OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']How the fuck does a grown man collecting anime dolls not bother you, BigSpoonyBard?[/quote]

Because we're grown men collecting and playing videogames. You think the majority of the general population thinks it's super cool that some of us own every Final Fantasy game? If you want to collect pieces of tree bark, whatever. Just don't go about being a complete nutjob about it.

Does the Bionic Commando MP demo change your "motto" or whatever it is your tagline is on Live? Trashkan, Muzak, and Stinkin all have "Bionic Commando MP Demo = RAD" or something like that... :whistle2:s

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I remembered most of them from looking at my previous Last.fm events. I know I'm forgetting a lot of opening bands, but I think this covers most of the openers and headliners.

---------------

I kinda wanted to go to Warped Tour this year, but there's not very many bands I like going. I think there's only like 2 or 3 I'd like to see.[/quote]

Ah. I wish I'd kept track of the shows I've been to.

What bands do you want to see at Warped? Bad Religion best be one of them.

-

I kind of have to agree with BSB on this Chuplayer issue. I mean, what you like is what you like. Personally, I don't get why anyone would spend their money on that, but hobbies are hobbies. Some of them may be weird as hell, and completely out there, but it doesn't really bother me. I am completely bewildered by what he does with them, but whatever.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Well, I will. There's something wrong with a grown-ass man collecting dolls of little Asian girls and playing dress up with them.[/quote]
It's funny that the same internet girl has his back all the time when people question his hobby in the comments.

"yeah, no nudes, not even tasteful. Some peoples heads would explode here on CAG for sure." - ???

I'd like to see Bad Religion, P.O.S. And Valencia. I haven't even heard of most of the bands coming. I'd like to see Floging Molly again, but they're not coming to the SLC show.

I want a time machine to go to great gigs throughout history.

When me and my friends would go drinking we would always have the discussion toward the end of the night of whom would you see if you could see anyone at anytime.

I really hope that the only thing that got fucked up were some ethernet cables and the HDMI ports in my TV. My that triple just booted via AV, though it didn't display correctly over component for some reason.

Going to $$$s house tomorrow to test this shit out and get some of my network cables.

I can't believe we had lightning strike in the back yard for the second time in just a few years.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You never tagged anything, Liquid?[/QUOTE]
I did, but it was decreed that goofy tags were okay in the OTT only, and I never tagged anything outside of the OTT.

Bad Religion, Bayside, Bouncing Souls, Big D & The Kids Table, Gallows, Less Than Jake, NOFX, Streetlight Manifesto, Thrice, We Are The Union, and Valencia all on Warped this year. Lots of crap this year (I'm looking at you, Brokencyde and Millionaires), but we'll still have a good time.

:rofl:@the new Questionable Content:

1399.png

:#83:

Being able to go to one of the early Oingo Boingo Halloween concerts would be enough for me.

Those fellows put on a good show, I can only imagine how awesome it must have been live.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all

Last day of the week for me. \\:D/[/quote]

Well... uh... I WAS OFF ON MONDAY (though I spent a good deal of time in airports and driving)... but yeah... SO THERE!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I had my tagging priveleges removed for no reason too. Appealed to a sane mod, who restored them, and then had them removed again. Shit's stupid.[/quote]

I think mine randomly disappeared. I don't remember actually tagging a thread before. And most definitely not anything offensive, if I did. Yet, I can see no option for tagging in the ott.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why? What'd he do to you?[/QUOTE]

He told me and the other newspaper different numbers for the tax rate.

What a dick!

Morning OTT.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'd like to see Bad Religion, P.O.S. And Valencia. I haven't even heard of most of the bands coming. I'd like to see Floging Molly again, but they're not coming to the SLC show.[/quote]

Of that bands that are coming to the SA show, I wanna see:

Senses Fail
P.O.S.
Bayside
Bad Religion
Streetlight Manifesto
Less Than Jake
A Day to Remember
The White Tie Affair
Thrice
3OH!3 (Maybe)
Meg and Dia (Maybe)
Scary Kids Scaring Kids (Maybe)

[quote name='JJSP']Bad Religion, Bayside, Bouncing Souls, Big D & The Kids Table, Gallows, Less Than Jake, NOFX, Streetlight Manifesto, Thrice, We Are The Union, and Valencia all on Warped this year. Lots of crap this year (I'm looking at you, Brokencyde and Millionaires), but we'll still have a good time.[/quote]

Are you going to be at the San Antonio show?

EDIT: Sorry about that Woohoo. My bad.

Morning OTT

Sending out my red2blu order today.

This is a hard vote. They are all viable candidates, outside of GMOOJ and book.

How the hell is a video game supposed to help fight obesity? You're just sitting there playing a game. At least with something like wii fit you're getting off your ass and moving.

There are these two guys who come in the lab a lot who remind me so much of TMK. They seem to be obsessed with anything Japanese. I'm guessing they don't have jobs either since they're in here constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back