OTT Expert Analysis: How the Rangers choked away another World Series

[quote name='JStryke']Unless you're getting a giant bucket, I have a hard time believing a serving of french fries can fill somebody up.[/QUOTE]
five-guys-french-fries-031609.jpg

[quote name='Chika']Hell, a lot of times when I go with Frosty for lunch, I get a single patty no bun, and share the fries with him and go back to work stuffed to the point of pain.[/QUOTE]

That should be illegal :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hard to tell from the perspective, but that looks like a "regular".[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It's still a lot of fries though.

Well, what I got was the order of fries which was not the large. Whether that's small or regular size is just semantics.

The large size (which is huge, and then some dumped into the bag as well) was split between the wife and two kids.

I also like that I can get a side of the cajun seasoning just for my own personal sprinkling.

I hadn't witnessed a pumpkin carving since I was a child, and had never actually done one myself.

Now that I have two girls of my own (1&3), I gave one a whirl today. I found a template free online today that appealed to both me and my girls (cute dinosaur!). Might try some more tomorrow, took off work to take the kids out (work evenings). The girls got a kick out of picking out their pumpkins today.

I also have never made or eaten roasted pumpkin seeds, but have wanted to. So I have a big tray laying out to dry at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hard to tell from the perspective, but that looks like a "regular".[/QUOTE]

My experience there is just to get the regular fries. They give you the same amount -- A shitton -- just in a different cup size.

[quote name='gbpackers94']
five-guys-french-fries-031609.jpg

That should be illegal :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I have a wheat allergy :cry: Eating a bunless burger sucks.

I don't think Five Guys is a lot of food although it is high calories. Then again, I am able to out eat people much larger than me.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

No power since Saturday!!![/QUOTE]

But how are you online? :razz:

It flickered here twice (once while I was at work Saturday). Where I work was out since 3pm until at least 7pm (when they sent us home). Flickered a total of 7 times or so before it went out for good.

And now I'm trying to figure out what I want to play next. Just beat Arkham City (wasn't expecting the ending). Figure I'll work through Costume Quest right now since that's short and maybe pick up Otomedius Excellent Wednesday, but past that, dunno. If I drove up to Kmart, I could maybe spend my $30 coupon on Driver, but I really need to stop buying so many games. Especially before Christmas.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone have Dr Pepper codes? I have MW3 XP codes to trade.

I have 1 of 6 dogtags unlocked so far.[/QUOTE]

Check your inbox for three. I meant to send you some last night, had some family BS pop up.

Time for the annual trick or treating extraavaganza.

I might be taking both kids out by myself which could be a disaster. We've definately improved from previous years where once someone opened the door we went inside their house, and didnt want to leave.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone have Dr Pepper codes? I have MW3 XP codes to trade.

I have 1 of 6 dogtags unlocked so far.[/QUOTE]

Somebody was stealing that bottle caps at Kroger the other day when I was there. I saw four bottles missing the caps.

That's just sad.

I bought a sun chips today for the Uncharted code in Subway. I also thought foot-longs were supposed to have a code but I didn't see any on the wrappings.

I also learned that Sun Ships have twice the calories of regular chips.

I wanna go to a Ralph's one day and drink a carton of Half & Half and pay for it with a check.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Check your inbox for three. I meant to send you some last night, had some family BS pop up.[/QUOTE]

Got the mp skin and pile of bones dogtag. Thanks! :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']I wanna go to a Ralph's one day and drink a carton of Half & Half and pay for it with a check.

Got the mp skin and pile of bones dogtag. Thanks! :whee:[/QUOTE]

So... MW3 vs BF3. What's up?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Have y'all ever heard of booing or a boo chain for Halloween?

Is it a northern thing? Or is this new.[/QUOTE]
We boo at work. I didn't get booed. People must hate me.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']We boo at work. I didn't get booed. People must hate me.[/QUOTE]
My daughter got boo'ed last night, at 8:30- with a boo note explaining they are trying to boo the whole class- without a list of who had been boo'ed thus far. So I had to:

1. Call around the parents to find un-boo'ed kids (right at bed time).
  2. Build three boo gifts from scratch & last minute.
  3. Scan and make color prints of the boo letter (because our boo'er made them on black an orange Halloween stationary and had class specific instructions).
  4. Have my wife drive from one end of the county to the other to give our boo gifts out.
It made for a stressful evening, neither of us had ever heard of this or expected it.

[quote name='flowery']So after two and a half years since graduating I was offered a job today. I am in shock.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Where at?

[quote name='flowery']So after two and a half years since graduating I was offered a job today. I am in shock.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Details?

I think Apple makes iTunes difficult on Windows in hopes of people getting fed up and switching to Mac.

[quote name='flowery']A company called Greenville Technology in Greenville, OH. They make plastic trim parts for Honda.[/QUOTE]

What does your job entail? Also, what was your degree and where did you get it?

Congrats flowery, I know it's been a long road for you.

If it makes you feel better, I'm too lazy to get a degree that's even relevant, so.

[quote name='Eviltude']Awesome. Details?

