Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread

They look similar but their body types are quite different. Katy is tall but has a really awkward body without many assets other than the obvious two. It's why she's always wearing those awkward high waist outfits.

[quote name='shrike4242']Outside of a Best Buy thread when he's trying to prove he's the most important CAG on the site by doing 10+ post multiquotes, his opinions are obviously flawed.[/QUOTE]

Shrike, you slay me!

[quote name='Clak']Betty White, I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]

I know this is a joke, but... Betty White was hot once! I remember when she was on "Password" game (in the 70s) show and she was old then. But you look at some pictures of her in her prime and she was a looker. And she is 90 now, yet I think she has more spunk and energy then some 40 year olds. Man, if I could have married her before Alan Ludden, I would be the world's happiest man!

[quote name='4thHorseman']Its easy to say why some of these celebs are "hot".
Boobs. Simple as that. Add it to a smaller body and an average face, along with the extra oomph from Hollywood fame, and you have people slobbering like Piaget's dog.[/QUOTE]Wendy Williams is racked up with the best of em but if she comes round me wanting some my d*** will retreat back inside & peek out of my belly button.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wait...am I misunderstanding? You're saying Megan Fox's face is hot...but her body isn't?
megan-fox-bikini.jpg

I don't...are you serious? I'd even accept an argument for the other way around. But unless you're going to make the "too skinny" argument (which sadly, most of these actresses hit at some point), you've got to be joking.

As for the "Friends actresses", my opinion has always been that Jennifer Aniston looked better in the earlier seasons, and Courtney Cox looked better in the later seasons. Lisa Kudrow was always just "the weird one", and NBC really didn't go out of their way to make her seem overly attractive. Obviously, I can recognize everybody having different tastes, but if you don't find this version of Jennifer Aniston attractive (circa 1995), just GTFO, lol.
FRIENDS_SERIES2_D3A-303.jpg
[/QUOTE]hell yeah megan fox is skinny, I like a thick women & exotic faces. Serena Williams is thick as all hell but a lil less muscle would be cool. Michelle Rodriguez hot, Angela Yee from the breakfast club O damn

[quote name='confoosious']Jessica Alba just annoys me now.[/QUOTE]but she looks amazing in the fantastic four body suit

[quote name='n8rockerasu'] Whenever I see random extras in shows like Supernatural or How I Met Your Mother, I'll say to my wife "More attractive and a better actress than Kristen Stewart..." haha. Happens a lot.[/QUOTE]The chick that dean settles down with when sam goes to hell oh my

[quote name='Erad30']I wouldn't even go that far, she looked damn ugly in Snow White & The Huntsman, I sat through that movie thinking this girl is supposed to be hotter than Charlize Theron? You've got to be kidding me.[/QUOTE]same here role reversal Charlize is hot

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Anyone wondering about the OP's comprehension level, this was his post in the Friends blu ray set thread concerning the actresses on the show.

He claims he was 14 when the show aired. Yeah, I'm guessing season 10, lol. His list of "alternatives" is hilarious. At least Jennifer Aniston is the "hottest sexist", so she has that going for her.[/QUOTE]friends came out in 94 I was born in 1980 so yeah I was 14 there's no reason to lie about my age this is CAG it's not that serious & are you saying they can't act or they're not as hot. I updated the OP with some of my fav celebs but I don't like skinny women. Feel free to put down your top 5 for reference. And of the women I listed what's wrong with them

Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Megan Good - I like her face but fully admit she has no body
Megan Fox
Charlize Theron
Coco(Ice T's wife) - she does have a strong jaw though but chances are her mike skills are AMAZING
Tatyana Ali - cute not spectacular but she's still thicker than any of them on Friends
Raven Symone - She got the type of thickness that you gotta know what to do with it. Notice how hyper she is on her show, you put that to work in the bedroom. And trust me you can bend her up like Yoga
Laila Ali - she'd get bent up like Yoga too wit her fine @ss

[quote name='shrike4242']Outside of a Best Buy thread when he's trying to prove he's the most important CAG on the site by doing 10+ post multiquotes, his opinions are obviously flawed.[/QUOTE]$hit I ain't nobody & in all fairness my inbox is full of people with ?'s, then I realized it would help more people if I posted the links/answers in the threads but I still get quite of few pm's. I try to help that's all ain't that what makes the community stronger.

