Official Redbox Thread

Celebrate, Broncos fans! Rent 1, get 1 free.  ZTJXQJW5  Use this promo code by 02/02/2014 to get a free 1-day DVD rental when another disc is in your cart.*

Hmm, my Redbox account is not in good standing, and I don't know why? I called Redbox Customer Service, and they can't give me a reason either! :censored:

So, here's my Rent 1, Get 1 free DVD promo code, it expires tonight at 11:59pm CST...

4Z6WW7Q6

Two free game rental codes from my Gathr bundle I won't be using, both expire tonight (not sure of the exact time, sorry), can use at kiosk or for online reservation:

94K2J3JW

T62RM5NH

Hmm, my Redbox account is not in good standing, and I don't know why? I called Redbox Customer Service, and they can't give me a reason either! :censored:
I would keep contacting them (try e-mail too) to find out what the deal is. It's in their best interest to keep you as a customer.

thanks used the second

Two free game rental codes from my Gathr bundle I won't be using, both expire tonight (not sure of the exact time, sorry), can use at kiosk or for online reservation:

94K2J3JW

T62RM5NH

I would keep contacting them (try e-mail too) to find out what the deal is. It's in their best interest to keep you as a customer.

Here's a free (DVD) rental code from the e-mail, good until midnight 2/9, Central Time.

K7T2MJ2T

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda new to Redbox. Are there any global codes?
Sorry, I haven't updated the OP in a while. There used to be global codes, but they did away with that system. Guess it was costing them too much money. Every once in a while there will probably be a new global code, which can sometimes be used for up to 5 rentals per cc.

Sorry, I haven't updated the OP in a while. There used to be global codes, but they did away with that system. Guess it was costing them too much money. Every once in a while there will probably be a new global code, which can sometimes be used for up to 5 rentals per cc.
No problem, thanks for explaining that to me. I'll keep an eye out for codes then.

There is currently a promotion going on for valentines where if you rent a select movie, you get a free game rental too. Online only I believe.

[quote name="bob101910" post="11528389" timestamp="1392435589"]I think Redbox hates me now. No codes in over a month.[/quote]

Same

Something for the CAG community, first quoted reply in this thread gets the online & kiosk code that's expiring tonight for a buck off a movie.

Use this promo code to take $1.00 off any one movie. Offer valid thru 2/16/14 11:59:59pm CT:*

I'll PM the winner since it has to be used posthaste.

Edit: Looks like no one needs a buck off!  Aw, well... if anyone wants to grab it, then it's JNX2KX6X.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Crippldogg" post="11542990" timestamp="1392900422"]Free 1 day game rental expires 2/21 @11:59 CT.

3GZ6HGTX[/quote]

Was this a text code? I haven't gotten one in months.

$1 off of 1-day game rental: WW2ZZ4XM

Let me know if someone want to share w/ me their free DVD code as I got some movies to catch up on.

I hadnt got any texts myself since this year started, but just texted "wow" to the 727272 number and it acted as if I was never signed up. sent me texts asking me to sign up for deals thru texts. May want to try that if you guys already hadnt. In the absence of the codes, I had found a site that I can stream newer movies from before they hit the Redbox, so I will be posting codes on here frequently now.

Anyways, got a code here for someone, one time use, $.50 off a rental, online or at the box. Enjoy!: KVN67VW9 

Redbox: Take $.50 off your rental w/code MQVMQDDX. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help

Text daily thru 3/3!

I texted DAYS and got this code. Enjoy!

Redbox: Take $.50 off your rental w/code TZHTQXD7. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help

Text daily thru 3/3!

bread's done
Back