OTT Personals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='evilmregg']Wow, and that's only the five-hundredth time I've seen that picture. :roll:[/QUOTE]
And it's an avatar here, as well.

[quote name='evilmregg']Wow, and that's only the five-hundredth time I've seen that picture. :roll:[/QUOTE]

GuyWithGun, you should have just Googled the text on the kid's shirt. That picture is easy to find on the web. Still, let's get this OTT started. :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']And it's an avatar here, as well.[/QUOTE]
Oh, well shit. Fine then.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']GuyWithGun, you should have just Googled the text on the kid's shirt. That picture is easy to find on the web. Still, let's get this OTT started. :)[/QUOTE]
I could have, but I already had it edited with the Shaq-fu and everything.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']
I could have, but I already had it edited with the Shaq-fu and everything.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that's true. And it's very considerate of you to do that. Speaking of Shaq-Fu and shirts, does anyone sell Shaq-Fu shirts?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Ahh, that's true. And it's very considerate of you to do that. Speaking of Shaq-Fu and shirts, does anyone sell Shaq-Fu shirts?[/QUOTE]
Can't seem to find any online. It's a damn shame. Perhaps in another 10 years when some revolutionary website will come around called www.Cool90sTees.com.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, don't be hating on other people's OTTs... [/QUOTE]

Umm... I noticed that you posted this after a message of mine. Is this directed towards me? Did I do something to "hate" on this OTT? If I did, I certainly don't know what I did and I apologize if I upset anyone.

Well, anyway... :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Umm... I noticed that you posted this after a message of mine. Is this directed towards me? Did I do something to "hate" on this OTT? If I did, I certainly don't know what I did and I apologize if I upset anyone.

Well, anyway... :)[/QUOTE]
Well, if it's any consolation, I received no hate vibe from you. :)

[quote name='shrike4242']That's what I call a very short-lived rebellion. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Ah-ha! (Great band)

The OTT MAN reveals himself.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's what I call a very short-lived rebellion. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Please that wasn't a rebellion... not like my... I mean that one person's rebellion that wasn't me.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Well, if it's any consolation, I received no hate vibe from you. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm very glad to hear that. I hate being on anyone's bad side. I try to get along with everyone. :)

Maybe it was a misunderstanding and Lulu was speaking of someone else.

Umm... I also hope that you don't think that I was trying to start a "rebellion." Like I said before, I definitely don't want to be a troublemaker. I was just trying to make fun of the fact that the expired OTT was still up, because I've seen OTTs go an extra 50 posts or so before being locked up. Well, the other OTT is dead now, so that's over with.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']OTT Personals? Might as well change the name to, "The try & court Lulu,GG,Kittie,and 6669 OTT)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']OTT Personals? Might as well change the name to, "The try & court Lulu,GG,Kittie,and 6669 OTT)[/QUOTE]

You should put up information like how old they are, where do they live, turn-ons and turnoffs, etc.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Please that wasn't a rebellion... not like my... I mean that one person's rebellion that wasn't me.[/QUOTE]

I had a rebellion today. I ate some really bad Mexican food and I had my bowel movements rebelled against me.:lol:

[quote name='iheartmetal']23 year old male seeking mate[/QUOTE]
You did it wrong. You've got the A and the S, but no L anywhere to be found.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Hey, 6669 is legal here ;)[/QUOTE]

Here too, but I'm not looking to scare her off. Not that she's around much anyway. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I wasn't speaking to you Saucy. It's obvious who was bitching about the OTT's creativity.[/QUOTE]

Phew... glad to hear that. Sorry for being so apologetic and such. Like I said, I just hate upsetting people. Now I just need to close my mouth so I don't keep sticking my foot in it. :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If eating a 24 cent pack of Ramen with an even cheaper egg for lunch is wrong....

Then I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

If you don't get sick, and it's not illegal to eat, then it's OK.

This reminds me of a guy that my dad used to work with. A true cheapskate.

The guy was eating an egg sandwich for lunch, and he goes, "Hey, I wonder" and then punches a bunch of keys on the calculator and wrote something down. Here's what was on the paper:

Loaf of bread (roughly 24 slices) costs 49 cents.
Eggs (12) costs 79 cents.
49 divided by 12 = roughly 4 cents
79 divided by 12 = roughly 7 cents

"Hey, this sandwich only costs about 12 cents! I'll eat this everyday for lunch!"

Also, the cheapskate told my dad about a time when he "splurged" on dinner:

"The wife had to work late, and my son and I got hungry. So, we went to Taco Bell. They had those 7 Layer Burritos for 99 cents. THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE! I've never seen a larger burrito in my life, man! My son and I shared one and we were stuffed. We both ate for a dollar!"