And please elaborate with your top 5 hot celebs & not's

Last edited by a moderator:
Denise Richards is one I've never understood. I had friends that used to go on and on about how hot she was. Sure, she has a decent body, but her face just looks like it was put together wrong, like that scene in The Truman Show where Jim Carrey is trying to reconstruct the face he saw using various magazine cutouts. There's also something about her smile that I just find creepy looking.

[quote name='confoosious']Didnt Anne Hathaway used to wear #7 for the broncos?

Lady gaga is fugly.

I'll add Katy perry to the list. Great tits but that's all she has. And I bet they're sloppy.

Also beyonce.[/QUOTE]
That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Ever.

[quote name='Doomtime']LOL don't think we need the commentary on what you'd do to each chick, Enuf.

And Kym Whitley in your top 5? Hmmm....[/QUOTE]
Kym is over 50 if my wife looks that fine at 50 I'm happy. Also, in my Kym commentary I'm very clear "milk, milk & milk":bouncy: her smile/dimples are amazing & I'm tryna see what that MOUTH do:drool:! Look at her skin good black don't crack she got good genes.

Don't be intimidated by the thick chicks.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kym+...6rqT9j9HYmO2wW__JiYAQ&zoom=1&biw=1178&bih=502

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kym+...6rqT9j9HYmO2wW__JiYAQ&zoom=1&biw=1178&bih=502

[quote name='lokizz']one really fucking hott chick is that blonde on attack of the show fucking hell shes got the tightest damn tasty bits i watch that show jut on the slim hopes of a wardrobe malfunction.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you're joking right?

[quote name='Cantatus']Denise Richards is one I've never understood. I had friends that used to go on and on about how hot she was. Sure, she has a decent body, but her face just looks like it was put together wrong, like that scene in The Truman Show where Jim Carrey is trying to reconstruct the face he saw using various magazine cutouts. There's also something about her smile that I just find creepy looking.[/QUOTE]

I remember when I first saw her in Starship Troopers, I thought she looked amazing, but now that I'm older, I don't really find her all that attractive either.

[quote name='Enuf']hell yeah megan fox is skinny, I like a thick women & exotic faces.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Enuf']
The chick that dean settles down with when sam goes to hell oh my[/QUOTE]

Come on. That girl is no less skinny than Megan Fox. If you're taking this into a "Celebs I Find Most Attractive" argument, nobody is ever going to agree on any of that. It's way too specific. I thought we were talking in terms of general attractiveness and society's perception of it.

Yeah, I realize, not a serious topic...but still, if it's not on a scale that we can all discuss, what's the point of the thread? What do you want us to say to you? "Oh...you like Serena Williams, but hate Jennifer Aniston...good for you..."

[quote name='thefinal87']Is Maggie that chick that was in The Dark Knight? If so, yuck.[/QUOTE]

You got it. I didn't think people even found her hot because I certainly never have.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You got it. I didn't think people even found her hot because I certainly never have.[/QUOTE]

I'm not that fond of her predecessor katie holmes.

I'll add Renée Zellweger and Reese Weatherspoon. I liked her (Reese) more when she had more weight to her (like in Cruel Intentions) then when she got super skinny.

I'm not sure if people think she is hot but Alyson Hannigan annoys the shit out of me. Same goes for Leelee Sobieski

Laura Prepon is another; I like her character Donna but don't find her attractive.

Tara Reid had 15 seconds but now = yuck yuck yuck

Edit: I can't believe someone mentioned Olivia Wilde. I know people have different tastes but I can't understand how you could dismiss her beauty. This isn't the "who I'd like to bone" thread or "Who I'd like to marry". I met Olivia (briefly) when she was doing ads for Abercrombie and Fitch (she visited my store for a promo event) and she was one of the most naturally beautiful people I've ever met in person.

[quote name='technicalstylez']watch 'the mask' starring jim carrey and u will have your answer.[/QUOTE]

This. She looked great before Hollywood made her lose 20+ lbs.

Some celebrities aren't really getting praised for hot vs. just being a celeb folks so it wouldnt apply to this thread. I dont think gals like Kirsten or Maggie were on a Maxim top 100 before.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Come on. That girl is no less skinny than Megan Fox. If you're taking this into a "Celebs I Find Most Attractive" argument, nobody is ever going to agree on any of that. It's way too specific. I thought we were talking in terms of general attractiveness and society's perception of it.

