[OVER] mariodog's 4th Surprise Summer Lowball is Over! Will have invoices out soon!

Just wanted to mention that the "Battlefield 4 Steelbook edition" is not actually a steelbook - its a "MetalPak".  There WAS a steelbook edition that is different from that one, so that's why I mention it.  Happy selling though!

6. Prince of Persia: Fallen King - $1 Blade

22. Dynasty Warriors DS - $1 Blade

36. Nano Assault - $1 Blade

45. Splinter Cell - $1 Blade

46. Battlefield 4 - $1 Blade

47. Halo Anniversary - $1 Blade

55. Rocksmith - $1 Blade

56. Coded Arms - $1 Blade

57. Dissidia - $1 Blade

59. Rogue Squadron - $1 Blade

61. Rengoku - $1 Blade

63. Daxter #1 - $1 Blade

71. Star Trek: Encounters - $1 Blade

76. Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $1 Blade

77. Super Monkey Ball - $1 Blade

80. Warhawk - $1 Blade

81. Genji #1 - $1 Blade

Oh damn, I forgot about this ending tonight! Would have bid up on the 360 items I initially bid on. Halo CE Anniversary and Battlefield 4 Steelbooks at $2 each are a STEAL.

Last edited by a moderator:
So just for my clarification, when I went to bed at 11:00 last night because I wanted to wait until this was over, it wasn't actually over...? That would have sucked if I had been outbid.

So do we just wait for you to give the shipping cost? Let me know when you have to complete total. Thanks again!
Well for most packages, it will be a standard flat rate, but for some of the larger packages, it may cost more depending on where they live. For you, I would need your address so I can calculate shipping since you won a good amount of stuff.

PM'd you with my info so you can look up the shipping, and will be awaiting the total. Don't forget about us. ;)

I was planning on doing totals yesterday but my computer got fudged up while trying to upgrade to Windows 10 and I have been spending the past several hours fixing it, so my apologies. I will have totals tomorrow (today), oh and don't upgrade to windows 10 :wall:

I sent out the first batch of packages for everyone who has paid. The tracking numbers can be seen on the second post. Thanks again for participating and don't forget to leave feedback!

I will send out the last two packages tomorrow! My internet has been down for the past two days so I can't print the labels until tomorrow.

bread's done
Back