[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Guys I listed a bunch of new games as promised but I have to go to bed (been up for 24 hours).  I'll wake up early and continue my mission ^_^.  New bids will be updated in the morning as well, thanks for sticking with me guys!

:ps3: Alpha Protocol [A] - $1

:ps3: Brutal Legend - $1
:ps3: Folklore (Black Label) [A] - $1

:ps2: Street Fighter Alpha Anthology [A] - $1

:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Black Label Version) [A] - $2

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #464 **

Great job guys!  Thanks for all of the new bids.  As you can see a lot of new items have been added, but we're still just getting started :).  Today has more doctor visits (seems like a daily thing at this point) and some banking stuff, but a lot of tonight will be dedicated to listing a bunch more items.  If you haven't seen your favorites added, hang in there because we still have a way to go.  Keep an eye out and thanks again!

:ds: Picross DS [A] - $1

:ds: Jump Super Stars (Japanese Version) [A] - $4

:ds: Wario: Master of Disguise [A] - $7

:ps2: Street Fighter Alpha Anthology [A] - $3

:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Black Label Version) [A] - $4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Sony PS3:

:ps3: Alpha Protocol [A] - $2

:ps3: Brutal Legend $2
:ps3: Folklore (Black Label) [A] - $3

:ps3: L.A. Noire [A] - $2

:ps3: God of War: Collection (GOW 1 & 2 Remastered in HD) (Black Label) [A] -  $5

Wait -- no ^ Ignore this 

Wrong bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
** BIDS UPDATED TO #474 **

I'm back home after a long list of errands to run and I'm back to listing items.  Expect another 20 or so tonight and more tomorrow :).  Back to work I go!

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Download (Download Code, Full Book) -
[code can be redeemed on Wii U eShop for full download of the book] $1

Family is sleeping again so I'm back to updating (tomorrow is my last day off from work for the next week).  Just curious, are any of you guys interested in Japanese Playstation (as in the original PSX) games?  I have a bunch of MINT copies of games but am not sure how much interest there is in them as they require a PSX that plays Japanese games.  I'll probably end up selling them on eBay, but thought I'd ask anyhow...

Family is sleeping again so I'm back to updating (tomorrow is my last day off from work for the next week). Just curious, are any of you guys interested in Japanese Playstation (as in the original PSX) games? I have a bunch of MINT copies of games but am not sure how much interest there is in them as they require a PSX that plays Japanese games. I'll probably end up selling them on eBay, but thought I'd ask anyhow...
Depending on what games they are, I can play Japanese psx games. Run a list out!

Last edited by a moderator:
** BIDS UPDATED UP TO #487 **

I just added another 10 games or so.  I have a few more I'm going to list tonight and then it's off to bed.  I wish I could do this quicker but I really have to be sure not to list games with empty cases or damaged discs, etc.  Thanks again for all of the bids guys ^_^.

Prof Layton Curious Village $3
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria $5
We Love Katamari $1
God of War: Collection (GOW 1 & 2 Remastered in HD) (Black Label) $1

** BIDS UPDATED TO POST #492 **

With that guys, I'm off to bed.  I'll be listing a bunch of new titles tomorrow as well.  Hopefully you see some of the new titles (many RARE or special-to-me titles added and many from my own personal collection).  i still have so many games to sort it's making my head spin :).  If it wasn't for the baby coming in just a matter of weeks I'd have listed all of these in my spare time and all at once, but unfortunately that's not an option and this add-little-by-little method is the only choice I have at this time.  Thanks for understanding ^_^.

bread's done
Back