Animal Crossing Wild World-$12

Disgaea DS-$5

Hotel Dusk-$10

Paper Mario Thousand Year Door-$11

Sonic Adventure DX-$7

Wii Party U-$13

Chaos Wars-$7

ICO-$7

&yes, Goomba is having a baby so let's help him out with some bids :)

Xenoblade Chronicles-$55

I'm really thinking the Xenoblade bidders need to read several posts back.
No joke! I was half asleep when I made my stupid bid, the couldn't edit, but I got it right.

Also, is there something special about Space Channel 5? Is it hard to find or just that good?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, finally home and now I have just 10 minutes before going to sleep and going to work (double boo).  The good news is I'm going to update the bids now and tomorrow I have about 20 or so PSP games that will be added to the mix!  Slowly but surely the collection is coming together.  I purposely started the auction a little earlier, because I knew it'd take a while to get everything listed.  Photos will probably be added about 3 days before the end of the auction :).

Thanks again guys...going to update now!

** BIDS UPDATED TO #526 **

Thank you all SO MUCH for the flood of bids :) Lots more goodies to come, but I'm really happy to see so much involvement!  Going to bed now but I'll add more items when I get home.  Busy, busy, busy!

burritoman, I LOVED Space Channel 5 for being a great rhythm game and also for it being awesome on the Dreamcast.  The PS2 version improves just about everything about it as well and it's got a soft spot in a lot of gamers hearts as well :).

I am watching this lowball closely. Less loose change than last time but definitely plan on trying to get some deals towards the end. Gotta support the Goomba.

Hey goomba, correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see a bid from VideoGameCollector on the GameCube system. The 1st page should have myself as the $2 bid.

No joke! I was half asleep when I made my stupid bid, the couldn't edit, but I got it right.

Also, is there something special about Space Channel 5? Is it hard to find or just that good?
It's a good game, i like to think of it like DDR and Project Diva's mom :)

I remember playing in a CompUSA store (remember those? lol)

Space channel 5 is a great rhythm game, man. The songs are cool and Michael Jackson is a cameo character. Other than that, check out the music, I'm sure you'll like it.

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #536 **

Hopefully, I got everything correct :) If you see any mistakes please let me know and I'll fix them ^_^.  Manually typing in bids is fun but occasionally I may screw something up.  Thanks again guys!

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #542 **

Thanks again everyone, bids are updated!  Today was super busy at work and tomorrow I'm going to IKEA to pick out furniture (need to plan early so it gets delivered before the baby comes).  i'm still confident that I'll get a lot more items on the list in time :).  Slowly but surely the list is growing ^_^.  I'd just list all of the titles but I wouldn't want to confuse the ratings of the items after they'd already received bids.

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #544 **

Thanks again guys, I'm off to bed now.  I added a bunch more PSP games =) The list is really starting to bulk up now ^_^.  LOTS more to go though!

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (Rondo of Blood / Symphony of the Night) [A] - $1

Dragoneer's Aria (Rare) - $1
[Brand New/Factory Sealed. Slight dent (very small) on front artwork through plastic]

Every Extend Extra - $1
[Some Wear and Tear on Packaging and outside of UMD, Disc part looks excellent]

Final Fantasy (I) (Black Label) [A] - $1
Final Fantasy II (Black Label) [A] -$1

bread's done
Back