[OVER] mariodog's 4th Surprise Summer Lowball is Over! Will have invoices out soon!

Updated to post #48. Only a couple hours left until its over! The official end time is 9:30 pm EST. And as a bonus, the biggest spender will get a Free game!

Lowball Is Over! Now More Bids After This Post! Thank you everyone for participating in my first lowball! It went better than I expected.

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']Hold on a sec. Can I know how you deleted that one posters late bid for the Belt?[/QUOTE]

yeah I saw that too. I don't even think I can delete any bids. That was pretty weird though.

[quote name='swatman27']yeah I saw that too. I don't even think I can delete any bids. That was pretty weird though.[/QUOTE]
Question is would you have allowed the bid, or disqualified it b/c it was late?

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']Question is would you have allowed the bid, or disqualified it b/c it was late?[/QUOTE]

I could have bid it to $3 but I decided not to.

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']Question is would you have allowed the bid, or disqualified it b/c it was late?[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't have counted anyways since he was about two minutes late on his bid.

I think we all have missed the most important thing in all this.

I GOT THE PSP BABAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1333705025337.gif

[quote name='whitedeath']can u pm meyour paypal address so i can pay you out[/QUOTE]

I will send you an invoice later with all that information. I have to calculate everyone's shipping first.

you never got back to me with total including shipping. Tomorrow is payday and I'd like to get it taken care of soon.

[quote name='yugi8264']I could have bid it to $3 but I decided not to.[/QUOTE]

not sure if that is following lowball rules (deleting a bid). but since it was after the buzzer, eh. whatevs. just keep that in mind.

on topic, payment sent! cheers!

Paid 1-15 3:13pm

I
nfamous 2 Hero Edition Cole Statue (N)
Dantes Inferno Figure (N)
The Art Of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (B-)
Total: $17 + $7.26 = $24.26 Invoiced

Got it today. PSP is pretty good. For 35 bucks or so I have no real complaints.

If anyone is curious the mystery game is The Getaway: Black Monday

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yugi8264']I paid like over 12 hours ago, is it shipped[/QUOTE]

Yes masta, can I go fetch you sum mo water.

[quote name='yugi8264']I paid like over 12 hours ago, is it shipped[/QUOTE]

You paid for it today, so I will ship it tomorrow. Im not at work all day, so its kind of a hassle to go to the PO. I usually drop it off in the morning, so I will drop it off tomorrow.

stupid postal service. I should have gotten my stuff today, it's only like 3 hours from my house right now just sitting there and now I can't get it until Tues.

[quote name='yugi8264']I still didn't get my stuff yet, what is my tracking number[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I will update that tomorrow. I've been pretty busy this past week.

I still haven't received my stuff yet, there was a paypal problem but I gave the person the correct address and now it's still not sent yet, this is becoming a huge problem.

[quote name='yugi8264']I still haven't received my stuff yet, there was a paypal problem but I gave the person the correct address and now it's still not sent yet, this is becoming a huge problem.[/QUOTE]

You haven't received it because the address you gave me and keep on giving me is not working. It must have an error because whenever I try to ship it, PayPal says that the address doesn't exist. I can see that you dont have any feedback, so I am probably the first one to have this problem. I will give you a refund tonight. And I would call PayPal about your address to see why it doesn't let people ship to it.

Halo Reach Series 1 Emile Figurine (brand new)-$3
Max Payne 3 Special Edition Statue (new) (exact shipping)-$3
Thanks for another great lowball!

[quote name='strizay']what is Assassins Creed Limited Edition PS3 Tin?[/QUOTE]

Its the one from the Assassins Creed Limited Edition which came out for the PS3 and Xbox 360. It was like a large blue metal box with the Assassins Creed logo filled with the game, statue, etc. I will post more pics later today.

I know what it is now, thanks. You don't have any of contents do you? I have the tin, just wondering.

[quote name='strizay']I know what it is now, thanks. You don't have any of contents do you? I have the tin, just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry.

bread's done
Back