OTTcast #2 - Soulja Boy can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. You've got an injured guy on the field who can't get off the field and you penalize him? What the fuck? That's the most ridiculous thing.

It is supposed to "ice" the kicker so that they think about the kick too much and miss. Basically it is supposed to add extra pressue to the kicker.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Shit, that sucks, lilboo.[/QUOTE]

4 buildings. 10 floors each. It had to be my building and my floor, right? :wall:

They said on the video it was like faulty wiring..but I heard that the people (really ghetto, no surprise) were smoking in bed. What a shame they didn't burn with the apt. :bomb:

[quote name='Rocko']Wait a minute. You've got an injured guy on the field who can't get off the field and you penalize him? What the fuck? That's the most ridiculous thing.[/QUOTE]

Of course they get penalized. If they didn't, then people would dog it in the last two minutes so that the clock gets eaten up.

But doesn't the clock stop if you've got a dude that's injured?

Even if it doesn't, there's still something fucked up about that, giving them yardage because you've got a guy that can't get off the field. Not like he was going to fuck with their spike that's 30 fucking yards away and takes less than a second.

My dad just spent the entire day getting this stupid virus off of the internet machine. Everything is running smooth so far.

The two teams I like (Carolina and Dallas) have been horrible all year on special teams. I really hope that they stop shooting themselves in the foot and get some people who can fucking block for the kicker.

[quote name='munch']How much would you sell GTA IV, GHII, and GHIII for in a bundle?[/quote]

95. I wouldn't pay over 100.

Wow, fuck eBay for having maximum shipping charges in the Video Games category. I like how that fucks me over as I'm trying to sell a lot of 3 games.

fucking stupid.

[quote name='manthing']That's like the 3rd time this season that icing the kicker w/ a TO fucked over the team calling the TO[/quote]
It actually didn't screw them over. If you watch the play, half the players heard the time out before the snap and didn't even play. The kick probably wouldn't have been blocked.

Yeah, I know...

I just don't understand why coaches still try to 'ice' a kicker

It's bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man

----------------------------------------------

Anyone get a key from the Frenchie place?

If anyone gets an extra beta key for COD tomorrow, please hook me up. I am going to try and get one from Eurogamer, but I might be at school when they start giving them away.

Thx ugamer, hopefully i can get a key this time.

anyone actually win a key from that french site that was posted a couple of days ago?

[quote name='TheRock88']Thx ugamer, hopefully i can get a key this time.

anyone actually win a key from that french site that was posted a couple of days ago?[/quote]
Nope, but some people on SD did.

Cards should have called a time out to avoid the offsides once it became clear the Cowboys would be able to kill the clock. But it didn't hurt them in the end.

Also budge is killing us and he picked up half his starting line up from waivers this week. :cry:

And the Skins managed to lose at home to one of the worst teams in the league. Yeesh.

Back from paintball. Fun times. I forgot how much those motherfuckers sting when they hit you in the thigh.

And the fucking new guy "accidentally" shot me in the balls. He shot one towards me and it hit the ground a went up straight to the gooch. burned like fuck. Now I know who to assign all the shitty shifts for next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back