OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm gaining weight, lordwow! (not that that has anything to do with red meat..)I'm so spent on burgers/steaks/whatever else, man. When I met thekeybladewars she turned me onto more poultry than meat and I absolutely love it over meat now.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you should pull a DuckAss and make a CAGBlog about your WiiFit weight loss. :^)

Poultry > Red meat for sure.

[quote name='tiredfornow']When I met thekeybladewars she turned me onto more poultry than meat and I absolutely love it over meat now.[/QUOTE]

That's dicusting

[quote name='tiredfornow']Name your top five artists on your ipod, darthpuma.[/QUOTE]

Weezer
Neutral Milk Hotel
Streetlight Manifesto
Arcade Fire
Lupe Fiasco

Those are pretty well my all time favorites.

The five that I'd been listening to the most lately are
Death From Above 1979
Wale
Kid Cudi
Murs
Franz Ferdinand

And the one I fell in love with today
Refused.

I'm taking one picture a week and I'm going to put it all together at the end of June to see how much progress has been made. :0)

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have decided to give up red meat forever. My lunch today from Starlite Burger was my last hamburgesa ever. for-ev-er.[/quote]
No red meat, no lesbians, are you sure you're male?

[quote name='JolietJake']No red meat, no lesbians, are you sure you're male?[/quote]You have never, ever seen a vagina before in your life. Shut up.

Oh, and if you must know, LinkinPrime let me use his BangBros/8thStLatinas account the other night to relieve myself. :roll:

Town's on fire again, pretty serious since it looks like they're going to interrupt Lost tonight to bring coverage. There's this $3 million home burning up right now.
[quote name='Rocko']

[quote name='seanr1221']I just found out the Education majors at my school don't have tests #-o/:dunce:[/quote]

Going into education is a far worse punishment than taking a few tests.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are you far in Resident Evil 5, BSB?[/quote]

Through 5-3, but I've been playing my friend's copy when I go over to his place. My 360 has been out of commission for three weeks.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am kind of disappointed that Flogging Molly isn't gonna be at the Warped Tour show in San Antonio. I wanted to see them. :/[/quote]

I should probably try to catch one of the dates this year. I haven't been to Warped since '04, and since Bad Religion is playing again, I really shouldn't miss it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Through 5-3, but I've been playing my friend's copy when I go over to his place. My 360 has been out of commission for three weeks.[/quote]Poop. I need a co-op partner and I don't think thekeybladewars likes the game. :/

[quote name='Rocko']Nope, I'm a poultry fan, and I've just never been interested in burgers, so I've never had one. :x[/QUOTE]

So what do you usually get at McD's?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I try not to be judgmental, but that dude worries me.[/QUOTE]

It's creepy as hell. I can see where a guy might collect a few figurines to display on a shelf but chuplayer just takes it a few steps to far. Did you hear his new doll got arm warmers?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Poop. I need a co-op partner and I don't think thekeybladewars likes the game. :/[/quote]

Sheeeeit. I'd be all about it if I was in a position to do so (i.e. having my 360 back and my own copy).

[quote name='JMEPO']It's creepy as hell. I can see where a guy might collect a few figurines to display on a shelf but chuplayer just takes it a few steps to far. Did you hear his new doll got arm warmers?[/quote]

Dude wants to collect dolls? That's cool, man. Whatever. It's they way he talks about them that's just way beyond what I can deal with.

I just want to play through Professional. I'm free this weekend and I'm sure we could rush through that bitch with some unlimited weapons.. not sure which ones I have.

I need to do that too, tiredfornoww. I've got the infinite RPG and Desert Eagle already.[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dude wants to collect dolls? That's cool, man. [/QUOTE]What? That's not cool at all. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']I just want to play through Professional. I'm free this weekend and I'm sure we could rush through that bitch with some unlimited weapons.. not sure which ones I have.[/QUOTE]

I have unlimited RPG, M9 and whatever the magnum you unlock is called.

I can probably play Sunday.

[quote name='prmononoke']How do you remember all that? Does that include all the acts at every show you've been to? There are bands that I totally forgot that I'd seen until someone reminded me.[/quote]
I remembered most of them from looking at my previous Last.fm events. I know I'm forgetting a lot of opening bands, but I think this covers most of the openers and headliners.

---------------

I kinda wanted to go to Warped Tour this year, but there's not very many bands I like going. I think there's only like 2 or 3 I'd like to see.

Well, I will. There's something wrong with a grown-ass man collecting dolls of little Asian girls and playing dress up with them.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Well, I will. There's something wrong with a grown-ass man collecting dolls of little Asian girls and playing dress up with them.[/quote]
...while "playing the flute" and letting his underwear soak up the mess.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Well, I will. There's something wrong with a grown-ass man collecting dolls of little Asian girls and playing dress up with them.[/quote]

Like I said, it's not the collecting that bothers me, it's the dressing up and "photoshoots" he does with them that creep me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back