One Piece: Romance Dawn LE Retail Release - $39.99 (3DS, GameStop, 2/11/2014)

Diggeh

CAG Newbie
One Piece: Romance Dawn Limited Edition Release
2CB9GO9.jpg
Romance Dawn will be available both at retail and via the Nintendo eShop as a download. The retail edition will feature a special limited edition holographic foil packaging, and will be sold exclusively via GameStop stores, Club Namco and EB. Each unit of these retail packages will be individually numbered.
Support One Piece in the West!
Namco is testing the waters to see if One Piece games are viable here.

You will be showing Namco that we want Unlimited World: RED for the 3DS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't want to sidetrack the thread, but I respectfully disagree. I've spent many years around voice actors and ADR directors both for Funimation and other studios, and it's all about who's your buddy and who people like. I have friends who work in the industry but I hate to say it, but Funimation is not what it used to be.
To add on to what Zeldafanatic15 said, Sentai Filmworks, the other dub studio in Texas, doesn't even have auditions for the most part. The voice actors generally just receive roles that the directors think they'll fit. Naturally, these are Sentai dubs we're talking about, so the voices very frequently don't fit at all. I act and I tried my best just to find a number to get on an audition list and I couldn't even find one. So, if you watch dubs and you wonder why Illich Guardiola constantly gets roles that he isn't even remotely suited for, that's why.

I  honestly don't care about any of this, lol.

I just wanted dubbed episodes because sometimes I will watch it in the back ground while im playing FFXIV or doing something on line.

I really don't want to sidetrack the thread, but I respectfully disagree. I've spent many years around voice actors and ADR directors both for Funimation and other studios, and it's all about who's your buddy and who people like. I have friends who work in the industry but I hate to say it, but Funimation is not what it used to be.
I, too, have friends in the industry. And friends who work at Funimation. It's simply not true. It may be taken into consideration if a voice actor is notoriously difficult to work with, or if they require more takes to get a line perfect, but the latter is simply budget-related. The clique mentality, however, is false.

bread's done
Back