[OVER] mariodog's 4th Surprise Summer Lowball is Over! Will have invoices out soon!

Gears of War 2 GOTY (like new but missing All Fronts dlc) $1
Star Trek Tactical Assault (game only) $1
Halo Reach Series 1 Emile Figurine (brand new) $4

$1 on Shadow of the Colossus. Question OP: seeing as they don't really weigh anything, would there be any chance in waving the additional shipping chargers if I bought a DS game with something else?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']$1 on Shadow of the Colossus. Question OP: seeing as they don't really weigh anything, would there be any chance in waving the additional shipping chargers if I bought a DS game with something else?[/QUOTE]

Yeah of course. They don't weight anything, so it wouldn't effect shipping prices.

[quote name='strizay']are you gonna add more or is this it?[/QUOTE]

Since its ending tomorrow, im going to wait until my next lowball to add more stuff.

:pc: Star Trek Online Collectors Edition (like new w/ key) 2
Rock Band (complete with some scratches) -1
:ds: Prince Of Persia: The Fallen King (game only) -1
:ds: Star Trek Tactical Assault (game only) 3
:ds: Great Empires Rome (game only
) -2
- Halo Reach Series 1 Emile Figurine (brand new) 8

Gamecube Grey Microphone (in
icongs_r1.gif
bag, good condition) - $1

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']hey OP, you didn't change the shipping price did you? Still $2 right?[/QUOTE]

The shipping prices are still the same. Yep, its still $2 or possibly less. :)

would u be shipping first to person with more feedback then you if so then
4 $ on the max payne 3 CE figure and how much would shipping be to 14213

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u be shipping first to person with more feedback then you if so then
4 $ on the max payne 3 CE figure and how much would shipping be to 14213[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but usually in lowballs, the buyer pays first because it makes things easier to keep track of for the seller.

Just curious, but did shipping on the steel book change? It's really not a big deal to me, but just want to know how much to send you

[quote name='UberSwiss']Just curious, but did shipping on the steel book change? It's really not a big deal to me, but just want to know how much to send you[/QUOTE]

Im going to calculate shipping for everyone else today. And the shipping prices didn't change.

Donkey Kong Country (In good shape. Sticker has wear on tip) -$1

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (pretty good shape. Has a scratch on front sticker) -$1

Pokemon Trading Card Game -$2
Pokemon Pinball -$1

- Halo 4 (Sealed) -$3
- Assassin's Creed III (Sealed)-$3
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Sealed) -$3

- The Godfather: Mob Wars -$1

- Da Ali G Show Seasons One & Two UMD (Movie/TV Show) -$1

- Crash Bandicoot The Huge Adventure -$1

What letter rating would you give the playstation console? Are there any scratches/marks on it. Does it have all the cords needed to play with it?

Donkey Kong Country - $3
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - $3
Pokemon Trading Card Game - $4
Pokemon Pinball - $3

Assassin's Creed III - $4
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $5

Updated to post #142. Would anyone be interested in PS2 and GameCube games by the way because I have some I could add. Well thanks for the bids so far guys!

What letter rating would you give the playstation console? Are there any scratches/marks on it. Does it have all the cords needed to play with it?
I would give it a B+\A-. It is in really good shape with only a few light scratches. All cords required to work are included as well as one official Dualshock 1 and a 3rd party controller.

bread's done
Back