Yeah, I realize, not a serious topic...but still, if it's not on a scale that we can all discuss, what's the point of the thread? What do you want us to say to you? "Oh...you like Serena Williams, but hate Jennifer Aniston...good for you..."[/QUOTE]Cindy Sampsom looks much "fuller than Megan Fox
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Cind...jbrT7-kHsrO2AXKpoyoAQ&zoom=1&biw=1171&bih=502

too me she's a more "pure beauty" & lookin at this pic she's gotta a lil Kim K in her.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Cind...jbrT7-kHsrO2AXKpoyoAQ&zoom=1&biw=1171&bih=502

But what I mean in relation to Annison, Fox or whoever the hype about their sexiness would make me think they are just so hot/amazing then when I actually see them I'm like
"I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?"

Here's a good example I heard all this hype about christiana Hendricks but never knew who she was but man there was alot of buzz saw a pic
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=chri...TrrT_mBAcKg2AWa9YW4AQ&zoom=1&biw=1171&bih=502
And then I fully understood but she at least deserves the hype not overated but then so people had the same buzz for Snooki...SNOOKI!. So I saw her & was like "who in the HELL thinks she's hot?" But people won't stop talking about her.

[quote name='GBAstar']Edit: I can't believe someone mentioned Olivia Wilde. I know people have different tastes but I can't understand how you could dismiss her beauty. This isn't the "who I'd like to bone" thread or "Who I'd like to marry". I met Olivia (briefly) when she was doing ads for Abercrombie and Fitch (she visited my store for a promo event) and she was one of the most naturally beautiful people I've ever met in person.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean I find her ugly. She's kind of pretty, but she just didn't do anything for me. The shape of her face bothers me the most. I don't think she'd go on my top 100 list though, which is why I don't see how she won Maxim's #1. I do think Emanuelle Chiriqi is hot, who won #1 the year before Thirteen did, IIRC.

Enuf; you lose a lot of creditbility when you mentioned that people think snooki is hot. Any buzz about her being hot is artificial and created to draw more popularity to that cesspool of a reality televsion show.

I agree there are a lot of black and hispanic girls that don't get their due.

Off the top of my head:

Lauren London
Rashida Jones
Dania Ramírez
Nadine Velazquez

[quote name='elessar123']I don't mean I find her ugly. She's kind of pretty, but she just didn't do anything for me. The shape of her face bothers me the most. I don't think she'd go on my top 100 list though, which is why I don't see how she won Maxim's #1. I do think Emanuelle Chiriqi is hot, who won #1 the year before Thirteen did, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Lol I'll take Olivia Wilde's face shape of Amanda Seyfried's who has eyes that are almost on the side of her head.

I do agree with you on Emanuelle Chiriqi and that has everything to do with HBO's Entourage

[quote name='GBAstar']Enuf; you lose a lot of creditbility when you mentioned that people think snooki is hot. Any buzz about her being hot is artificial and created to draw more popularity to that cesspool of a reality televsion show.[/QUOTE]You ain't see ME say she was hot she ain't in my top 5 trillion damn top 5. I don't follow stuff as thorough as I did when I was younger so forgive me but I kept hearing people mention her & usually when a chick gets a nickname they deserve it(not an exact science) but I didn't get it. I ask some of my friends & they didn't know either but they also kept hearing people talk about her. So when I actually saw the show I was like why in the hell or maybe they were talking about one of the other ones. But I can tell you now there's a guy who calls in on the radio "Snooki Jeff" who wants that chick like no other LOL. He missed her at Wing Bowl & was highly upset...don't know why.

Oh & your top 4
Dania Ramírez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abz9JPfH3TA

you may also like Kat Graham my 1st words to her would be "with this ring I thee wed"
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/JsiJqwOUKn5/Have+A+Heart+For+Children/6KawiZZTIW-/Kat+Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']You ain't see ME say she was hot she ain't in my top 5 trillion damn top 5. I don't follow stuff as thorough as I did when I was younger so forgive me but I kept hearing people mention her & usually when a chick gets a nickname they deserve it(not an exact science) but I didn't get it. I ask some of my friends & they didn't know either but they also kept hearing people talk about her. So when I actually saw the show I was like why in the hell or maybe they were talking about one of the other ones. But I can tell you now there's a guy who calls in on the radio "Snooki Jeff" who wants that chick like no other LOL. He missed her at Wing Bowl & was highly upset...don't know why.[/QUOTE]

Snooki gets a lot of buzz but it isn't for being hot or sexy. It's usually for being drunk and trying to hump things or for acting like a dirtbag.

