OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a 15 minute argument with my mom, I took the Exlax to prove her wrong - that I'd die if I took them - and it looks like I was right. :cry:

I told her that when my intestines burst, I'm going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

Even if I shit the bed in my sleep, I'm going to have to beat up my own mother... :cry:

I can't believe my thrown back did this. :bomb:

Two weeks ago, I was passing a galbladder or something, my stomach was in pain for eight days straight and I couldn't poop.

I took the day off, and drank some milk of magnesia. I pooped for about 12 hours that day. In and out the restroom, at least 11 times.

Luckily, I'm back to my regular poopin' schedule.

I'll have to buy some of that shit, then.

My mom actually got her gallbladder removed, last week. :shock:

[quote name='Moxio']You guys have some weird poop problems. :|[/QUOTE]

It was the first time I ever had to take any kind of exlax.

It was for 8 days straight and I thought I was going to die.

[quote name='zewone']It was the first time I ever had to take any kind of exlax.

It was for 8 days straight and I thought I was going to die.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's hardcore.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm surprised you dont have bowel problems Mox, since you always eat Taco Bell.[/QUOTE]

I have never had bowel problems in my life because I'm regular and I drink a LOT of water.

You guys ridiculed me for my 4-5 poops a day but we all know who's got the best digestive system on CAG. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Linkin, I got that thing taken care of.[/quote]

Cool...thanks.

-----

Rocko, what did you think?

I played 2 maps...one that looks like destroyed castles and its got two tanks around, got attacked by like 4 dogs, but killed them all...+3xp for each :D...hopped on the tank for a bit...good times. I really thought I wasn't going to like this game but now I'm going to have to buy it.

I dunno. I didn't play for too long, but it didn't really thrill me. The maps didn't seem great on TDM. I'll have to reserve judgment for tomorrow, though.

[quote name='Rocko']I dunno. I didn't play for too long, but it didn't really thrill me. The maps didn't seem great on TDM. I'll have to reserve judgment for tomorrow, though.[/QUOTE]

ahahaha, I hate you. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']ahahaha, I hate you. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's not like I'm done playing it. It's like 1:30 and I'm not really in the mood for it.

I think I'm partly uninterested in it, though, because it feels sort of the same as DoD:Source, which I sunk over 250 hours into. I dunno.

[quote name='Moxio']I would have hooked you up TFN if you didn't tell marten to bash in my head with a hammer. Now I really hate you. 8-([/quote]I told you that hours after you said you were supposed to hook me up. Its cool, our alliance is broken.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Someone hook me up with a CoD code.

I go out of my way to hook you guys up! fuck you! :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
I'd hook you up, buddy. I can't wait until I get free tickets to Linkin Park's going away tour (with opening act: The Transformers). I'm giving the tickets to Rocko.
[quote name='Rocko']It's not like I'm done playing it. It's like 1:30 and I'm not really in the mood for it.

I think I'm partly uninterested in it, though, because it feels sort of the same as DoD:Source, which I sunk over 250 hours into. I dunno.[/QUOTE]
I really hate you now.
[quote name='Moxio']I WAS BUSY.

Forget it I am not even going to speak with you.

Hey Zewone, do you want some points?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, give me some points.

Then send me the damned points, Moxio!

What the hell are you waiting for? :whistle2:|[quote name='zewone']I'd hook you up, buddy. I can't wait until I get free tickets to Linkin Park's going away tour (with opening act: The Transformers). I'm giving the tickets to Rocko.[/quote]:lol:

I like how they barely changed the garbage art design in GH:WT. :|

It's pretty cool that they did a good job of mapping the tracks to the RB1 drums, though.

I thought they stole RB's art design? I need to watch this week's 1up Show.

Does it have new Gears footage, or just old shit?

I can understand why you gave the points to Rocko. He's not really nice to you, and you played with him one time, dude was super serious too.

[quote name='prmononoke']Linkin, did you watch the last Chuck? I thought it was great. It's really a consistently good show.[/quote]

I missed the first 15min but it was awesome...Monday's episode is going to be pretty good with Bryce's return...Sarah is such a slut...:drool:

Installed Crysis on my PC since the games site said that my PC could handle it...it looked like shit at medium settings, tried to up it to high...crashed the game and my video card...guess I won't be playing it till I get the 88/9800GT_

ahahaha, I had forgotten about the Samoan and the redneck. Gigantic, $$$$$$s.

It only covered act 1 but there was a fair amount of new shit in there.

Orange Box achievement tracking = $

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back