Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Finally won 400 from the Ford one :D[/QUOTE]

Looks like our luck finally changed ^_^. Though im a bit pissed i missed the free Lara Croft download on PSN.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Looks like our luck finally changed ^_^. Though im a bit pissed i missed the free Lara Croft download on PSN.[/QUOTE]
Took long enough lol

And there was a free Lara Croft download on PSN? Doesn't really affect me as I don't have a PS3, but sucks that my friend missed out on it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Took long enough lol

And there was a free Lara Croft download on PSN? Doesn't really affect me as I don't have a PS3, but sucks that my friend missed out on it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, i missed it by about 5 minutes

[quote name='Fuzi0n']I actually won after I totally forgot about entering. I won 1600 pts from HP Beats just now. :D[/QUOTE]

Which text contest is this? That's a great haul - congrats!

That contest was listed in a different thread before someone decided to combine them all. It was over before the OP here, which is why it's not listed here.

There was a thread for the HP Beats contest which is now over so I guess the thread got deleted. It is nice having them all in one place now.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']There was a thread for the HP Beats contest which is now over so I guess the thread got deleted. It is nice having them all in one place now.[/QUOTE]

Yea, HP beats was a while ago and is no longer active.

Everything in the OP is still valid except for the following:

Wrigley's contest is one entry per phone, not one per day

JCP contest is over.

For those asking for the OP to be updated, it looks like he is active on the site, maybe send him a PM asking him to update.

[quote name='tlwizard']When did you get the text? Yesterday or a couple days ago?[/QUOTE]

I got the text on Monday Sep 20th

sorry cag i wont be able to keep the thread updated i have a very busy schedule so if anyone can take over i appreciate it or make a new thread sorry again and enjoy

No wins, play the Fiesta one everyday. Could have bought 400 points worth from what I've spent in text messages so far. I'm out, good luck to everyone still playing.

[quote name='MusashiX4']I just got another code for the ford fiesta sweeps.

This is looking good. :)[/QUOTE]

Must be nice.

bread's done
Back