Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

[quote name='ddiizzyy']Does it work for Uk?[/QUOTE]

can you read the Rules under each contest before spamming please?

Wrigley:
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States

The Event:
1) 1) ELIGIBILITY: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.

Ford:
You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 13 years of age or older.

i doubt anyone has any codes for Microsoft Points (UK). all these text contests are normally for residents in the US.

Damn, haven't won anything from any of these contests yet. And I've been texting almost everyday. GIVE ME FREE STUFF, DAMN IT!!!!

[quote name='Benisjamin']Just won 400pts from Ford. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]What time did you text?

I'm trying to figure out if they award the texters from the day before or if it's simply ongoing or if you win the day you text.

Nice, just won 400 pts from the Ford promotion, Thanks for posting these all in one thread!

EDIT: Wow, just won another 400 three days later, now I can get Sonic Adventure for free when it comes out, nice!...And now three of the phones I entered on for the JCP one won 400 pts each, up to 2000 from these, now I'll be able to get Bangai-O as well, this is awesome lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texting Blu to 727272 isn't working, I tried twice today and got "We did not recognize ur message or ur sweeps has ended..."

Also OP, the Wrigley's contest is once per gamertag, not once per person per day. I tried just now and got rejected

Won through the Fiesta promotion.

I had no idea some of these were dailies although the React Gum one didn't work again for me.

just won from Ford today.. thats the third time for this contest
ray_yes.gif

Won from Ford two days in a row!

Strange that Ford is the only one dishing out points when there's so many other contests running right now...

wow, I seem to have hit a dry streak. I usually would win once a contest with text n' wins but haven't seen any love with these new ones...

[quote name='tlwizard']What time did you text?

I'm trying to figure out if they award the texters from the day before or if it's simply ongoing or if you win the day you text.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about too, but here's the way I see it:

If the codes are awarded let's say 11AM, and you entered the contest 11PM last night, since the codes were already awarded for the day, you'd get entered for the next day.

And if you entered it say, 10AM, you'd get entered for that day's 11AM one.

There's probably a very simple way of explaining this, but for the time being just realize that it doesn't matter when you do it.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I was thinking about too, but here's the way I see it:

If the codes are awarded let's say 11AM, and you entered the contest 11PM last night, since the codes were already awarded for the day, you'd get entered for the next day.

And if you entered it say, 10AM, you'd get entered for that day's 11AM one.

There's probably a very simple way of explaining this, but for the time being just realize that it doesn't matter when you do it.[/QUOTE]I hear what you're saying. It turns out, it's one big rolling submission. Had a buddy win a couple days ago and he only entered the contest once. And that was two or three weeks ago. So it looks like each day's winners are pulled from everyone randomly. Perhaps each day's submission increases your chance to win. The question will be now if anyone can win more than once.

The Event one seems to have stopped working, or at least doesn't work for me. Tried all the words and got error messages.

Alas though, thanks for this thread. So much easier now.

[quote name='kirby_fox']The Event one seems to have stopped working, or at least doesn't work for me. Tried all the words and got error messages.

Alas though, thanks for this thread. So much easier now.[/QUOTE]

Works for me, I have been using "Chase"

[quote name='Captain Urahara']You and me both. I've been texting 74139 and 80800 every single day and haven't won jack. That's why I'm annoyed that people have won multiple times. Give some of the rest of us some points >_>[/QUOTE]

Seriously =/, if someone can win 3 times, and i cant even win once, im calling shenanigans

[quote name='gryphter']I'm getting no response today when texting JCP to 74139[/QUOTE]
Same, and they usually respond immediately. Maybe it's over?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Same, and they usually respond immediately. Maybe it's over?[/QUOTE]

That's what I am going to assume. Nice while it lasted.

I think the "THEEVENT" text to win is still working, I just texted it and got a message saying I entered for a chance to win. BTW thanks OP for this thread, it definitely helps having everything in one big post, so I can text these everyday!

After giving up for about a week or so, I tried again last night and won 400 points from Ford. I thought my luck had run out as I had won points from most of the other contests before. Plants vs. Zombies just got $5 cheaper.

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']How long after you send the text do you win?[/QUOTE]

You may never win so it may take awhile. Did you not read the first post? Winners are drawn on specific days and even then it is random.

jcp has definitely stopped working for me.

theevent has stopped working for me, and yet it is still working for my gf. (maybe that means I won! like with that previous text to win contest.)

[quote name='tlwizard']jcp has definitely stopped working for me.

theevent has stopped working for me, and yet it is still working for my gf. (maybe that means I won! like with that previous text to win contest.)[/QUOTE]

It took a bit for me to get a response for "THEVENT" today. It's supposed to work until the 30th, so I don't know why we would be having troubles now.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Won 3 times since this thread has started. 2 Ford and one JCP. Thanks again OP and keep the text to wins coming![/QUOTE]

I just won Ford for the 2nd time today and also have won one JCP one. So I can at least confirm we can win multiple times on Ford.

Also, JCP stopped working for me as well. Apparently it's over?

If JCP is over, then thank goodness I won 400 points last weekend :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this thread, I hope it persists for quite some time. I can't Caps Lock my appreciation enough.

bread's done
Back