OTT Personals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']
:oops:[/QUOTE]

Pay careful attention to the wording, zewone.
Just because someone heavily alters or distorts the board and threads around them doesn't necessarily mean it's positive. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']Pay careful attention to the wording, zewone.
Just because someone heavily alters or distorts the board and threads around them doesn't necessarily mean it's positive. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's so very true indeed.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You buy the RB6 today? That shit is like 16 quarters at ebgameville.
Pimp's eating cake then he'll be on in 10.[/QUOTE]
I picked up Lockdown, because when I went to go pick it up they said they would give me SC: Pandora Tomorrow for free. I said fuck it, I'll take it and trade back to you guys later.

I still have Halo 2 though.

[quote name='JSweeney']Pay careful attention to the wording, zewone.
Just because someone heavily alters or distorts the board and threads around them doesn't necessarily mean it's positive. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I run this shit, is what you meant to say right? Just because it might not all be positive, doesn't mean it wouldn't be an event.

[quote name='zewone']I picked up Lockdown, because when I went to go pick it up they said they would give me SC: Pandora Tomorrow for free. I said fuck it, I'll take it and trade back to you guys later.

I still have Halo 2 though.[/QUOTE]

fuck a Lockdown. We're going old skool. RB63. Ride your lawnmower up to the strip mall and get it used for the same price as half a burrito.

[quote name='JimmieMac']fuck a Lockdown. We're going old skool. RB63. Ride your lawnmower up to the strip mall and get it used for the same price as half a burrito.[/QUOTE]
Ha, no. It would take more in gas then it would to purchase the game.
[quote name='kittie']What's RB6.[/QUOTE]
Rainbow Six.

[quote name='kittie']I want to play games with you little queers.

Play something I have.[/QUOTE]
What do you have, besides Outlaw Tennis and Top Spin?

Or you could buy some good games. ;o

She's got that new Poker game, but bump that, I aint payin' to play some game for fun on the Xbox when I can play for money on the computer.

I play Godzilla: Save the Earth randomly. And nobody is ever online... but, lately, when and if I happen to go on at 3 AM, there's one other soul -- Monster Master. He's Japanese and kicks my fuckin' ass EVERY time.

[quote name='kittie']Mostly old sports games where nobody is online.

And poker.[/QUOTE]
You should pick up Burnout: Revenge when it comes out. We all are going to get that.

[quote name='zewone']I run this shit, is what you meant to say right? Just because it might not all be positive, doesn't mean it wouldn't be an event.[/QUOTE]

Not really, zewone, at least in comparison to a couple of other posters.
I mean, I would think even you would have to agree that JimmieMac is a far more polarizing personality than you.

[quote name='JSweeney']Not really, zewone, at least in comparison to a couple of other posters.
I mean, I would think even you would have to agree that JimmieMac is a far more polarizing personality than you.[/QUOTE]
Do you take everything I say seriously? Stop it.

That seem a rather odd way to actually get people to listen.
Do you figure an assult on thier manhood would be more likely to incite them to answer or act?

[quote name='JSweeney']That seem a rather odd way to actually get people to listen.
Do you figure an assult on thier manhood would be more likely to incite them to answer or act?[/QUOTE]

Why what ever do you mean, douche-bag?

:roll:

[quote name='karsh']Holy shit Kayden. You're already level 46?[/QUOTE]

Almost 47. I hover consistantly around 100g in my account too. I'm level 300 skinning and 272 tribal leatherworking. I have over 1000 PVP kills and I'm ranked 113 on the server. I got over 7000 honor last week alone. ^_^

[quote name='Kayden']Almost 47. I hover consistantly around 100g in my account too. I'm level 300 skinning and 272 tribal leatherworking. I have over 1000 PVP kills and I'm ranked 113 on the server. I got over 7000 honor last week alone. ^_^[/QUOTE]

I fucking hate you.:bomb::bomb:

Wow, your "mission" was to sign up for 5 new forums and post that stupid link. So basically you and your friends are wasting space on forums with spam. Appreciate it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Whats with all this drama in here. If I wanted drama, I'd go outside, where the sun is.[/QUOTE]
But you'd explode. You know how hot that thing is?

[quote name='beerguy961']That thing is considered an essay? Man, if I handed that in for a class I'd just get laughed at...[/QUOTE]

I couldn't think of anything else to call it, and at the point where it calls itself an essay I was planning on making it longer but then I just said fuck it

[quote name='smalien1']I couldn't think of anything else to call it, and at the point where it calls itself an essay I was planning on making it longer but then I just said fuck it[/QUOTE]
Liked the link to the Google image search of Goodman...

well I if I didn't leave, I wouldn't be upholding my end of the bet, and I'm not that kind of person. I admit it was foolish, but eh what's done is done.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well I if I didn't leave, I wouldn't be upholding my end of the bet, and I'm not that kind of person. I admit it was foolish, but eh what's done is done.[/QUOTE]

So you're leaving?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Whats with all this drama in here. If I wanted drama, I'd go outside, where the sun is.[/QUOTE]

The VS. board is closer.

To those betters out there: take the NE Patriots to cover the spread, as long as it's under 7.

the season premiere of AD is next week right?

my mom was telling me Jason Bateman said he would give Carmen Electra an emmy if it got more than 5 million viewers

[quote name='CaseyRyback']the season premiere of AD is next week right?

my mom was telling me Jason Bateman said he would give Carmen Electra an emmy if it got more than 5 million viewers[/QUOTE]

It is? I'll have to clear some hard drive space ...

Raiders by 10 only because Randy always shows up on Monday Night.

(and yea I know its thurday, but its like monday night seeing as the game is on ABC)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Raiders by 10 only because Randy always shows up on Monday Night.

(and yea I know its thurday, but its like monday night seeing as the game is on ABC)[/QUOTE]

I may swallow these words, but don't you think Belicheck has some sort of crazy anti-Randy scheme? Plus, OAK's D got worse in the offseason with the loss of Napoleon Harris. Pats by at least 7.

[quote name='Mike23']I may swallow these words, but don't you think Belicheck has some sort of crazy anti-Randy scheme? Plus, OAK's D got worse in the offseason with the loss of Napoleon Harris. Pats by at least 7.[/QUOTE]

Joey Porter caught close to 100 passes last year, so Randy is definately going to get open. Plus they have a fairly good running back.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Joey Porter caught close to 100 passes last year, so Randy is definately going to get open. Plus they have a fairly good running back.[/QUOTE]

Ball control. Corey Dillon. He'll be gaining at least 4.5 yards per carry and make at least 5 catches in a screen or check down. Turner's not a defensive coach; He won't be able to counteract the Pats O.

It's nice to talk football, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back