OTT Survivor: Who are you voting off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']tripa = pig intestines?[/quote]Yeah, mang. When I was younger, my grandpa had me hold one end while he put the manguera through it to clean out all of the left over poop. :whistle2:|

[quote name='JolietJake']Over the span of 100 episodes.[/quote]Thats why I hate DB.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Anyone pick up Space Invaders? How is it?[/quote]

The demo plays the same as the ds version, which is really good.

I dunno how it works over LIVE though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, mang. When I was younger, my grandpa had me hold one end while he put the manguera through it to clean out all of the left over poop. :whistle2:|
[/QUOTE]

Is tripa that white stuff? I always wondered what it was.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, mang. When I was younger, my grandpa had me hold one end while he put the manguera through it to clean out all of the left over poop. :whistle2:|

Thats why I hate DB.[/quote]

:puke:

[quote name='munch']Is tripa that white stuff? I always wondered what it was.[/quote]Yeah. Cow intestine. Its only semi-edible when crunchy and covered in cilantro/lime and even then its still really weird. :whistle2:|

[quote name='munch']44 people have voted in this poll. I wonder who trolled up in here to vote?[/quote]I haven't even voted yet. When do the votes go public?

Thats why I hate DB.[/quote]Which is why people call it "drag on ball z."

Probably lurkers, munch. :|

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I never want to write about budgets again.[/QUOTE]

I hope you trashed it. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah. Cow intestine. Its only semi-edible when crunchy and covered in cilantro/lime and even then its still really weird. :whistle2:|

I haven't even voted yet. When do the votes go public?[/QUOTE]

:hot:

I made it so we see who voted at the end. We'll see the results in the next OTT.

[quote name='manthing']The demo plays the same as the ds version, which is really good.

I dunno how it works over LIVE though.[/quote]

Is it more fun to play than to watch? I looked it up and saw someone recommend it as the best release this week during their XBLA roundup, but watching it wasn't really doing it for me... Maybe I should wait on it to see if Amazang will eventually discount it in their XBLA store. :)

[quote name='JolietJake']Which is why people call it "drag on ball z."[/quote]I don't hang out with otakus/$$$$$$s so I have never heard anybody call it that.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't hang out with otakus/$$$$$$s so I have never heard anybody call it that.[/quote]
You think i do? Meesican't please.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is it more fun to play than to watch? I looked it up and saw someone recommend it as the best release this week during their XBLA roundup, but watching it wasn't really doing it for me... Maybe I should wait on it to see if Amazang will eventually discount it in their XBLA store. :)[/quote]

It's Space Invaders...with power ups and boss fights, and bonus stages.

You either like Space Invaders or you don't.

Just d/l the demo silly.

Posters @ Major Nelson's say online is borked though. :whistle2:/

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That chick might have a tattoo around her asshole and ridiculous fake tits, but I dig her.[/quote]Who? :whistle2:?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That chick might have a tattoo around her asshole and ridiculous fake tits, but I dig her.[/quote]

what?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That chick might have a tattoo around her asshole and ridiculous fake tits, but I dig her.[/QUOTE]

when?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That chick might have a tattoo around her asshole and ridiculous fake tits, but I dig her.[/QUOTE]

why?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone pick up Space Invaders? How is it?[/quote]

I picked it up last night. It's really good, online is a little weird...it's basically split screen but your screen is a little bigger, it's kinda hard to see even on a 42" HDTV.

I dig the game a lot though, it gets tough after a while. Great music and sound effects too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tell them you're racists against all races, they'll let you go.[/QUOTE]I did that last time.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Make sure you wear your Seinfeld jacket, zew.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Selig should make the Dodgers forfeit all of their vitories this season and erase that home winning streak record.

Speaking of sports, I need to leave MN. It's been 3 days so far with the Favre bullshit and I can't take it anymore.

EVERY fucking sports AND news program is talking about it non-stop.

So, Guitar Hero V, Band Hero, and Guitar Hero Van Helen this year...damn!

EDIT: And Guitar Hero Smash Hits...double damn! That's way too much GH

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back