OTTcast #2 - Soulja Boy can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']I'd like to be on "Next Food TV Star" but this paper work for HK says that if I do go on the show I cant do other TV shows for 2 years.[/QUOTE]

Well you'll be too busy running your own kitchenm to do another show. ;)

Seriously though, if you do get on, and they ever have an elimination between you and a chick, don't get beat by the chick.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Seriously though, if you do get on, and they ever have an elimination between you and a chick, don't get beat by the chick.[/quote]

do you really think that would happen?

we're gonna need to make a j-mac cheering thread or something.

Yeah, you guys are taking this way ahead of schedule. Even if I get on they don't tape till January and it doesn't air till May.

Doesn't the HK show have them going to shitty places that need help? Even if jmac worked at a shitty place, him vs. ramz would be exploding faces all around.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Doesn't the HK show have them going to shitty places that need help? Even if jmac worked at a shitty place, him vs. ramz would be exploding faces all around.[/quote]Nope.

Just buy an official VGA adapter, Liquid 2. They're like $10 used at Gamestop.[quote name='crystalklear64']Doesn't the HK show have them going to shitty places that need help? Even if jmac worked at a shitty place, him vs. ramz would be exploding faces all around.[/QUOTE]Kitchen Nightmares.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Just buy an official VGA adapter, Liquid 2. They're like $10 used at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]Do they show used merch online? I didn't see it on the site.

[quote name='manthing']Liquid:

The official MS VGA is $10 new at TRU as well[/QUOTE]

Couldn't find it on the site.

A guy posted one from play asia in my thread, but it ships in "1-2 Weeks."

Meh, not much you can do when your franchise player gets knocked out for the season. I still watch the games, but you can't have much expectation for a mediocre team.

I hate doing research papers...I get so wrapped up in reading articles and books. That I forget to take notes or sketch an outline.

*shoots self*

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do they show used merch online? I didn't see it on the site.

Couldn't find it on the site.

A guy posted one from play asia in my thread, but it ships in "1-2 Weeks."[/quote]Got to go to the store to get them for $10ish.

No, I've watched the pats since the mid-90s, obviously they've had some great years, but I'm still a fan, even if I don't think they'll get very far in the postseason this year.

The only Boston team I don't follow is the Bruins.

EDIT: I guess you could say I'm a bandwagon Celtics fan. I really liked them growing up when they went from good->awful, but stopped watching them until this last year.

I've got a guitar and i can sing decently, depending on the song. I'm planning to get the drum kit sometime soon, that's what i've been dieing to try.

[quote name='lordwow']EDIT: I guess you could say I'm a bandwagon Celtics fan. I really liked them growing up when they went from good->awful, but stopped watching them until this last year.[/QUOTE]

Same here, in a way.

And I'm listenin' to that YYYs song, JFD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back