OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUT THE
thanksforprotectingbudgeseyeswubb.gif
UP, ROCK!
:cool:

Zew I should reiterate that...Rocko is the one who played most in my friends list.

[quote name='Brak']
Hey - uh - Linkin... Remembuh dat BioShock theme you nevuh gave me?[/quote]

I gave you the exact code that the Bioshock people gave me...you said not to worry about it, I was going to email them back and you said you didn't care.

I'm gonna ask again since listening to my mp3 player while at my computer is unfathomably lame, but does anyone know anything about fixing/replacing a headphone jack in a computer?

Hey LP, remember when Liquid continuously wailed on you and I just sat back and laughed?

Yeah, I don't want any code; I just wanted to boot LP in the shins. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Zew I should reiterate that...Rocko is the one who played most in my friends list.
[/QUOTE]

That's cool. He's actually on the lower half of my friends list.

[quote name='darthbudge']HL2 Mod.

Also since I forgot to answer him earlier, No I haven't played it Rock.[/QUOTE]

I put like 20 hours into it like a year or so ago. It is pretty fun, but the gameplay gets old. Plus that whole game is built around the idea that you camp certain items and kill people who spawn. There was also a lot of shitty people playing, which is part of the reason why I quit playing.

Body of Lies wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I dug the setup and the first half, but it started to fall apart as the movie progressed. Typical Hollywood adding in a love interest and getting all cliche, when they have something great going.

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey Linkin, remember when these $$$$as made fun of the movies you liked and how I defended you?[/quote]

You're next on my list dude.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dayum, way to snub zewone, LP.[/quote]

What has he done for me?

I thought about hooking you up first Jimbo since you're on my PSN group but I remembered that your X360 is dead ATM.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dayum, way to snub zewone, LP.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Rocko']4th prestige, I've played more than any of you. Like 4 whole days! :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, well then you just stink.:cool:

As for zewone's consolation, Linkin: you should send me Hellboy, free of charge, that way, when the time is right, I won't have to _____ _ ____.

I admit Rocko hasn't been nice to me...but I did play CoD4 with him one day, he was hardcore....I think Rock was there.

Rock is just plain kick ass at games...he definitely deserves one.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Buy an independent sound card, st0neface.[/QUOTE]

That sounds kind of expensive for my tastes. I used to have some usb dongle with a headphone jack, but I can't find it and it was ridiculously quiet.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I admit Rocko hasn't been nice to me...but I did play CoD4 with him one day, he was hardcore....I think Rock was there.

Rock is just plain kick ass at games...he definitely deserves one.[/QUOTE]

ahahaha, okay dude. So, basically, they haven't done anything for you either.

How do you expect to get hooked up, when you don't hook me up? If anything, you give me a bunch of shit to deal, like BS infractions.

I go out of my way to hook up everyone in the OTT.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do you feel you deserve one more than Rocko?[/QUOTE]

I don't, after you explained how it happened.

I thought you got one, using the method I told you how (changing banners), and I thought it was pretty fucked up that (I thought) you did that.

As it is now, that's fine.

Then, saying The Rock is next when I definitely asked before him was funny to me, especially your reasoning why.

I kinda liked it better when TheRock88 was a nobody asshole who would go out of his way to join the opposite team and ____block any fun you were having.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I kinda liked it better when TheRock88 was a nobody asshole who would go out of his way to join the opposite team and ____block any fun you were having.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? He still does that.

[quote name='zewone']:cool:

Oh, well then you just stink.:cool:[/QUOTE]
Nah, I just don't play all that much compared to some of the higher level folks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're next on my list dude.[/quote]

Thanks! You rule LP. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I admit Rocko hasn't been nice to me...but I did play CoD4 with him one day, he was hardcore....I think Rock was there.

Rock is just plain kick ass at games...he definitely deserves one.[/quote]

I mentioned it was a laptop the first time I asked, when everyone but JFD ignored me, and he only responded because he misread my post.

TheRock88 is a jerk. When we played Diablo, he would always steal my kills and my loot, and then he would kill the Cow King just so I couldn't make portals to the Secret Level anymore. :cool:

That definitely sounds like TheRock88. Dude is an asshole online.

---

They sell them in USB and laptop card sizes, st0ne. Read newegg reviews before you buy one.

Oh my God... I knew taking three Exlax pills was a horrible idea.

I told my mom, too...

I'm - legit - plugged up, for whatever fucking reason -- I don't think I've ever been "irregular". Now I got the bubble guts, and I'm afraid that I'm going to vomit up poop.

[quote name='st0neface']Will that work in a laptop? I haven't cracked this thing open in a while, but that seems pretty big. I guess I thought they were more expensive, I'll have to look around a bit more.[/QUOTE]
Oh. No. :[

TheRock is only good at games because Jesus felt bad for giving him the cancer so he blessed him with faster brain synapses.

[quote name='JimmieMac']TheRock is only good at games because Jesus felt bad for giving him the cancer so he blessed him with faster brain synapses.[/quote]

thanks...i guess

[quote name='Brak']Oh my God... I knew taking three Exlax pills was a horrible idea.

I told my mom, too...

I'm - legit - plugged up, for whatever fucking reason -- I don't think I've ever been "irregular". Now I got the bubble guts, and I'm afraid that I'm going to vomit up poop.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure your life sucks, Brak. :^(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back