OTT Personals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Like a router, for example.[/QUOTE]
Or, you know, a wall outlet providing internet access. That might help a bit. :)

It is totally amazing that a movie can land you in a depressed and sad feeling. Then when you listen to Enya's May it Be leave you still sad and happy at the same time. It is something that you are sad about something and distraut but you feel good at the same time.

[quote name='flowery']It is totally amazing that a movie can land you in a depressed and sad feeling. Then when you listen to Enya's May it Be leave you still sad and happy at the same time. It is something that you are sad about something and distraut but you feel good at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Feelings are dumb. :lol:

A gift for my fellow OTTers:

224.jpg

Carry it around with you.

"You never know when Monty Hall will show up and wanna buy a dead lizard for a buck!"

[quote name='Saucy Jack']A gift for my fellow OTTers:

224.jpg

Carry it around with you.

"You never know when Monty Hall will show up and wanna buy a dead lizard for a buck!"[/QUOTE]
Psst, I don't think the picture worked correctly. :)

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Psst, I don't think the picture worked correctly. :)[/QUOTE]
:lol: Jack seems to have problems when it comes to pictures. ;)

[quote name='karsh']www.allposters.com

I gotta find a way to hang wall scrolls in my dorm room...[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and send it to me, I'll hang it up for you. I have room for it. I'll take pictures of it every day if you wish. But, of course, that would require you to send me a digital camera also. :D

[quote name='GuyWithGun']So the, "Image does not exist," image was the image you wanted to share with us?[/QUOTE]
They don't even allow hot-linking, so you'd have to copy and paste it to get it to work.

hmm well I just lost to zewone 10-5 in a 1v1. I guess I have to leave the boards by the end of the month. I'm only staying to finish a trade and then after that I'm gone.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']hmm well I just lost to zewone 10-5 in a 1v1. I guess I have to leave the boards by the end of the month. I'm only staying to finish a trade and then after that I'm gone.[/QUOTE]

You thought you could beat that man? You're crazy. That ninja's got potholders on his hands when he plays because his controller is too hot to handle.

See ya 'round.

Loser.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']hmm well I just lost to zewone 10-5 in a 1v1. I guess I have to leave the boards by the end of the month. I'm only staying to finish a trade and then after that I'm gone.[/QUOTE]
Was that the bet you guys made? Or are you just leaving?

You play with fire ...

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Was that the bet you guys made? Or are you just leaving?[/QUOTE]

yep if i won they show me respect if i lost i leave. I'm sad to go this is the best community I've been with.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']wow jimmie ur a fag. and I'll leave when I finish my trade.[/QUOTE]

If I was a little kid like you, I'd hate me too. What with all the hair I have around my penis and what not.

Some day that other nut of yours will drop, maybe tomorrow, perhaps?

[quote name='JimmieMac']If I was a little kid like you, I'd hate me too. What with all the hair I have around my penis and what not.

Some day that other nut of yours will drop, maybe tomorrow, perhaps?[/QUOTE]

And wow what does that show. the only group on here that has a problem with me is CAGTacular and even zewone wasn't a dick to me today.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']yep if i won they show me respect if i lost i leave. I'm sad to go this is the best community I've been with.[/QUOTE]
Sooo, why'd you do it? If you like the community so much, why would you put it on the line?

[quote name='kittie']Please take this geek talk elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
Why, you haven't posted in here in 3 1/2 hours. :)

And what makes it geek talk?

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Sooo, why'd you do it? If you like the community so much, why would you put it on the line?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I guess I just wanted their respect so I bet my membership on it. I'll probably just lurk now. I mean there's no harm if I don't post.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I don't know. I guess I just wanted their respect so I bet my membership on it. I'll probably just lurk now. I mean there's no harm if I don't post.[/QUOTE]
Did you not try to earn their respect?

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Did you not try to earn their respect?[/QUOTE]

He was in the clan from the jump off, but he was weak, nobody liked him and he got weeded out.

He still thinks he "chose to leave" but that ninja got "kicked out".

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Did you not try to earn their respect?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I may or may not have earned Zewone's, but I don't know. I lost I guess so end of story pretty much.

[quote name='kittie']Please take this geek talk elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

So the other day, right? I jumped over the firewall and dropped a logic bomb

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So the other day, right? I jumped over the firewall and dropped a logic bomb[/QUOTE]
I tried to do that shit at night once, but it was cold, and I caught a virus. I was all sneezin' and shit. :)

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I need alternatives to this site, I can't really think of any.[/QUOTE]
Gamefaqs seems suitable for someone who would stake their CAG membership on the outcome of a match of Halo.
Youd be stupid enough to fit in but smart enough to look like one of the upper echelon members.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I need alternatives to this site, I can't really think of any.[/QUOTE]
There are none. CAG rules all.

Man those were high stakes. At least for you.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You thought you could beat that man? You're crazy. That ninja's got potholders on his hands when he plays because his controller is too hot to handle.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back