Official Redbox Thread

Redbox: Take $.50 off your rental w/code QGJQRDWG. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT

Redbox: Rent a DVD get a 2nd free w/code K43QTXH9. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT

Don't be a lurker! Post when taken!

Enjoy!

Redbox: Take $.50 off your rental w/code Q65XDGND. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help

Text daily thru 3/3!

Redbox: Rent a DVD get a 2nd free w/code XR5H474K. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT.

Redbox: Rent a DVD get a 2nd free w/code DQNVRTXX. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp 3/3/14@11:59pCT.

Two free game rental codes from my expiring Gathr.com bundle that expire the evening of 3/8 (not sure of what time exactly).  I haven't tried it yet but I assume they'd work on bluray and DVD rentals as well.  These work both at the kiosk and for online reservation:

5DV67GX5

J675XT4J

If I don't use the 3rd code by Saturday I'll post that one as well.

thanks, used the second.

Two free game rental codes from my expiring Gathr.com bundle that expire the evening of 3/8 (not sure of what time exactly). I haven't tried it yet but I assume they'd work on bluray and DVD rentals as well. These work both at the kiosk and for online reservation:

5DV67GX5

J675XT4J

If I don't use the 3rd code by Saturday I'll post that one as well.

X2DH6393 for a 1-day GAME rental on us. Exp 3/7/14@11:59pm CT. 1 use, at the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, first 2 users to Like/Quote my post will get a 1 day rental code towards any DVD/BD/Game. (Good until 3/20, got these because of "no disc in case" problem again. And they can be used both either at Kiosk or Online.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alright guys, first 2 users to Like/Quote my post will get a 1 day rental code towards any DVD/BD/Game. (Good until 3/20, got these because of "no disc in case" problem again. And they can be used both either at Kiosk or Online.)

Me,please.Would love to try the new South Park game.

Sorry Peyton, could have come earlier, but that's all I got, don't worry, I hope someone can drop a rental code for you if you can catch it fast. =)

Thanks for this, always love free red box games. Going to rent the stick of truth again. Maybe I can help Al Gore with his quest.
That's what I'm renting. So far it seems pretty good. Hopefully I can beat it after a few rentals. Sort of reminds of Costume Quest a bit, which I really liked. Can't wait for Costume Quest 2.

bread's done
Back