OTTcast #2 - Soulja Boy can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Sure am. I got Emmitt and T.O. stuck on my wall, I almost always wear a Cowboys hat, and I got a ton of Cowboys shit from back in the day.[/quote]Really? Do you not remember him celebrating on the cowboys midfield star? I'm all for rooting for your team but I'd never be able to admire a guy who did that to my team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re1dtbyWCvY

[quote name='DT778']Really? Do you not remember him celebrating on the cowboys midfield star? I'm all for rooting for your team but I'd never be able to admire a guy who did that to my team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re1dtbyWCvY[/quote]

Beautiful.

I'm so glad we got rid of Garcia and Owens...especially Owens...way better off without him.

[quote name='manthing']Wedding still off?

-------------------------

Invite me J[/quote]

i was so drunk i barely remember most of the night:oops:

[quote name='manthing']'So Whatchu Want' has to be the WORST guitar song ever since GH...[/QUOTE]

it's kinda brutal, just because it's repetitive like vasoline.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']it's kinda brutal, just because it's repetitive like vasoline.[/QUOTE]

Vasoline at least is a little complicated. So Watchu Want just puts me to sleep.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Vasoline at least is a little complicated. So Watchu Want just puts me to sleep.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between repetitive and brutal repetitive... I'd probably take so whatchu want over vasoline, just for the sake of my left hand/wrist. Carpal Tunnel, here I come.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So, I reported someone for the first time on XBL today.

It felt good to do something that will ultimately be inconsequential.[/quote]
What did the person do?

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:[/quote]

last night we went to a wedding with a 6-hour open bar and i was barely able to finish 2 drinks all night i was still so hung over.

[quote name='dcfox']What did the person do?[/quote]

I was playing GTA4 for a while, and just sorta ignored all the "ninjas" and crap being hurled around. So I decided to unwind with some Texas Hold 'Em. I think this was the same jerk that was going All-in every round. I check my messages to find this:

"be ready2pass ya chips this way 2this here poker king u poker joker learn2play $$$g"

And it just pissed me off. If he said it aloud, it wouldn't have bothered me...but to know he took the time to type it in (whether via the controller or keypad) pissed me off more than all the stupidity that I heard during GTA4.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Imagine if he won. Or imagine him taking shit from the chef. I can see him getting in shouting matches.[/quote]

I actually think he would have a great chance at winning, I mean he is great chef and he has that whole Hell's Kitchen attitude already.

[quote name='TheRock88']same here[/quote]

Count me in on that.

Hell, put JMac on America's Next Top Model as a judge, and I'd tune in.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I was playing GTA4 for a while, and just sorta ignored all the "ninjas" and crap being hurled around. So I decided to unwind with some Texas Hold 'Em. I think this was the same jerk that was going All-in every round. I check my messages to find this:

"be ready2pass ya chips this way 2this here poker king u poker joker learn2play $$$g"

And it just pissed me off. If he said it aloud, it wouldn't have bothered me...but to know he took the time to type it in (whether via the controller or keypad) pissed me off more than all the stupidity that I heard during GTA4.[/QUOTE]

I ony ever reported one person. Some opunk kid who was spouting obscenities and saying $$$$er every fifth word. Trying to intimidate players. And you know what we were playing?

UNO. fucking Uno.

And as soon as he started losing the punk ass quit. I reported his ass.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Only if I can skim 10% off the top.

It's my financial advising fee. ;)[/quote]
We'll give you a golden parachute once our guild goes under.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Imagine if he won. Or imagine him taking shit from the chef. I can see him getting in shouting matches.[/quote]
I don't know. Jimmie might break down and cry on camera. A lot of guys go in there acting all tough but once Ramsey gets in their face they fold.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I was playing GTA4 for a while, and just sorta ignored all the "ninjas" and crap being hurled around. So I decided to unwind with some Texas Hold 'Em. I think this was the same jerk that was going All-in every round. I check my messages to find this:

And it just pissed me off. If he said it aloud, it wouldn't have bothered me...but to know he took the time to type it in (whether via the controller or keypad) pissed me off more than all the stupidity that I heard during GTA4.[/quote]
Yeah, I'd have to say the fact that he took the time to type it out makes it worse.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I ony ever reported one person. Some opunk kid who was spouting obscenities and saying $$$$er every fifth word. Trying to intimidate players. And you know what we were playing?

UNO. fucking Uno.

And as soon as he started losing the punk ass quit. I reported his ass.[/quote]

Hahaha! Uno trash talk. The video game equivalent of flipping a chess board.

But, that is the same with me. GTA lends itself to that kind of talk - so it doesn't bother me, but video game poker? And not even talking, but typing out a message?

I may pre-order LBP because it has a $15 GC at CC.

Any chance that the special pre-order costumes might eventually become available through PSN. I don't care much about the GoW costume but the Heavenly Sword one looks sweet with the long hair.

I'd like to be on "Next Food TV Star" but this paper work for HK says that if I do go on the show I cant do other TV shows for 2 years.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Rybread's got his whole available library on Blu already. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't have Out for Justice, but I do have Under Siege 1 and 2. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back