OMG Free Halo Banshee Avatar Props!!1111!!!!11!!11!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple more cents and maybe i can get a indie game lol

but to be fair 2 other people gave me 2 avatar things. one was a free controller prop (which ms never gave me) and the other was a dark one mask from metro 2033

also anyone know why my profile pic isn't showing

[quote name='TheMajorTom']lo6ick I reported you to www.computerbild.de. They may file charges. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what you did was illegal. Plus your asking for donations? genius....
[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not illegal. I love how people make up laws and claim something is illegal even if they have no clue if it's really illegal or not. Also the fact that this company is in another country and therefore prosecuting lo6ick for this fake law would be near impossible.

I will donate 50 cents to lo6ick's legal fund if he does happen to get served with a legal document for this.

[quote name='TheMajorTom']lo6ick I reported you to www.computerbild.de. They may file charges. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what you did was illegal. Plus your asking for donations? genius....
[/QUOTE]

That statement was good for a laugh, they had no terms posted... sorry to go off topic.

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']That statement was good for a laugh, they had no terms posted... sorry to go off topic.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but there is a huge difference between asking for donations and charging a fee. Donations are given at the discretion of the individual offering the donation. No one is being forced to pay anything. The individual who posted that inflammatory comment should go read up on the law before he goes posting like hes a freaking lawyer. ROFL. He took codes that were essentially given away freely, and posted them in an open forum to give away freely, asking only for donations for the time it took him to compile the list of codes. There was no consideration given in return for the codes, nor any agreement made prior to accepting the code, only entering an email address (originally to get the code sent to you) was required. What a joke. Get a life.

Its called jealousy at its finest ladies and gentlemen... If I could give you negative rep MajorTom for absurd comment of the month, I would.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Not only that, but there is a huge difference between asking for donations and charging a fee. Donations are given at the discretion of the individual. No one is being forced to pay anything. The individual who posted that inflammatory comment should go read up on the law before he goes posting like hes a freaking lawyer. ROFL. He took codes that were essentially given away freely, and posted them in an open forum to give away freely, asking only for donations for the time it took him to compile the list of codes. What a joke. Get a life.

Its called jealousy at its finest ladies and gentlemen... If I could give you negative rep MajorTom for absurd comment of the month, I would.[/QUOTE]

Why give him negative rep? If we did he may never come back to give us more legal advice :lol:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Not only that, but there is a huge difference between asking for donations and charging a fee. Donations are given at the discretion of the individual. No one is being forced to pay anything. The individual who posted that inflammatory comment should go read up on the law before he goes posting like hes a freaking lawyer. ROFL. He took codes that were essentially given away freely, and posted them in an open forum to give away freely, asking only for donations for the time it took him to compile the list of codes. There was no consideration given in return for the codes, nor any agreement made prior to accepting the code, only entering an email address (to get the code sent to) was required. What a joke. Get a life.

Its called jealousy at its finest ladies and gentlemen... If I could give you negative rep MajorTom for absurd comment of the month, I would.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

wow. sorry you feel that way tom. i highly doubt it was illegal though. i'm not charging anything. no where on the site did i see any legal agreements pertaining to the codes.

you might want to report the people on ebay, they are probably making a profit. i made 50 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back