Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread

Never did it for me.

PHO-09Jun18-166205.jpg

Giselle Bundchen

Kirsten-Dunst.jpg

Kirsten Dunst

Only 2 I can think of. Also fake tits are a huge turnoff.

Dunst is probably a poorer example of a "people think, but she's not really". This thread is a somewhat big disappointment though because everyone's opinions are too varied.

Sometimes you see people with tastes like gay men and others with no standards at all.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Dunst is probably a poorer example of a "people think, but she's not really". This thread is a somewhat big disappointment though because everyone's opinions are too varied.

Sometimes you see people with tastes like gay men and others with no standards at all.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on your contribution. ;)

LOL how about Sarah Jessica Parker then? I won't disgrace my computer picking up an image of her, everyone knows what she looks like. It may not be a big name "hot" star but there's somebody out there who thinks she is hot and whoever he is...he is DEAD WRONG.

Foot face like I've never seen before. :puke:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']LOL how about Sarah Jessica Parker then? I won't disgrace my computer picking up an image of her, everyone knows what she looks like. It may not be a big name "hot" star but there's somebody out there who thinks she is hot and whoever he is...he is DEAD WRONG.

Foot face like I've never seen before. :puke:[/QUOTE]

No one thinks SJP is hot anyways, so that's not even on topic.

Olivia Wilde. Never cared for her.

Agreed on most posts in here, though I'll admit to liking Kirsten Dunst.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Anyone wondering about the OP's comprehension level, this was his post in the Friends blu ray set thread concerning the actresses on the show.

[quote name='Enuf']preaching to the choir but all the magazine seem to vote Anniston "hottest" "sexist" & I'm like plain regular instead.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...0.1.1.1.300.880.0j2j1j1.4.0...0.0.Zw1Bu4$$$-k

Had the show cast Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Megan Good, Megan Fox(she has NO BODY though just face NO BODY) then I would understand the hype. Hell even if the chick in Prometheus & Ice T's wife was in it I could say strong cast.

Raven Symone
Tatyana Ali
Laila Ali[/QUOTE]

He claims he was 14 when the show aired. Yeah, I'm guessing season 10, lol. His list of "alternatives" is hilarious. At least Jennifer Aniston is the "hottest sexist", so she has that going for her.[/QUOTE]Outside of a Best Buy thread when he's trying to prove he's the most important CAG on the site by doing 10+ post multiquotes, his opinions are obviously flawed.

Didnt Anne Hathaway used to wear #7 for the broncos?

Lady gaga is fugly.

I'll add Katy perry to the list. Great tits but that's all she has. And I bet they're sloppy.

Also beyonce.

[quote name='tcrash247']Doomtime you son of a bitch, you take Anne Hathaway off there! We are now mortal enemies...[/QUOTE]

Well she's an incredible actress but...

anne-hathaway_1518698a.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']Didnt Anne Hathaway used to wear #7 for the broncos?

[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Doomtime']Well she's an incredible actress but...

anne-hathaway_1518698a.jpg

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, she looks terrible in that movie, but I'd still hit it every which way.

[quote name='tcrash247']Well yeah, she looks terrible in that movie, but I'd still hit it every which way.[/QUOTE]

That's why I like the idea of this thread. I've already had to double take a few times with some of the names I've seen. I'm sure the same can be said with my list that I posted.

I was saddened when I saw Scarlett Johannson not even 5 posts in.

:drool:

That "Would not bang" picture fuckin killed me.

Also, Aubrey Plaza and Amanda Seyfried are damn near the top of my list of hottest current celebs. I second every single dig on Kristen Stewart in here.

No real contribution otherwise.

add that chick from glee to the list as well shes got a smokin body ( saw a clip with her naked in it a while back doing a play) but her face is abusively mean.

also kelly ripa. shes funny at times and all but shes built like a teenage boy and after having 3 kids shes still at a negative cup size how the fuck is that possible? if youre going to be that annoying at least have some tits that can be stared at while you blather on about shit nobody cares about. fuck thats a rule most women should follow.

This thread is great! I couldn't agree more with all listed. Yet I for some reason think Miley is hot. Maybe because she is so dirrrty!

Ah, come on, guys. This shit is getting weak. Anybody can play "Find A Bad Picture Of A Celeb Who Is Otherwise Attractive." The challenge here should be to take a celeb on her BEST day and argue that she's just not that good looking (which for me...Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristen Stewart definitely fall into). When you're at the point that you're bringing Anne Hathaway, Scarlett Johansson, hell...even Miley Cyrus (who is capable of looking pretty decent), you're just being stupid.

For that matter, don't bother with celebs who used to be pretty damn hot, but are just getting old now. Guess what? That shit will catch up to all of us. That's like saying Sarah Michelle Gellar was never attractive just because this
gellar.jpg
turned into this
MV5BMTI5NzYwODYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE4Mjc1MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

To be honest, I'd rather change the game to "Show A Hot Nobody Actress Who Should Be Far More Famous Than She Is." I'll start.