I just mentioned you lose credibility if you think anyone considers her hot.

[quote name='GBAstar']I'm not that fond of her predecessor katie holmes.

I'll add Renée Zellweger and Reese Weatherspoon. I liked her (Reese) more when she had more weight to her (like in Cruel Intentions) then when she got super skinny.

I'm not sure if people think she is hot but Alyson Hannigan annoys the shit out of me. Same goes for Leelee Sobieski

Laura Prepon is another; I like her character Donna but don't find her attractive.

Tara Reid had 15 seconds but now = yuck yuck yuck

Edit: I can't believe someone mentioned Olivia Wilde. I know people have different tastes but I can't understand how you could dismiss her beauty. This isn't the "who I'd like to bone" thread or "Who I'd like to marry". I met Olivia (briefly) when she was doing ads for Abercrombie and Fitch (she visited my store for a promo event) and she was one of the most naturally beautiful people I've ever met in person.[/QUOTE]

Both Witherspoon and Renee are "meh" IMO...Prepon looked good in That 70's Show but after that you don't really see much of her and anytime I do I find myself not completely impressed.

Katy Perry without makeup isn't unattractive. She just looks like a normal human being (and to be fair, she has her hair pulled back. No make up + hair pulled back is a hard look for ANYBODY to pull off). She doesn't really have any horrendous features that stand out. She just looks ordinary. I think just how "Un-Hollywood" she looks is the most shocking thing about the picture. We've come to expect a certain look from these celebs. But nobody really looks like that all the time.

[quote name='confoosious']her whole wapanese thing.

Although that might be a plus for some of you guys.[/QUOTE]

Nate mentioned people who wear no makeup never looking good, I'd argue Stefani is a woman who looks better without it, or at least when it's toned way down. Watch the end of the Underneath it All music video. She looks stunning.

[quote name='confoosious']her whole wapanese thing.

Although that might be a plus for some of you guys.[/QUOTE]

Though it makes sense, I believe I heard that her grandmother is Japanese (or something like that), so it would make sense for her to be proud of her heritage.

someone mentioned Anne Boleyne from the tudors. I was a big fan until Game of Thrones. Her stupid smirk in the show makes me want to smack her.

[quote name='GBAstar']Gwen Stefani[/QUOTE]

Gwen Stefani has a chin like Dudley Do-Right.

As far as Maggie goes, I never found her attractive at all. I pulled some names from this list that I didn't agree with.
Also
Emanuelle Chiriqi :drool: (check her out in "Wrong Turn" with Eliza Dushku and "Snow Day" where she is apparently cold.)
Dania Ramirez :drool: Bought a calendar just because she was in it.

In the STLMUSTDS thread, someone said Sigourney Weaver was hot. *barf* Horse face.
20091221_weaveravatar_560x375.jpg

And Dexter's (TV series) sister has a pretty mushed up face.

Celeb hotness is Ivanka Trump.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Gwen Stefani has a chin like Dudley Do-Right.

As far as Maggie goes, I never found her attractive at all. I pulled some names from this list that I didn't agree with.
Also
Emanuelle Chiriqi :drool: (check her out in "Wrong Turn" with Eliza Dushku and "Snow Day" where she is apparently cold.)
Dania Ramirez :drool: Bought a calendar just because she was in it.[/QUOTE]

On that list, I DEFINITELY don't understand what's sexy about Taylor Swift, she looks like a friggin' alien.

And ugh January Jones.

[quote name='thefinal87']On that list, I DEFINITELY don't understand what's sexy about Taylor Swift, she looks like a friggin' alien.[/QUOTE]

I semi agree with this. I think she's attractive, but she looks too much like a plastic Barbie doll.

[quote name='Rodimus']Snooki looks much better without makeup. Surprised me.

snooki-without-makeup.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow. It hardly looks like her.

bread's done
Back