will be playing tonite at practice for sure though, and I hope to see you all there. :wink:[/quote]

It's definitely understandable. Looking forward to playing with you. Be on a couple hours early. :D

I might be on the IR tonight - my back is killing me after spending the majority of yesterday leaning forwards on my couch. We'll see though. Fun vs. spine pain, the neverending battle.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']I might be on the IR tonight - my back is killing me after spending the majority of yesterday leaning forwards on my couch. We'll see though. Fun vs. spine pain, the neverending battle.[/quote]

I would be like that too but I pushed my couch forward and than put a big pillow behind my back so I had support

[quote name='Girion47']is it sop to ignore new people that want to join the clan?[/quote]

dude, you asked less than 24 hours ago. chill out. you'll get an invite as soon as myself or one of the staff gets a chance.

Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.

[quote name='Suprnova90']Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.[/quote]

Is it just me or does that look like a challenge? :boxing:

[quote name='Crymson'][quote name='Suprnova90']Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.[/quote]

Is it just me or does that look like a challenge? :boxing:[/quote]

It aint a challenge. Its a request for an ass whoopin :lol:

[quote name='murcielago77']where is the "My Stats" button on bungie.net?[/quote]

If you have your tag linked, you should see you Bungie.Net username at the top of the screen after you sign into your .Net Passport. Under that should be several tabs, and the last on the right is "My Stats." Occasionally it will say that there are no stats for you, but just refresh it until they show up.

[quote name='Crymson'][quote name='Suprnova90']Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.[/quote]

Don't you normally spit out "Big League Chew" when you're done with it?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='murcielago77']where is the "My Stats" button on bungie.net?[/quote]

If you have your tag linked, you should see you Bungie.Net username at the top of the screen after you sign into your .Net Passport. Under that should be several tabs, and the last on the right is "My Stats." Occasionally it will say that there are no stats for you, but just refresh it until they show up.[/quote]

You make that sound like i have no idea why that the button isnt there. But i mean everything else is there but the "My Stats" button isnt. I mean it gives the amount of friends on and my groups and crap but my stats isnt there

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Crymson'][quote name='Suprnova90']Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.[/quote]

Don't you normally spit out "Big League Chew" when you're done with it?[/quote]

Big League Chew is bubble gum dude

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Crymson'][quote name='Suprnova90']Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.[/quote]

Big League Chew is bubble gum dude[/quote]

Why, do you swallow your bubble gum when your done with it? :?

[quote name='Crymson'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Crymson'][quote name='Suprnova90']Hey guys, Big League Chew is the new clan based on the traditional family guy quote.... "You know what i haven't had in a while... Big League Chew", we're just starting out cuz our old clan sucked, and if anybody would like to challenge us in a clan match send an IM to my screename.... Suprnova90.[/quote]

Big League Chew is bubble gum dude[/quote]

Why, do you swallow your bubble gum when your done with it? :?[/quote]

good point. I thought for some reason he thought it was chewing tobacco. I cant think straight right now

Hey, Im firing up the xbox well its already on, but I'll be playing in a few. Hope to see you guys on.

[quote name='rywateska']I've got the sudden virus...sick as hell but I may still make it online tonight. Eugh...[/quote]

What a coincidence. I have been sick for the past couple of days and im feeling quite good now. I think i got that shitty sickness on friday night

Glad to see some new faces at practice tonite. And to those of you who sent me messages asking for an invite, I apologize. I did my best to get invites out, but it's very difficult to do mid-game. :lol: I hope everyone was able to find a spot.

I'm sure everyone's skills will improve with the time spent playing during nights like these...what type of practice will we have tommorow?

[quote name='rywateska']I'm sure everyone's skills will improve with the time spent playing during nights like these...what type of practice will we have tommorow?[/quote]

Tomorrow isn't necessarily "practice." Staff players will be leading teams of 4 into matchmaking for some Team Slayer and Team Skirmish. Then, on Thursday, the most consistent players will join together for some clan matches.

I have an idea. I'm gonna make a new gamertag for Weds. practices and take the lowest ranked members with me so I can rock the house on some ranked 1 players! :D I'll let you guys know what it is tomorrow.

[quote name='zewone']I have an idea. I'm gonna make a new gamertag for Weds. practices and take the lowest ranked members with me so I can rock the house on some ranked 1 players! :D I'll let you guys know what it is tomorrow.[/quote]

Awesome idea there. I'm sure I can find an extra 2-month trial laying around.

[quote name='rywateska']You'll only be able to use it for one night if that's your plan...[/quote]

Yes it is. I said for Wed. night practices. :wink:

I ment one night as in you'll only be a low rank for one night and after that you'll be playing against decent players soon enough.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='rywateska']You'll only be able to use it for one night if that's your plan...[/quote]

Yes it is. I said for Wed. night practices. :wink:[/quote]

wow, that will be incredible. I mean those people cant even arm a bomb, none the less stop you from doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back