OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad the older kids are back in school. Now to have some mostly quiet mornings.

Likely won't be able to play  anything on the :ps3: but at least I won't have to referee and deal with constantly restarting kids shows.

Thanksgiving is on the 28th this year.
And I have it off for the first time in about 5 years. We've been buying thoe prepared dinners from the grocery stores the past few years.

Last year we had a frozen turducken. Maybe this year we'll see if we can find a fresh one.

And that's the end of Deux Ex for me. My strategy of "If you can't sneak past em, kill em all" Doesn't work now that I've tracked down the same augmented gang who did the first attack. They overwhelm me in a matter of seconds.

After a dozen tries last night and running out of ammo with about two guy still alive

And I have it off for the first time in about 5 years. We've been buying thoe prepared dinners from the grocery stores the past few years.

Last year we had a frozen turducken. Maybe this year we'll see if we can find a fresh one.

And that's the end of Deux Ex for me. My strategy of "If you can't sneak past em, kill em all" Doesn't work now that I've tracked down the same augmented gang who did the first attack. They overwhelm me in a matter of seconds.

After a dozen tries last night and running out of ammo with about two guy still alive
You need to smash them from behind a wall.

It was

How does that Turducken taste? It seems like such a monstrosity that I would be afraid to waste money on it.
It was good but not that spectacular. The duck was a nice addition, and the cajun seasoning on top was decent. I would have perfered spicy.

We'll see what the fancy New Seasons market has this year.

Hm, maybe I'll throw it on the bucket list of things to try in the near future. I remember when that came out multiple years back...so cray cray.

I wish people on Steam weren't so focused on selling their cards ASAP that they could have it function more like an actual economy. The remaining Steam Summer Sale cards should only be going up in price because there's no way to generate more cards, but people are so hell bent on selling them right away that they just list it below the current low prices and drive prices into the ground.

See, I don't mind that because who wants to pay legit money for friggin digital cards.

The cost for some hats is insane. Like $50 bucks for some special hats. I want a special hat but not for $50.

I just got my new computer built. Gonna try the prime 59 test. wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 hours of prime 95 and no problems. And my cpu temps never rose above 53 degrees C. Everything looks good.

Dredd was just added to Netflix instant. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it.

We need to cancel our Netflix. Ever since they lost all the Nickeloden shows we hardly ever use them anymore. 

Although my 5 year old has started watching Powerpuff Girls on there. Which makes me spend the rest of the day talking like Mojo Jojo.

And by talking like Mojo Jojo I mean this. Using words in a structure similiar to his manner of speech.

Short, clipped sentences which repeat the previous point. That is the style of talking of Mojo Jojo.

10 hours of prime 95 and no problems. And my cpu temps never rose above 53 degrees C. Everything looks good.

Dredd was just added to Netflix instant. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it.
I saw it for the first time on Amazon Prime the other day. Was very pleasantly surprised. Not the best movie ever, but very good in it's own way.

So I'm watching the Eagles game, eating some pie, and ABC starts showing simulated open knee surgery while discussing RGIII. I'm not usually squeamish but I nearly threw up in my plate. Who the hells bright idea was that? Yeah, we'll suddenly interrupt the game with a sliced open knee,

The Apple 5C is one of the most disappointing tech products ever. The cheap model is 50 dollars less than a new GS4 off contract.

I just bought the Vita for $160 when Fred Meyer's had them on sale. Figures they'd announce a new model two weeks later.

The VITA Tv thing isn't really portable though, right? It doesnt even have it's own separate screen.

I just bought the Vita for $160 when Fred Meyer's had them on sale. Figures they'd announce a new model two weeks later.

The VITA Tv thing isn't really portable though, right? It doesnt even have it's own separate screen.

Its more like a Roku that plays Vita games using a dual shock.

I think the vita tv thing is really smart on Sony's part. A majority of people play their ds and vitas at home. For 100 you get a nice little console that plays games on your big screen tv. Its not gonna be huge but think of it compared to the ds. There are tons more ds consoles than vita. If sony can get these things in homes, they may get more developers to make vita games. Also , let's say you have a ps3 or 4 and need a console for another tv or a kids room. You gonna shell out another 300-400. $200 for a vita? When you can $100 and open up a whole new world of games?

The way I see this, there's not much of a way Sony can lose on the vita tv.

The Vita TV is just going to confuse things for the Vita and/or make developers not want to make games that take advantage of Vita features that aren't supported on the Vita TV so they aren't locked out from the Vita TV market. I think they can lose on the Vita TV. Hopefully I'm wrong and devs don't go for the lowest margin. But then to add to the confusion, now the Vita TV has more buttons (two more triggers) than a Vita.

And as a buyer, the Vita TV still requires the outrageously priced memory cards, which makes it much less of a bargain then it might first appear. IMHO they should have left out the Vita functionality entirely, and just made it a PS4 remote play/netflix box.

I'm more interested in using the VITA I currently have for remote play on the PS4.  Sony has made a promise that everything on the PS4 will be able to remote play on your VITA.  There's been plenty of nights where the wife has wanted to keep watching TV while I wanted to game.

Now that I read that the VITA TV doesnt come with a controller or memory card, the value isn't as great. You'd be better off just buying a VITA for $199. (Or less during a sale)

I think they see it more as a companion device. Like I know I would have bought a Vita TV over a Roku since I already had a Vita and a PS3. 

If they plan on winning over American buyers they are going to have to bundle or stick more memory in the unit. That  nickel and dime shit seems to work in Japan, but it doesn't here.

Those are all good points.  I could totally see how that would help the Vita.  At $100 with some decent memory, that would blow both the Roku and Apple TV out of the water.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Vita remote play with PS4.  No idea when I'll get a PS4 though, I just don't play games enough any more.  That will definitely be my first console purchase of this next gen, though.

Does anyone here still do YourFree360Games?  I don't see a thread on it anymore.  I was wondering if I have my old account that I only ever used from one IP, and logged into it from a different IP that I've never done YF360G with before, if I'd be banned... I have like 2 games of credit left.

That site went to shit a while ago. I think it's 4 offers a game now and no good offers. They're also not eager to ship games.

That site went to shit a while ago. I think it's 4 offers a game now and no good offers. They're also not eager to ship games.

Wow, that's pretty shitty. That site used to be the place to go for offer/referral-based earning. I guess I should get that last game I have earned and call it a day.

All I saw when I browsed the referral section yesterday was stuff for Steam and Amazon GCs.

About the only thing I'm coherent enough to play after being up for 18 hours is match three games on my phone.

I never realized I'd have to repeat missions and grind in a Metal Gear game. I'm replaying sections in Peace Walker just to capture more soldiers in order to progress through the next mission.

Well, Palmer's best receiver, Larry Fitzgerald, is questionable for this week, so I'd lean toward Griffin.
Yeah I'll go with RG3. I feel more comfortable with him. The rust did look like it was starting to come off at the 2nd half. Still makes me nervous though.

Aaaaaand unemployed.
Does that mean Fear 4 is complete?

It's alarming and sad how many reviewers got GTA V early, and as such we'll probably end up seeing GTA V with 5/5, 10/10, 100% scores all over the place. It's a disappointment to me, you can't really be unbiased when you're pressured by a company like Rockstar to give good reviews in exchange for swag and access.

My free McAfee expired, I then d/l Avast and used that as a trial. Both are now asking me to spend $29-$39.

I know having some sort of anti-virus is essential, just not sure which one I should buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back