OTT Personals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Sounds rather messy. I rather not hear the details, if you'd be so kind? :puke:[/QUOTE]

Well...First I felt a rumbling in my belly underneath. Then I was feeling woozy..Then I ran into the bathroom and I felt the hot blast of sulfric air blast out of me. It was the smell of a dead Mexican chihuahua whose been lying in the sun with maggots crawling inside of its skull where the bits of brain are still attached. Then the room started spinning as I started to see naked blood-splattered women with TVs attached to heads dancing the mexican Hat dance with the pink baboons flying around in zepelins throwing out pigs guts everywhere.

Then things really got bad.........

(Have a good upchuck there Shrikey??)

[quote name='JimmieMac']So I posted up my videos on YouTube last last night and the guy that helps run shit tells me he's using one of them as the featured video on the front page.

So there you have it, me and my drunk ass cookin chicken at 3am and breakin' plates is available for your viewing pleasure.

You know you want to watch it.[/QUOTE]

:lol:
What was that "deer in the headlights" look and subtle shake of the head when your girlfriend was checking on you??

Looked like some good eats!

I was hoping to see your naked girlfriend. Too bad. I would have rated the video a 5 star.

Nice square plates. I hear thats what's hot on the streets.

[quote name='Xevious']Well...First I felt a rumbling in my belly underneath. Then I was feeling woozy..Then I ran into the bathroom and I felt the hot blast of sulfric air blast out of me. It was the smell of a dead Mexican chihuahua whose been lying in the sun with maggots crawling inside of its skull where the bits of brain are still attached. Then the room started spinning as I started to see naked blood-splattered women with TVs attached to heads dancing the mexican Hat dance with the pink baboons flying around in zepelins throwing out pigs guts everywhere.

Then things really got bad.........

(Have a good upchuck there Shrikey??)[/QUOTE]
Wow, with friends like these, who needs enemas? :shock:

Thanks for sharing, Xevious. The overflowing trashcan with my reply to your description bears your name. ;)

[quote name='zewone']I was hoping to see your naked girlfriend. Too bad. I would have rated the video a 5 star.

Nice square plates. I hear thats what's hot on the streets.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i vote that was some bullshit that we didn't see any snatch in that video

the chicken looked good, but it would've looked better with some snatch

[quote name='JimmieMac']So I posted up my videos on YouTube last last night and the guy that helps run shit tells me he's using one of them as the featured video on the front page.

So there you have it, me and my drunk ass cookin chicken at 3am and breakin' plates is available for your viewing pleasure.

You know you want to watch it.[/QUOTE]

:puke: I hope you're a better cook than you are a camera man.

You do have a tiny fuckin stove though...

You also had cag up on your laptop.... is your place just 1 small kitchen?

Your dishes really suck. You dropped it 3 inches and it split in half.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, with friends like these, who needs enemas? :shock:

Thanks for sharing, Xevious. The overflowing trashcan with my reply to your description bears your name. ;)[/QUOTE]

Do you look like this guy Shrikey?

yummy18mq.jpg

[quote name='zewone']You guys say "so and so's OTT sucked or was bad", but it's not the person's fault when no one has anything intresting to talk about. You should put the blame on yourselves before others.[/QUOTE]

To quote myself, "Have you seen a beerguy OTT?"

The square plate that I busted is really heavy for their size, my kitchen is mad small but I'm moving at the end of the month so I finally get a full sized stove. I've been tortured long enough with that thing, but at work I got 12 gas burners so it all works out in the end.

I had the laptop on top of the stove because I was playing some music before I started recording.

Unlike Kayden's girl, mine doesn't let you film her naked.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't forget Tiphireth. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was wondering who would bring that up.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']His aren't that bad, though.

Not like Ugamer's.[/QUOTE]

I'm belatedly flattered. :oops: Holy shit, school's brought my average posting count down. I need to get back to post-a whoring. ;)

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Man, I can't wait for next year's E3.[/QUOTE]
I'm just glad I don't have to pay for tickets. Cheapy got's to get that bail money ready though.

[quote name='Tiphireth']
I'm belatedly flattered. :oops: Holy shit, school's brought my average posting count down. I need to get back to post-a whoring. ;)[/QUOTE]

So that's why I've been enjoying the OTTs again!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So that's why I've been enjoying the OTTs again![/QUOTE]

Don't make me ruin them for you again.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Unlike Kayden's girl, mine doesn't let you film her naked.[/QUOTE]

Slap the blow-up doll around and show her who's boss.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Here too, but I'm not looking to scare her off. Not that she's around much anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same. She's pretty cool. When you can actually talk to her.

