[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

Updated bids up to post #48.

[quote name='sdragon']You missed my Super Mario World bid by the way from earlier...[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've added it!

[quote name='KD19982']Should have specified, but my bid for the saints row 3 online pass is for the 360 version, not PS3.[/QUOTE]

Changed it to 360 console, thanks!!

Yakuza 4 - $5
Driver Renegade - $6
Nintendogs $5
Steel Diver - $5
NFL Blitz - $1
Rayman 3 - $1
Devil Summoner 2 - $2
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin - $12
Super Mario Kart DS - $6

updated to post #56, thanks!

Note:
mrmafia33 has opted to keep this bid -
Battle Cars (cart, manual and box, no dust cover) mrmafia33 - $3

SMT Devil Summoner 2 (slight scratches, GS case, custom artwork, no manual) - $5
Dawn of Mana (Good - Complete) - $2
:ps2: MS Saga (fair - Disc only - comes in GS case) - $2
:ps2: Steambot Chronicles (Good - Disc only, comes in generic case with custom artwork) - $3
:ps2: Suikoden Tactics (Good - disc only, comes with GS case) - $2

Yakuza 4 - $7
Bust a Move Universe - $7
Sims 3 - $5
Captain America and the Avengers - $2
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 Collectors Guide - $1

Alpha Protocol - $2
Bioshock 2 - $2
Brutal Legend - $3
Def Jam Rapstar bundle (the top of the box is creased, see pics above) - $9
Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet - $2
Yakuza 4- $9

Star Wars: The force unleashed II Collectors edition hardcover (sealed) $2

:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collectors Edition (Complete mint - code used) $6

questions....
is :ps3: Portal 2 (requires steam on ps3 to redeem for full PC version) the entire game Portal 2? ...... is steam account for ps3 free? ....
I'm interested if I can use the code to download the full PS3 Version of the game Portal 2 onto my PS3 harddrive... thanks, sorry for the noobish questions.

Updated to post #82, One day to go!!

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Bulletstorm (Limited Edition)
- I live in Toronto. Will you ship there, and how much will shipping cost?[/QUOTE]

I would charge you actual shipping costs. I have not shipped anything to canada before, so I can not tell you off the top of my head. If anyone has done so, if you could answer this question, I'd appreciate it. If you wanted me to make a guess, probably between $6-$10 for shipping a game.

[quote name='Baitil']questions....
is :ps3: Portal 2 (requires steam on ps3 to redeem for full PC version) the entire game Portal 2? ...... is steam account for ps3 free? ....
I'm interested if I can use the code to download the full PS3 Version of the game Portal 2 onto my PS3 harddrive... thanks, sorry for the noobish questions.
[/QUOTE]

Steam account is free on ps3. The code you get requires a steam account on your PS3 and allows you to have a full PC version of the game. This voucher is not for a version on the PS3. IIRC, you need to have a copy of Portal 2 on the PS3 to redeem it. You may be able to use the PSN to download steam... but I have not tried this before. This basically links your ps3 to your PC steam account.

ohh i see... thank you so much for the quick response, i am NOT interested in the Portal 2 DLC you have for sale....

[quote name='shivan128']

I would charge you actual shipping costs. I have not shipped anything to canada before, so I can not tell you off the top of my head. If anyone has done so, if you could answer this question, I'd appreciate it. If you wanted me to make a guess, probably between $6-$10 for shipping a game.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, if anyone else knows, please comment. The one thing that's been stopping me from selling games on CAG has been the shipping logistics/costs to the U.S.

I believe it was $3 - $4 when I shipped a game to Canada before. The only thing stopping me from doing that more often is the fact that I couldn't put tracking/delivery confirmation on the item. You can, but then the shipping costs skyrocket.

SMT Devil Summoner 2 (slight scratches, GS case, custom artwork, no manual) $6
Dawn of Mana (Good - Complete) $5
Steambot Chronicles (Good - Disc only, comes in generic case with custom artwork) $4
Suikoden Tactics (Good - disc only, comes with GS case) $3

MS Saga (fair - Disc only - comes in GS case) - $3
Eternal Ring (Some scratches on the game case. Manual and Cover art and disc are mint) - $1

bread's done
Back