Official Redbox Thread

Since no one quoted this I'm just going to drop the code for a lurker to grab.

HBTY6712

Actually the code is the same I gave away... I didn't notice but its the same code I found on another website that can be used up to 5 times on the same credit card (just do one movie at a time then swipe your card .... repeat)

Actually the code is the same I gave away... I didn't notice but its the same code I found on another website that can be used up to 5 times on the same credit card (just do one movie at a time then swipe your card .... repeat)
Multiple use code. Quick question, if you only choose one DVD then check out with promo code is that one free or is it only good for rent one get one?

Multiple use code. Quick question, if you only choose one DVD then check out with promo code is that one free or is it only good for rent one get one?
It says rent one get one but I used it tonight to get a single DVD rental 5 times in a row... saw on another site tonight that pretty much all the "rent one get one" codes work the same as the "free DVD tonight" codes, which I wish I would have known since I've gave away all the ROGO codes I've gotten lol

Yeah, I grabbed several codes from family and friends, I finished up AC4 and Thief but now there's nothing I'm interested in, so I've just been trying random games so the codes don't go to waste

I've yet to use mine because none of my local Redbox locations have any games I want to rent. I wanted to try South Park, but the closest one is a 45 minute drive away (dangit!).
That sucks. The machine near my house doesn't have it either, but another machine a few miles away has it. So I was able to get it there. Good thing is I can return it to my local machine. Usually I can rent it again if the copy that I returned is still available the next day.

I'll trade you a DVD rental code for that game code if you are interested. PM me.

The game rental codes expire 4/1/14.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free game rental code when you text THIEF to 727272.

Expires 4/1/14
Don't forget this ends in a few days. Use multiple phones (friends and family) for extra codes.

Rented Beyond Two Souls the last few times. The graphics are great. Enjoying the gameplay way more than Heavy Rain.

Protip: The last few R1G1Free codes they've given out actually just take a straight $1.2x off, even if renting just one DVD :)  I've gotten free rentals from the last two tagged R1G1F they've given me

Also: What's the deal with the free rentals? All I got from them this time is a crappy 25cents off code. boo.

Keep an eye out for a redbox R1G1 text today. My wife got it but I didn't. Used it to get 1 free without renting the second. Despicable Me 2 for the kids. Hope it's good, as I did enjoy the first one for a kids flick.

Edit: That was not good at all. At least Pharrell will make millions of dollars off that horribly repetitive "happy" song so he can buy some more of those silly hats.

bread's done
Back