[quote name='shrike4242']Let's not scare her away, Morbid. Put that thing away. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

YESSS!!!! MY FIRST SHRIKE ROLL EYES!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']To quote myself, "Have you seen a beerguy OTT?"[/QUOTE]
Hey, I take minimal offense to that.

On another note, my friend's have to stop bringing people home at 6AM. At least until I move out....

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']YESSS!!!! MY FIRST SHRIKE ROLL EYES![/QUOTE]
I didn't believe it was something to be looking forward to getting. :whistle2:s

[quote name='kittie']I know... he's rolled his eyes 100 times at me.

But, for no reason.[/QUOTE]
:spam: :spam: :spam:

(I was going to post some rolling eye smileys here, but the giant can of Spam is just so much cooler. So what if it doesn't fit?)

I saw something interesting when I was walking home from work today. There was this homeless dude that was taking a shit in front of a church. He was doing it in front of all the college students (I work near U.C. Berkeley campus).

Wild stuff.

[quote name='kittie']I know... he's rolled his eyes 100 times at me.

But, for no reason.[/QUOTE]

He never rolled his eyes at me but I made him puke. To me, that works well :applause: :booty:

[quote name='Xevious']I saw something interesting when I was walking home from work today. There was this homeless dude that was taking a shit in front of a church. He was doing it in front of all the college students (I work near U.C. Berkeley campus).

Wild stuff.[/QUOTE]
I guess he was taking the lead from your rectal discharge issue from the bad Mexican food. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess he was taking the lead from your rectal discharge issue from the bad Mexican food. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I didnt do it in front of a hundred college kids. They didn't see my shiny white ass...

[quote name='Xevious']Yeah but I didnt do it in front of a hundred college kids. They didn't see my shiny white ass...[/QUOTE]
That would've been news worthy for the numerous accidents the blinding glare would've caused? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']I didn't believe it was something to be looking forward to getting. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

:lol: It's a first for me. I'm happy :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']That would've been news worthy for the numerous accidents the blinding glare would've caused? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Do you mean like what this woman did?

att5054599ja.jpg

att5054602hy.jpg

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:lol: It's a first for me. I'm happy :roll:[/QUOTE]
I'll have to remember that for the next time someone bitches about it, I'll send 'em your way. :D

[quote name='Xevious']Do you mean like what this woman did?[/QUOTE]
All of you surprised to see that pic, please raise your hand. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']I'll have to remember that for the next time someone bitches about it, I'll send 'em your way. :D

All of you surprised to see that pic, please raise your hand. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You are teh Rolly-Eyes master.

[quote name='shrike4242']
All of you surprised to see that pic, please raise your hand. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Will you be suprised if I posted this picture instead:
*picture removed for content*

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']:spam: :spam: :spam:

(I was going to post some rolling eye smileys here, but the giant can of Spam is just so much cooler. So what if it doesn't fit?)[/QUOTE]

The giant can of Spam is so cute that it's welcome at all times.

I plan on buying a Switch for my Internet Hookup for my PS2, Im wondering iif this will work

l
l
l
Modem
l
l
l
Linksys 5-Port Switch
l. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . l
Computer . . . . . . . PS2 Slimline

The dots dont represent anything...the lines represent wires

I have Optimum Online....someone please help me out...do I need to buy a router in order for the switch to work?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I plan on buying a Switch for my Internet Hookup for my PS2, Im wondering iif this will work

l
l
l
Modem
l
l
l
Linksys 5-Port Switch

I have Optimum Online....someone please help me out...do I need to buy a router in order for the switch to work?[/QUOTE]

It should work.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I plan on buying a Switch for my Internet Hookup for my PS2, Im wondering iif this will work

l
l
l
Modem
l
l
l
Linksys 5-Port Switch

I have Optimum Online....someone please help me out...do I need to buy a router in order for the switch to work?[/QUOTE]
It would if your modem were plugged into something. :D

[quote name='Brak']*rubs filthy platform shoes all over topic*

fuck yo' OTT.[/QUOTE]
Hey, get those pink sparkly shoes off my OTT. I was going to offer it up to you, but you disappeared.

[quote name='karsh']
9427.jpg

This has to be the coolest wall scroll ever.[/QUOTE]
That...kicks...ass. Where can I buy?

ok so I thought it was cool that I got free dinner at Taco Bell when my credit card wouldn't read but now my digestive system is paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back