Also, one of my dad's old bosses told him that he and his wife had just gone to the movies for the first time EVER! I find that hard to believe, especially since the guy is loaded and doesn't do anything (my dad practically ran the store). Also, my dad would tell me that for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. the boss would just print out pre-made cards from his computer. No gifts at all for the wife or kids! Cheap, mean bastard... :evil:

[quote name='Xevious'] I ate some really bad Mexican food...[/QUOTE]

Bad Mexican?! Mexican food is like pizza; even when it's bad it's good. :D

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Bad Mexican?! Mexican food is like pizza; even when it's bad it's good. :D[/QUOTE]

You're kinda right. It's hard to fuck up Mexican food. However, I have had some bad Mexican food, but it was made by these people who had no idea about Mexican food. They didn't even know what tortillas were! Also, they overcharged for their food. $12.99 for an enchilada plate? Luckily, the food was free (catered party). Surprisingly, that restaurant does a lot of business, but their customers are mostly people who don't know a thing about Mexican food.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Hey, 6669 is legal here ;)[/QUOTE]
Let's not scare her away, Morbid. Put that thing away. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Please that wasn't a rebellion... not like my... I mean that one person's rebellion that wasn't me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, uh huh, riiiiiight. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Umm... I also hope that you don't think that I was trying to start a "rebellion." Like I said before, I definitely don't want to be a troublemaker. I was just trying to make fun of the fact that the expired OTT was still up, because I've seen OTTs go an extra 50 posts or so before being locked up. Well, the other OTT is dead now, so that's over with.[/QUOTE]
That's 'cause no other mods were lurking around, and I was AFK. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Here too, but I'm not looking to scare her off. Not that she's around much anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]
You do that well enough without any help from others, sub. :shock:

[quote name='Xevious']I had a rebellion today. I ate some really bad Mexican food and I had my bowel movements rebelled against me.:lol:[/QUOTE]
Sounds rather messy. Spare me the details, if you'd be so kind? :puke:

:cry: [quote name='Saucy Jack']This reminds me of a guy that my dad used to work with. A true cheapskate.

The guy was eating an egg sandwich for lunch, and he goes, "Hey, I wonder" and then punches a bunch of keys on the calculator and wrote something down. Here's what was on the paper:

Loaf of bread (roughly 24 slices) costs 49 cents.
Eggs (12) costs 79 cents.
49 divided by 12 = roughly 4 cents
79 divided by 12 = roughly 7 cents

"Hey, this sandwich only costs about 12 cents! I'll eat this everyday for lunch!"
[/QUOTE]

:cry: I had egg sandwich today and yesterday. I guess I'm a cheapskate. :cry:

You guys say "so and so's OTT sucked or was bad", but it's not the person's fault when no one has anything intresting to talk about. You should put the blame on yourselves before others.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I wasn't speaking to you Saucy. It's obvious who was bitching about the OTT's creativity.[/QUOTE]
So bitching about bitching makes you better than the original bitchers? :whistle2:s :roll: :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']:cry:

:cry: I had egg sandwich today and yesterday. I guess I'm a cheapskate. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't cry. Just don't eat egg sandwiches every single day. They might give you some bad gas...

[quote name='dcfox']:cry:

:cry: I had egg sandwich today and yesterday. I guess I'm a cheapskate. :cry:[/QUOTE]
You're here on CAG, sort of comes with the territory. ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Don't cry. Just don't eat egg sandwiches every single day. They might give you some bad gas...[/QUOTE]
The chickens would also thank you for not eating their young every single day. :D

[quote name='zewone']You should put the blame on yourselves before others.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar contradicts this idealogy. ;)

You should have a conversation with an employee in proximity of the egg sandwich eater. This conversation will consist of how your uncle had to get an angioplasty or whatever it is that you can use to clear an artery in an emergency manner. This will then circle around to how he shouldntve been eating eggs everyday.

You can also state some massive sum about how much it costs.

Everytime you have a cup of instant ramen, you should put a one dollar in a jar. That way, you'll be ready for the big C

[quote name='shrike4242']The chickens would also thank you for not eating their young every single day. :D[/QUOTE]
Its unavoidable. Everyday I find myself eating somebody's kid.

PunkFitzAtArtShow.jpg

Metalpunkvampgoth666 seeks blood... and not for drinking; rather, for flowing through his blatantly empty veins.

[quote name='dcfox']Its unavoidable. Everyday I find myself eating somebody's kid.[/QUOTE]
And if they have a fuzzy tail, it's a whole different matter there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back