Official WarHawk Discussion: **Patch 1.5/"Falling Star" OUT!**

I saw this thread back up and got my hopes up. Shucks, I though someone had figured out a way to play warhawk though a LAN using a bit of VPN wizardry.

Best time I have ever had gaming with friends was with Warhawk. Two PS3's, two HDTVs, 8 controllers, and hours of mayhem. Looking forward to the next in the series.

Going way down in the hole for this one....

Does anyone still play this at all? How are the servers? I popped it in the other night and was able to play 3 matches of about 40 minutes each before the servers crashed.... and I have not been able to get back on for like 2 days.

It brought back sooooo many memories! At first I had no idea how to play but it came back pretty quick. My family walked in one at a time and at first they were all like 'what are you playing?? Then it came back and they just laughed at me haha.

But ya if this is still a thing I would love to play with some of the old group! I still have my 'CAG' clan tag lol.

Freaky said on twitter he played it last night I think.

He mentioned the server crashing after playing a short while too. :/

SoCalDude mentioned a few days ago how he missed playing Warhawk with the old group and we reminisced about how good he was at sniping, and how I was the master of proximity mine placement. :lol: I missed playing as well, so we agreed we should play a few games for old time's sake.

Anyhow, last night we attempted to play in a ranked server. We entered and starting playing, and everyone went well, for a minute or so (just long enough to grab those prox mines!), and the server just... crashed. Since then we kept trying to connect to a game, any game, but we just can't seem to get past that initialization screen. :whistle2:(  

I was wondering why I saw SoCal on Warhawk the other day. This explains it
haha ya I got a few "WTF are you playing" from friends.

Servers are back up - not a bunch but enough to play. It seems like it is either people who have never missed a day playing in the 8 years this game has been out, or first timers lol.. But ya, good times if you like small map CTF matches.

Geez I just noticed this thread. Oh geez the good old days. Being sniped, run over by a jeep, shot from the sky, killed with an airstrike... And all of that in one match just from freaky...

If there's ever a game again, I'd love to know. I'm up for some CARMAGEDEON

bread's done
Back