OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Has anyone repaired a headphone jack on their computer? Mine finally quit after months of needing to be wiggled to get full sound.[/quote]

I would like to know this also...

The headphone jack on my computer has been like that for awhile now.

I played the Goldeneye source when it first came out, 1 1/2-2 years ago. It was OK, the multiplayer felt awkward compared to the real Goldeneye, but the maps were spot on.

[quote name='st0neface']Told ya Florida had this game budge.[/quote]

Yeah, well still screw Florida. They suck ass.

Well, I better get going off to bed. Later OTT.

I've only played it once; gave it a brief test drive before I had to go to work, or something.

I'm pretty sure I ran through all of his lives within that two minute timeframe, though. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']I've only played it once; gave it a brief test drive before I had to go to work, or something.

I'm pretty sure I ran through all of his lives within that two minute timeframe, though. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's about average I'd say. I've only got one controller, and this game calls for controller bustin'.

[quote name='dcfox']What's with you and baby brains?[/quote]
Somebody told him he had the brains of an infant, he took it a little too literally.

[quote name='lordwow']It's ok Rocko, you guys had a great run. And you won the division![/quote]
Getting a little to confident, Wow? I wouldn't start scheduling days off for the rolling rally yet. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']I wish you had those GTAs for Xbox. I was looking for them.[/quote]

I have the GTA's for the XBOX and I'm willing to part with them:

210505b.jpg
210885b.jpg

and I have the Strategy Guide for SA.

[quote name='Rocko']Are only long time members getting codes from callofduty.com?[/quote]

For now yeah, did you migrate your account from the CoD4 beta?

That migration tool is busted as fuck.

I'm glad CTF is in WaW, IW were kinda assholes for not following up on their promises of keeping COD4 fresh like Bungie does with H3.

I tried to get a 3rd one...no luck:

• This Charlie Id has already been used and is being looked at for possible fraudulent activities.
:shock:

*rolls the toothpick between his gnashed teeth, as he combs his pompadour*

[quote name='zewone']You used the method I told you how, and gave it to Rocko?[/quote]

No, I had 2 accounts already...I linked both of them yesterday...didn't find the code till today when I was looking for answers on the forum. Both accounts had the points but then this morning one of the accounts went back to 99 but the rank and badges remained. When I found out I had the beta code, I checked my other acct and it had a different one...I had already decided to give it to Rocko before you PM'd me. He plays CoD4 religiously so I figured he'd get more out of it.

*continuously pats his oversized club (equipped with protruding nail) on the palm of his free hand*

Hey - uh - Linkin... Remembuh dat BioShock theme you nevuh gave me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back