Claire Holt from The Vampire Diaries is hot as balls. Part of it is the accent, sure. But she's pretty damn good looking. I'd definitely like to see her in more prominent roles.
435px-63135.jpg

215px-ORDP_%2812%29.jpg

485px-Rebekkah-andCaroline-Smells-like-Teen-Spirit.jpg

Tumblr_m3tm2eqZOr1r2vjmuo1_500.gif

[quote name='confoosious']
i'll add katy perry to the list. Great tits but that's all she has. And i bet they're sloppy.[/quote]

what!?!?!

As far as hot actresses who should be more famous, my vote goes for Natalie Dormer. She had a small part in Captain America but has been naked a ton on The Tuders and Game of Thrones. She's now promised to Joffrey and if a sex scene goes down I might go to HBO HQ and break shit.

Amanda Seyfried has a five-head, but she comes wrapped in a nice package.

Still don't understand why so many people find Giselle Bundchen so hot and that she's the top paid model. Bar Refaeli is much hotter.

Rihanna is not cute at all.

Lady Ga Ga? more like lady gag gag :puke:

Natalie Dormer has pancake tits.

I like Kirsten Dunst, of course I rarely look above her neck.

Christina Ricci used to be kinda hot, but now she's anorexic.

Here is one I never understood why she is considered hot:

Kim%20K%20No%20Makeup.jpg

Kim Kardasian

(She is not wearing makeup in this pic but I don't like her with makeup either)

[quote name='Donut2922']Blasphemy!

I would drink her bath water :hot:[/QUOTE]

Completely agree, Olivia is effing beautiful.

I got one, Mila Kunis, I don't get it, she has the weirdest eyes to me. My friends think she's the best thing since the Sega Genesis.

mila-kunis-300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was joking with Les Miserables pic. I know she had to look like shit in that scene.

Anyway, it's the eyebrows and consistent use of red joker lipstick that gets to me. Just not my cup of tea.

anne-hathaway-picture-3594.jpg

As for the new game, I'll have to think on that one.

I have a thing for Anne Hathaway, I think she is pretty. Most have a thing against her eyebrows, but I like them, but I've always thought she was cute ever since "The Princess Diaries" movies.

[quote name='thefinal87']I got one, Mila Kunis, I don't get it, she has the weirdest eyes to me. My friends think she's the best thing since the Sega Genesis.

mila-kunis-300.jpg
[/QUOTE]

the glove has been slapped!

[quote name='thefinal87']Completely agree, Olivia is effing beautiful.

I got one, Mila Kunis, I don't get it, she has the weirdest eyes to me. My friends think she's the best thing since the Sega Genesis.

mila-kunis-300.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HEY! You better watch what you say about my future ex-wife in my dreams!

[quote name='thefinal87']Completely agree, Olivia is effing beautiful.

mila-kunis-300.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, I think Mila is attractive.

How can someone not think Mila Kunis is hot? (I can understand not liking her voice or something).

Angelina Jolie, yeah I said it. Hot face, body of a drag queen (dude with boobs).

I would disagree with Katy Perry for sure, I don't see many throwing her name out there in this subject. I will say, for an original contribution that hasn't been mentioned, Sofia Vegara. Looks old to me and I can't get past the possibly fake accent/body. Although to be fair she is like 38/39 so...

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I would disagree with Katy Perry for sure, I don't see many throwing her name out there in this subject. I will say, for an original contribution that hasn't been mentioned, Sofia Vegara. Looks old to me and I can't get past the possibly fake accent/body. Although to be fair she is like 38/39 so...[/QUOTE]

Agreed, her accent annoys the crap out of me, but to be fair to her, its not her natural accent.

[quote name='confoosious']is Katy Perry pretty? Not really. Chicks with large tits are a dime a dozen.[/QUOTE]

Love Mila Kunis but don't think anything of Perry...seems like your tastes are allll over the place. How can you be liking one but not the other?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Love Mila Kunis but don't think anything of Perry...seems like your tastes are allll over the place. How can you be liking one but not the other?[/QUOTE]

Because they're completely different.

[quote name='technicalstylez']i never was into mila kunis. guess im more of a taking dicks to the face, grabbing man ass kinda guy.[/QUOTE]

fixed it for ya :)

[quote name='Invicta 61']I'll put it this way, I didn't watch the show but every time I ran across it I would hang around for a bit. I would think to myself "Jennifer will be on in a minute with the high beams". I was never wrong.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAA:applause:

Here's a few:
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Liv Tyler
Lucy Liu (personally I think she's hot, but my friends claim she's a bridge troll)
Emma Stone

And for those that don't like Katy Perry, do you find Zooey Deschanel ugly?

[quote name='Invicta 61']And for those that don't like Katy Perry, do you find Zooey Deschanel ugly?[/QUOTE]

I don't care for Katy Perry. I don't have a crush on Zooey, but she's attractive. Her eyes are nice in Hitchhiker's Guide.

[quote name='Invicta 61']And for those that don't like Katy Perry, do you find Zooey Deschanel ugly?[/QUOTE]

They look exactly the same

[quote name='DestroVega']They look exactly the same[/QUOTE]

Not exactly, but I think this discussion is going off topic :rofl: This thread is weird enough as it is.

bread's done
Back