[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Thanks gundal_D! I'll put your bids up :) I'm going to bed early tonight (boo) because my workplace scheduled me early, but I'm going to add new items all day tomorrow and Tuesday as well as Wednesday, so there'll be a GIANT list.  It may become one of the biggest lowballs ever on CAG ^_^.

Bravely Default: Collector's Edition $57
Fallout 3: Collector's Edition -
[Brand New Metal Lunch Box with Full Game, Bobblehead, Art Book, Making of DVD] $10

Thanks for the new bids guys!  I'm going to update as much as I can right now on my break at work :).  lakers714, it should be up tonight ^_^.  I just have to go through case by case to make sure all items are listed properly (condition/case/manual/cartridge/etc.).

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #411 **

Thanks again guys.  Hold onto your hats...tonight is going to be a HUGE update in the list of games ^_^.

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #414 **

I'm back from work guys :) Had to work a little overtime.  Now it's just lunch, doctor's appointment and then listing time!  I expect to have a ton of new items tonight and more tomorrow as well.  Thanks for all of your support current and future ^_^.

Feel the Magic XY & XX [A] - $ 2
:ds: Final Fantasy III [A] - $ 3

:ds: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] - $ 5

:ds: Wario: Master of Disguise [A] - $ 5
:ds: Warioware: Touched! [A] - $ 2

I'm still photographing and sorting games guys :) Another bundle of games will be added soon.  I'll update bids later tonight or possibly early tomorrow ^_^ Thanks!  Today was unbelievably busy :p.

burritoman, you really have to play this game!  It's actually the sequel to the "Feel the Magic" which was a launch DS game (as in the original DS).  I played the heck out of that game and loved every minute of it.  The "Where do Babies Come From" was an international tagline that the US dropped on the packaging (probably to avoid controversy from parents) but it's still a great title and lots of fun.  It's very touch-screen heavy (as many earlier DS games were) but has a bunch of fun mini games =).

i am a anticipating the next batch of games (moooore PS3 and 360 maybe? I like genesis too).

i think i know better than to battle gundai over the fallout CE at this moment though.

good luck with the auction (and updating it lol)

:ds: Jump Super Stars (Japanese Version) [A] - $3

[Japanese version but translations available online.  AWESOME game with Tons of anime characters from the JUMP! Universe, RARE]

My wife and son have gone to bed so I can keep my promise now and update current bids and add more items :). I haven't stayed up late like this in months, so it's odd doing something I used to do for years on a daily basis ^_^.  Listing as many as I can tonight and will have more tomorrow.  Thanks again guys, updating the bids....now!

My wife and son have gone to bed so I can keep my promise now and update current bids and add more items :). I haven't stayed up late like this in months, so it's odd doing something I used to do for years on a daily basis ^_^. Listing as many as I can tonight and will have more tomorrow. Thanks again guys, updating the bids....now!
I know the feeling

I just had my first and barely have started not looking like a Zombie

Although granted the baby and me are up for the day at almost 11 8)

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #439 **

I think I got all of the bids....if you see something I screwed up, please let me know :) I'll do my best to catch all bids in the correct order!

Equistina, it definitely gets easier as they get older (my son just turned 3) but with a new baby on the way in a matter of weeks, it feels like I'm travelling back in time for sure.  It's a great process though and the old saying is true...they really do grow up too fast :(.

That being said, I'm really happy to see so much interest in my lowball :).  I have spent nearly 10 years collecting a lot of these games only to realize that they've just been on my bookshelves, in storage or in containers and not getting the much-needed love they deserve.  Selling them makes sure that people will actually get to enjoy them, and my family will benefit from new furniture, food and goodies, so it's definitely win-win.  The CAG community really is the best ^_^.

Kingrodedog, thanks for the bid!  I love your "Danger Mouse" icon too...that was my favorite show when I was young!  It's funny but with the picture that small I almost mistakenly saw Jake the Dog instead of Penfold (might be the yellow color too) haha.  That might be a fun crossover :).

Equistina, it definitely gets easier as they get older (my son just turned 3) but with a new baby on the way in a matter of weeks, it feels like I'm travelling back in time for sure. It's a great process though and the old saying is true...they really do grow up too fast :(.
She just turned 9 weeks and while I'm happy she's healthy and growing, I'm a little sad because it seems like it's happening too fast :(

It has gotten easier though, she's pretty well behaved for a newborn. first month was hard because my body took so long to heal and the slightest movements would kill me.

Animal Crossing Wild World - $9

Hotel Dusk Room 215 - $6

Rune Factory Harvest Moon - $6

Wave Race Blue Storm - $5

Wii Party U - $6

Wonderful 101 - $5

bread's done
Back