I think Apple makes iTunes difficult on Windows in hopes of people getting fed up and switching to Mac.
[/QUOTE]

I've never had any real problems with iTunes on Windows myself... though people like LinkinPrime seem to encounter them all the time. ;)

--

Congrats flowery.

What does your job entail? Also, what was your degree and where did you get it?[/QUOTE]

The official title is New Model Technician. It will be working with getting the tooling and plastic injection molds prepared and tested. Also, I would interface with the different suppliers and customers as well as traveling between the other manufacturing plants.

My degree was Engineering Physics (with a concentration in Mechanical Engineering) from Murray State University in Murray, KY.

[quote name='Rocko']Congrats flowery, I know it's been a long road for you.

If it makes you feel better, I'm too lazy to get a degree that's even relevant, so.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Congrats flowery.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I appreciate it. It's weird even thinking about it now.

[quote name='Rocko']Congrats flowery, I know it's been a long road for you.

If it makes you feel better, I'm too lazy to get a degree that's even relevant, so.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Congrats flowery.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I appreciate it. It's weird even thinking about it now.

Hellbringer is the man. That is all.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So... MW3 vs BF3. What's up?[/QUOTE]

Dunno. All in what you prefer I suppose. I personally have no interest in Modern Warfare anymore .. at least for now .. thanks to Battlefield 3. Minus the hiccups with the servers at times I'm absolutely loving it. One of my all time favorite mp experiences already.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hellbringer is the man. That is all.

Dunno. All in what you prefer I suppose. I personally have no interest in Modern Warfare anymore .. at least for now .. thanks to Battlefield 3. Minus the hiccups with the servers at times I'm absolutely loving it. One of my all time favorite mp experiences already.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you trying to collect dogtags for MW3 or something? That's why I asked; didn't think you'd be doing both and I remember you saying the servers were down... so I was confused and wondering if you were doing both or what. :lol:

BF3 is pretty boring. :(

Everyone I play with is really good. And it's basically just driving around for 10 mins smashing on idiots. I choose recon class to try and make it more interesting.

Tank Wars 3 would have been a more fitting title.

I can't wait until MW3 is out and I can actually shoot soldiers instead of trying to snipe idiots in jets and M1 Abrams.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']iTunes is malware on the PC.[/QUOTE]

I haven't really had any problems until recently. PC would recognize the iPod, but iTunes wouldn't even after restarting everything. Uninstall, reinstall didn't help. Eventually it started working and made me update the ipod.

[quote name='Eviltude']I haven't really had any problems until recently. PC would recognize the iPod, but iTunes wouldn't even after restarting everything. Uninstall, reinstall didn't help. Eventually it started working and made me update the ipod.[/QUOTE]
For me, iTunes has problems syncing that creates garbage data that takes up all of the free space and cannot be removed without restoring my Touch. I've had to do that twice now and it kills my interest in games when there's no way to keep progress whenever that happens without the develoeprs themselves building that into their own infrastructure.

I think Apple makes iTunes difficult on Windows in hopes of people getting fed up and switching to Mac. [/QUOTE]

The only problem I had with Itunes was the difficulty in dragging and dropping the album icons into an untitlted playlist for burning.

Actually iTunes was more helpfull than windows media player because itunes would at least let me edit all versions of mp3 tags, where media player didn't.

Just called and signed up for Time Warner Cable and internet. After having AT&T for two months, I can't take it anymore, not to mention it will be the first time having a DVR. Exciting.

[quote name='Eviltude']2 center ice, 3rd row tickets to tomorrows Lightning @ Canes game for 55$. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I hope you are a little person. That arena is not meant for regular sized individuals. I really wish they would tear that piece of shit down and build a real arena. Reunion Arena was nicer in Dallas and was 20 years older than the RBC Center before it was completed.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope you are a little person. That arena is not meant for regular sized individuals. I really wish they would tear that piece of shit down and build a real arena. Reunion Arena was nicer in Dallas and was 20 years older than the RBC Center before it was completed.[/QUOTE]

That's how they all are now. There are a few seats that are larger, but most of them are meant to pack you in. It should be fine, either way. First NHL game after years of AHL.

[quote name='Eviltude']2 center ice, 3rd row tickets to tomorrows Lightning @ Canes game for 55$. :whee:[/QUOTE]

AWESOME! I have a 2nd or 3rd cousin on the Lightening. I'm a HUGE hockey fan, if you couldn't tell;) And I just went to a Rangers-Devils preseason game last month, it was *awesome*

[quote name='Eviltude']That's how they all are now. There are a few seats that are larger, but most of them are meant to pack you in. It should be fine, either way. First NHL game after years of AHL.[/QUOTE]

Yep. You'll enjoy it. Have a great time for me, I'm jealous!

Morning, OTT. Day 3 without power...ready to lose it!

Grats, Flowery. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']iTunes is malware on the PC.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

I don't know who groaned more this morning, me or my kid; My wife laughing at us both didn't help. Going to sneak a siesta, at some point, screw it- now or never.

bread's done
Back